Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari (14051 Views)

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Government – President Buhari / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense!!
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2023
buhari u failed Nigerians in this elections and majorly the presidential.

pls do no get on our nerves.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by snapshot: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2023
This administration has no achievement, Nigeria has been bruised under this government,just pack you load and leave!!

The worst election ever conducted since our return to democracy is the administration's best achievement, maybe he is right, because there is nothing good about this government.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Beverlyjean(f): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:
For the very first time in 8yrs, Obi diots were so proud of Buhari that they cherished him more than Ojukwu, from naira scarcity to deployment of soldiers to Lagos, selected caimpaign appearances on APC caimpaign, even at the rumours of Mahmood's puported sacking, Obi diots went to town defending Mahmood. When Buhari gave protection to Emefiele amidst DSS brouhaha, Obi diots were very excited Buhari could do no wrong, it was as if Buhari was never again Jubril al sudani, while they also got more friendly to the Fulanis than their SS neighbors. But God is a God of righteousness, he abhors hypocrisy, so he sent the spirit of deception and gullibility into their midsts, he gave them pride in their own foolery and in the end, God reduced them to tears and exalts Asiwaju Tinubu on the throne in the presence of his enemies. A child born on this date will be 8yrs old while they keep wailing, the child will be 16 years at the end of Shettima's Presidency and Obi diots would have become old wailing.

-erase the dot

Lalasticlala seun mukina2 Dominique

We all know the meaning of erase the dot...this guy should not just be banned ...but deactivated
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Mrfixiit: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:
For the very first time in 8yrs, Obi diots were so proud of Buhari that they cherished him more than Ojukwu, from naira scarcity to deployment of soldiers to Lagos, selected caimpaign appearances on APC caimpaign, even at the rumours of Mahmood's puported sacking, Obi diots went to town defending Mahmood. When Buhari gave protection to Emefiele amidst DSS brouhaha, Obi diots were very excited Buhari could do no wrong, it was as if Buhari was never again Jubril al sudani, while they also got more friendly to the Fulanis than their SS neighbors. But God is a God of righteousness, he abhors hypocrisy, so he sent the spirit of deception and gullibility into their midsts, he gave them pride in their own foolery and in the end, God reduced them to tears and exalts Asiwaju Tinubu on the throne in the presence of his enemies. A child born on this date will be 8yrs old while they keep wailing, the child will be 16 years at the end of Shettima's Presidency and Obi diots would have become old wailing.

-erase the dot
You have resumed taking that crack again ?
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by barkays001: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2023
You have contributed to the cause. It's at least good that you don't interfere with the process. Even with all the obstacles put forward to stop Tinubu, he still prevailed. A jealous old baba wants you to cancel the election to undermine the process that he failed to do when he was in government. There is no perfect election anywhere in the world, even the USA they are relying on has its own electoral setbacks.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by goodman5(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2023
See who's talking, useless man
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Menclothing: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Pdp divided into 5 b4 election

When Apc won 2015 4 mahout party Come together

Pdp together is 2019 lost

2023 some Nigerians where tired of Apc but he be like say na juju or tinubu game that pdp decided to divide into 5 I knew they can’t win election

Pdp 6m
Lp 6m
Nnpp 1.5

This added together is pdp votes

Because even Buhari game plan was tinubu to loose with cash scarcity

During Apc primary he didn’t support tinubu

Tinubu is the biggest master strategist in Nigeria politics no doubt
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by israelmao(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari is so drenched in the pool of incompetence,foolishness and sycophantic praises to see his failure.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by kingsclass: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2023
If 2023 elections is the proudest achievement of your government,that means you have no achievement and your government is a collosal failure.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by blowjob: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2023
USELESS AND BASTARD ETHNIC slowpoke grin grin grin

DO KOMMOT DIR grin grin

CLEAR ROAD FOR ANOTHER SICK ETHNIC DRUG ADDICT HOEEE grin grin grin

USELESS BASTARDS grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Tflex01: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

Legendary!grin

You are good. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Martini2020(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2023
Nonsense
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Jagabanarmy: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-elections-proudest-achievement-of-my-govt-Buhari

This year election is the best since 1999. If you like believe it or continue to believe the disinformation in the social media space. Buhari tried on this but he should have improved our electoral processes since 2018. I sincerely hope that Jagaban will improve on it going forward.
We should minimize human interface in our election to avoid rigging
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Baba, the election was spotless. A true reflection of your impartiality and goodwill for Nigerians. Some headless mobs may dispute this but it is the plain truth.

