Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari (14076 Views)

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Government – President Buhari / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Okwyjesus(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by penearth(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Proud of d worst election in Africa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Only in this part of the world , fraud and criminality thrives and people who suppose to resist it are busy playing ethnic cards.. I ask them, please is there a place 95% buy things on subsidised price in this place Is there a special markets where only 5% are meant to buy things in higher price No be all of us dey suffer The good thing is that I have freed myself from everlasting poverty even if the country shrink it will affect me, all I have to do is to keep working hard and make sure my family are well taken care of... miss you every 2/3 igbo has a relative who lives abroad and support him/her financially.. so the suffering will bite hard on you wey no get anyone to assist u
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by lildush(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This IMPOSTER Buhari should plz STFU. angry

He is NOT the Real Buhari and most APC Govs Chieftains know this. undecided

If not, What gave El-Rufai and Ganduje the Guts to dare 'him' in the Naira Redesign wahala? shocked

What Gave Tinubu the LIVER to Attack Aso Rock B4 APC presidential primaries?

Tinubu was AFRAID of the Real Buhari and would NOT have Dared to contest for APC Primaries if He was alive.😒

God will Surely Punish APC for Deceiving Nigerians! 😏

We all know he is an imposter. But the truth is dis . Nigerians like suffering and smiling.. we dnt want to stand up for our right.. it's a pity.. if dey don't start going from house to house killing us. We will never speak out or revolt... I am not proud to be a Nigerian. Sorry to say

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
neyop85:
This election is the most transparent since 1993. Losers will definitely feel aggrieved but the truth is the truth, we must give it to Buhari.
Yes, we had skirmishes here and there but they are in no way enough to undermine this election. Some people from a particular section of the country have tried to pick-up on this minute issues, they have overblown them to paint a picture of a bad election or stolen mandate. The people who are true to themselves know better, Nigeria is indeed moving on to greatness.
Congratulations Buhari, congratulations president elect Tinubu and congratulations to Nigerians. If you no like am, tear your passport.
Them no get mind tear am lailai... They have no where to go ...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Chuksyno:
Behold the greatest achiever. Only in Nigeria's government could FAILURE means achievement.
Which have your family member achieve pass BUHARI
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by tunde1200(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lobatan

neyop85:
This election is the most transparent since 1993. Losers will definitely feel aggrieved but the truth is the truth, we must give it to Buhari.
Yes, we had skirmishes here and there but they are in no way enough to undermine this election. Some people from a particular section of the country have tried to pick-up on this minute issues, they have overblown them to paint a picture of a bad election or stolen mandate. The people who are true to themselves know better, Nigeria is indeed moving on to greatness.
Congratulations Buhari, congratulations president elect Tinubu and congratulations to Nigerians. If you no like am, tear your passport.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by thisisit: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
NIGERIANS CANT WAIT TO BE WITHOUT YOU.. . PACK & GO!!

MAY HIS TYPE NOT REACH OUR SHORES AGAIN!!!
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by neyop85(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Can God treat all your life endavour as INEC conducted 2023 election? Can you say Amen to such a prayer?

I didn't say it was perfect because you don't get perfect elections anywhere In the world. The little things that happened are not enough to say the election was not credible. So, I can't say that because I want a perfect life just the way Jesus promised me.

For you, If your mentor (Obi) is not corrupt then may your life be perfect but if he is just like all other politicians including Tinubu then may your life be scattered beyond imagination.

Bastards trying to sell a thief as a Saint all because of tribalism and perceived marginalisation of their tribe. I aint buying it and so are majority of Nigerians. If Nigeria is to change then support one who is not part of the problem.

