Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend (456 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by plenitude(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hey lovelies, share with us the best gift you ever got from your Nigeria girlfriend.🤭🤭
Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by plenitude(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
My babe got me one quality material and made me a very fine native. Till date it still looks really good on me.
Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
It was money... #170k

Others got me handkerchief, singlets and boxers as if I am a cultural dancer undecided

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by plenitude(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ahmed0336:
It was money... #170k

Wow 🤩 that’s really nice ooo. Seems some guys bashing naija babes here has never come in contact with good ones 😂

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by Oluromantic: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
From my ex who was financially bouyant I got many, we dated for four months and my birthday did not occur within those months but her birthday came up. She bought a lot of things but was very rude. I broke up with her. The one I have dated for 3 years who buys only little things for me cus she's not financially bouyant was who I went back too. Very peaceful and respectful. She's my wife today

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by ifihearam: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Break up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ahmed0336:
It was money... #170k

Others got me handkerchief, singlets and boxers as if I am a cultural dancer undecided
While you think cultural dancer, I think you are a womaniser. Your others are too plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by plenitude(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
ifihearam:
Break up
You mean that’s the best gift you got from your babe??
Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Esortigress:
While you think cultural dancer, I think you are a womaniser. Your others are too plenty

Others can be two or three. How does that translates to too plenty? undecided

Na fine I fine, I no kee pesin
Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Others can be two or three. How does that translates to too plenty? undecided

Na fine I fine, I no kee pesin
who is deceiving you that you are fine? Smh

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by Dogalmighty17: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nigerian girl buy man gift? What sorcery is this of which you speak?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by internationalman(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Na so so bitter kola and watermelon my own dey buy for me make I dey use take dey fûck am well and hard.
Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by plenitude(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Nigerian girl buy man gift? What sorcery is this of which you speak?
Hahaha maybe you haven’t come across any.
Re: What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend by plenitude(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
internationalman:
Na so so bitter kola and watermelon my own dey buy for me make I dey use take dey fûck am well and hard.
Gift nah gift

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This N20m Wedding Cake Guysss (pics/video) / Sweet Submissive Man Needs A Woman To Dominate Him. / Virginity Is No More Value Like That Of Olden Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.