Men should fight no expecting handouts from fellow men.

Some people will be wreathing in pain because of this news
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Earthquakes: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

You are only shooting the sky and you know it.
Obi is known worldwide, intact if he shows up in your village people would leave their job to come see him, but not sure I can say the same thing about your father grin grin
If Obituaries are wailing, are you not wailing? Do you have a job and you are here? Am not sure Dangote or adenuga comment on nairaland, do you have steady power? Do you buy food cheaper than the people wailing as you said?
You are also a captive feeling others are the victims grin
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Kaiser20: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2023
neyop85:
This election is the most transparent since 1993. Losers will definitely feel aggrieved but the truth is the truth, we must give it to Buhari.
Yes, we had skirmishes here and but they are in no way enough to undermine this election. Some people from a particular section of the country have tried to pick-up on these minute issues, they have overblown them to paint a picture of a bad election or stolen mandate. The people who are true to themselves no better, Nigeria is indeed moving on to greatness.
Congratulations Buhari, congratulations president elect Tinubu and congratulations to Nigerians. If you no like am, tear your passport.
You are one of those people Buhari's government dealt serious harm to their sense of reasoning
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Everlastingson: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2023
The level of disconnect always displayed by this man reinforces and makes the Jubril al Sudani body double philosophy very plausible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Kaiser20:

You are one of those people Buhari's government dealt serious harm to their sense of reasoning

Your tears is giving us joy to wash you cry
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Truthshscrazy: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Mtchew!.Abegi undecided
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Jimmythewise: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Megabig:
Do God really punish the wicked Abi it’s all fake? Cos God suppose punish this gap toothed blood sucker
It's all fake man
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Really , now I know that this man is far from reality...

Well what am I even saying , he wanted this type of election we just conducted so now we all know the type of person he is, I'm talking to those who never knew who this man is

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by ppogba: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2023
snapshot:
This administration has no achievement, Nigeria has been bruised under this government,just pack you load and leave!!

The worst election ever conducted since our return to democracy is the administration's best achievement, maybe he is right, because there is nothing good about this government.

I beg to disagree daddy.
* He completed the second Niger bridge which the party worshipped by a section of a country for 16 years could not complete.

Love him or loathe him, some people that are old enough will know this election was better than the ones of the past.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by alibiz: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Actually he is right for putting Nigerians into financial crisis and hardship during the election
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Freebills12: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
neyop85:
This election is the most transparent since 1993. Losers will definitely feel aggrieved but the truth is the truth, we must give it to Buhari.
Yes, we had skirmishes here and there but they are in no way enough to undermine this election. Some people from a particular section of the country have tried to pick-up on these minute issues, they have overblown them to paint a picture of a bad election or stolen mandate. The people who are true to themselves know better, Nigeria is indeed moving on to greatness.
Congratulations Buhari, congratulations president elect Tinubu and congratulations to Nigerians. If you no like am, tear your passport.

Can God treat all your life endavour as INEC conducted 2023 election? Can you say Amen to such a prayer?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Kaiser20: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Your tears is giving us joy to wash you cry
Yes, I cry for youths like you, who are victims of oppression and manipulation to the extent that it gives you joy.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Quodseverismete: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:

Too early to wail about your self imposed misfortunes

Do you know that wailing is fun?

Over here we wail for fun

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Hydroxide(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2023
I don't blame you BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nimbo, Enugu Protests Plan To Establish Cattle Ranch For Herders / Photos Of The Nigeria Police Awards And Commendation Ceremony / Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.