Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Intelligence Or Good Character? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intelligence Or Good Character? (535 Views)

This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligence Or Good Character? by VictorMessi1: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
I love intelligence but I also love good character. I am in a big state of dilemma as I don't know who to choose between thee two ladies I am currently dating.
I first met with the girl with good character; humble, respectful, cheerful, welcoming and all that are considered morally right.
The second girl is intelligent but rude. She is badly in love with me so she doesn't behave stubbornly towards me.
The truth is that I am deeper in love with the intelligent girl than the one with good character.

What's your take on this?
Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
why would anyone want to settle with someone who is rude aka disrespectful?

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by VictorMessi1: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
why would anyone want to settle with someone who is rude aka disrespectful?
I am in love with her intelligence. Guy her brilliance is visible to all senses of reasoning and I find her irresistible.

This girl has been head girl since her pre-school to her high school. She's currently the class rep in her department(polytechnic).

We share the same traits: intelligence, leadership, stubbornness, resilience and the rest of them. Moreover, she respects me so much.
Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by Oluromantic: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
You leave good character dey follow rude. Your matter be like rat weh see free fish come leave am to go collect bone for cat mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by 2buffagain(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you are the type who likes to be dominated by a woman and likes to chop hot slap from time to time, then go for the rude one.
She will help you become the bitch you seem to crave to be. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
VictorMessi1:
I am in love with her intelligence. Guy her brilliance is visible to all senses of reasoning and I find her irresistible.
This girl has been head girl since her pre-school to her high school. She's currently the class rep in her department(polytechnic).
We share the same traits: intelligence, leadership, stubbornness, resilience and the rest of them. Moreover, she respects me so much.

bro as much as you guys have much in common, you cant dismiss her flaws because of that... thats a wrong move. nothing you posted up there can make up for her in the future telling you to "shut the fukc up" and/or disrespect you in some other ways. a person who is rude to you has no respect for who you are and/or what you guys have.

it says a lot about someone's character if they cant be nice to you and decide to instead treat you in a foul manner. you better run!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by VictorMessi1: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
2buffagain:
If you are the type who likes to be dominated by a woman and likes to chop hot slap from time to time, then go for the rude one.
She will help you become the bitch you seem to crave to be. undecided
Even her mama know say them never born her to try dominating me not to talk of slapping me. She can't try that. Girl wey no dey chop any time I bone am.
Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by MechanicMike: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
VictorMessi1:
I love intelli bygence but I also love good character. I am in a big state of dilemma as I don't know who to choose between thee two ladies I am currently dating.
I first met with the girl with good character; humble, respectful, cheerful, welcoming and all that are considered morally right.
The second girl is intelligent but rude. She is badly in love with me so she doesn't behave stubbornly towards me.
The truth is that I am deeper in love with the intelligent girl than the one with good character.

angry
Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by MechanicMike: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
VictorMessi1:
I love intelligence but I also love good character. I am in a big state of dilemma as I don't know who to choose between thee two ladies I am currently dating.

Bro can u fukkk intelligent or can u fukkk good character sir?... U don't like puccccccci?(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by viyon02: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
Both traits are highly valued, but then ask yourself, does it mean the one of good characters is not intelligent at all, Can I do something to level up her intelligence? Or can I do something for the one of intelligent to have her character tamed? The choice is yours, remember you are not perfect too.
Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
until she will intelligently disrespect your parents

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by 2buffagain(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
VictorMessi1:
Even her mama know say them never born her to try dominating me not to talk of slapping me. She can't try that. Girl wey no dey chop any time I bone am.

Sounds like you at least have a back bone. That is good.
That kind of girl will eat up any male wey no be man.

Regardless of her feelings for you now, those feelings will normalize.
The way you see her acting to other people, just know that one day, you will be "those people".
The mistake a lot of people make is: "My babe is rude to everyone, but is nice to me. I must be special". Not knowing that your ego is just thirsty and is about to lead you into certain regret after honeymoon is over.

And this may not be the case for you, but for many guys, they conflate that a girl will act the same way to him when she is broke (and is dependent on him) as when she starts making her own money and does not need to be as dependent. Then you will know that there are 2 men in that house.

That said, We all have things that excite us. Some guys like feisty and rude women.
Maybe that's you. Maybe you lowkey like the prospect of her turning you into her bitch in the future. I don't kink-shame. To each his own.
Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by Rathoreng(m): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Its called sapio sexual , in english bro, and ill advice you going for the one with the good character, so that you wont have a generation of brainy-rude kids, peace of mind is everything bro, esp. In our country. Have a nice day.
Re: Intelligence Or Good Character? by Rokiat(f): 5:04am On Apr 21, 2023
Who the Bleep would choose a so called intelligent rude woman over a woman of character? One that will bring peace and bliss to your home? You must be out of your mind bro………follow your heart and see where that leads you. Some people prefer to learn from their mistakes I suppose. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Here? / I Am Submissive And Ask For Permission Before Making Any Plans- Naija Wife Brags / Lona Gives Healthy Tips On Best Positions For B!g S!ze W0m€n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.