Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles (50826 Views)

Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Reflect7: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2023
Noblegraphix20:
If this company was owned by Dangote,the federal Government would have band the importation of other cars from other countries..

And will force Nigerian to start using the product...
But since it's made by an igbo man, the federal government no send.

Just shut up.

You're an embarrassment.

Professional victim.
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by EPIJOE: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2023
In as much the cars are assembled in Nigeria.

They should work on the body parts. I mean the body itself, it's soo poor and it so light hence at old age it's sags. I've seen some brands sagging body.

They should work on the thickness of the structure body. And add more and efficient suspensions.

Also make affordable for all
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Supremos: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2023
Nolevel666:

At 850 per kg?

Unless the rate of combustion is less than PMS
I.e the energy density is higher than petrol per kg
you're talking about the price of LPG. Not sure of the price of CNG LNG.

But this is what I saw on Google

Today vs. 24 hours ago

Amount Today at 1:50 am 24 hours ago

0.5 CNG NGN 20.70 NGN 24.10

1 CNG NGN 41.40 NGN 48.19

5 CNG NGN 207.01 NGN 240.95

10 CNG NGN 414.03 NGN 481.91
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by ddeola: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2023
Innosons is supposed to be Nigeria's national car brand by now, I hope the next government will work towards that. Toyota is not owned by the govt of Japan, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Volkswagen are not owned by German govt, Kia, Hyundai are not owned by Korean govt, Peugeot is not owned by French govt yet all these brands represent their home countries why not Innosons and other indigenous brands. undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Truthshscrazy: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Interesting
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Tifnubudrugs: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2023
stanluiz:
Who tell you ? Have you been to his factory at Nnewi ?

Innoson car that is exported to other west Africa countries.

Carry your badbelle commot from this thread angry

Even Jamaica will soon start buying vehicles from Innoson. They recently sent a high profile delegation to visit IVM in Nnewi.

Some Nigerians, especially those from a particular region are too envious. They're not happy that IVM is owned by an Igbo man. They're also angry that he built his factory in the East. Despicable souls!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Nolevel666: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Supremos:
you're talking about the price of LPG. Not sure of the price of CNG LNG.

But this is what I saw on Google

Today vs. 24 hours ago

Amount Today at 1:50 am 24 hours ago

0.5 CNG NGN 20.70 NGN 24.10

1 CNG NGN 41.40 NGN 48.19

5 CNG NGN 207.01 NGN 240.95

10 CNG NGN 414.03 NGN 481.91

If the unit it’s measured in above is in KG, then it’s extremely affordable until demand becomes high.
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Pootle: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Supremos:
your papa get bicycle?

e pain you why
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by obehi231(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
For various measures to phase out carbon based energy sources which are dangerous to the the atmosphere, I believe Innosson vision of adopting gas fuel as an alternative should be encouraged by the FG because jumping into the electric vehicle bandwagon will be suicidal fr us having Inadequate power supply
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Tundex911: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sooner or later, this innoson man gonna be among top5 richest man in Africa
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by BlackAdam65: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
kettykin:
South Eastern economy will blow out this period
i like the best that he started this car company his state and chose to stay and contribute to his states gdp than running to one overhyped slum in the southwest like most fools
Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by Horus(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2023
Liquidified Natural Gas and Compressed Natural Gas Bus

Re: Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles by masterduba(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2023
your prediction on fuel price has turned out to be accurate, sir.
Supremos:

Ok first, I want to tell you that, should government remove fuel subsidy, the price of Petrol will double. It will be around 600-700 or even #800 a litre. That's huge already.
The impact will be felt across board.

I've never implied that CNG vehicles are enough. I'm not sure what you meant by not being enough to reduce demand. CNG isn't same as LPG. LPG is cooking gas. Liquefied petroleum gas,. It won't affect the price of LPG.

Your comment is a bit contradictory.

If PMS won't be cost effective after subsidy is gone, it means more people will source for alternative for pms, which is CNG LNG vehicles.

And if more people dump pms for LNG CNG, vehicles, the demand for pms will be affected. Not sure how much it will be affected because that would depend on the number of people willing to go for CNG LNG vehicles. If good number of Nigerians go for CNG vehicles, then the demand curve for pms will flatten.
The demand for CNG May cause equilibrium to the sector. It will reduce the price for PMS and slightly increase the price of CNG LNG, thereby causing a psuedo equilibrium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) / Lagos Government Acquires Innoson CNG Buses (Video) / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.