Eleribu somebody!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by HeroicMeastro: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-elections-proudest-achievement-of-my-govt-Buhari
Obidîots no go like this one wo grin
Baba Bubu don call for insults...
Wait for it😆
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by ugbanante: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
I couldn't hold back the urge to comment. Does this man say these things with a clear eye?
When exactly are we going to hold these people accountable for this kind of statement?
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by joba4luv: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Shameless man the worst election is what is celebrating
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Ekpoh7(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari dey craze.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Elev82014: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sure! Underachievement is NOW bliss!! What a hopeless country!!!
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Donedeal1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Every sensible person know this

Only the enemy of progress can state otherwise

Election na your mate

Destruction of many nations.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:
For the very first time in 8yrs, Obi diots were so proud of Buhari that they cherished him more than Ojukwu, from naira scarcity to deployment of soldiers to Lagos, selected caimpaign appearances on APC caimpaign, even at the rumours of Mahmood's puported sacking, Obi diots went to town defending Mahmood. When Buhari gave protection to Emefiele amidst DSS brouhaha, Obi diots were very excited Buhari could do no wrong, it was as if Buhari was never again Jubril al sudani, while they also got more friendly to the Fulanis than their SS neighbors. But God is a God of righteousness, he abhors hypocrisy, so he sent the spirit of deception and gullibility into their midsts, he gave them pride in their own foolery and in the end, God reduced them to tears and exalts Asiwaju Tinubu on the throne in the presence of his enemies. A child born on this date will be 8yrs old while they keep wailing, the child will be 16 years at the end of Shettima's Presidency and Obi diots would have become old wailing.

-erase the dot
they celebrated the death of people thinking obi will win cry cry cry can u help me with 5k?
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by MrDoGood(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Complicated
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by viodemus: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
what can anybody expect from a person with 2 as a cut off mark for examination. The quota system was supposed to be a 10years thing, but dunces like this, want to make it a lifetime cutoff mark, but they want to lead the nation down to hell.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
lildush:

We all know he is an imposter. But the truth is dis . Nigerians like suffering and smiling.. we dnt want to stand up for our right.. it's a pity.. if dey don't start going from house to house killing us. We will never speak out or revolt... I am not proud to be a Nigerian. Sorry to say
speaking out changes nothing. we need arms,explosives and perhaps nuclear weapons to end everything angry
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by PricelessGem1: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hmm.... so a so called election that can be best described as war is what this fatal mistake called Buhari is calling a proud achievement of his calamity administration? What manner of man is Buhari? A man who has no iota of shame. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Skty: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
The insult from this lifeless
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Skty: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:
For the very first time in 8yrs, Obi diots were so proud of Buhari that they cherished him more than Ojukwu, from naira scarcity to deployment of soldiers to Lagos, selected caimpaign appearances on APC caimpaign, even at the rumours of Mahmood's puported sacking, Obi diots went to town defending Mahmood. When Buhari gave protection to Emefiele amidst DSS brouhaha, Obi diots were very excited Buhari could do no wrong, it was as if Buhari was never again Jubril al sudani, while they also got more friendly to the Fulanis than their SS neighbors. But God is a God of righteousness, he abhors hypocrisy, so he sent the spirit of deception and gullibility into their midsts, he gave them pride in their own foolery and in the end, God reduced them to tears and exalts Asiwaju Tinubu on the throne in the presence of his enemies. A child born on this date will be 8yrs old while they keep wailing, the child will be 16 years at the end of Shettima's Presidency and Obi diots would have become old wailing.

-erase the dot

158 lunatics loved ur statement..this means senseless Nigerians plenty. Druggies.. I'm a proud Obidient and I what u portrayed above about is wrong. I never gave these meanings u attached to these doings by Buhari.. druggie
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by caandi: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jubril sir urgent matters arising; GO TO SUDAN, RESCUE IS NEEDED
Please rest
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by shidaa: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
It very easy to know untrained human being on line. They were not loved so all they do is to insult people. What an uncultured being
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by prizeless(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wahala, scatter scatter everywhere, gaaaa
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Owopumpy: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-elections-proudest-achievement-of-my-govt-Buhari
you really helped them in many ways with cabal like emefiele.....fuel scarcity

It's why made them race 2nd and 3rd

But they will never realized

Third wan become first
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by filey: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
The worst election conducted by your government.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by GENTLETEE(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Really? Na wa o!!
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by thaoriginator: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:
President Buhari GCFR posterity will be kind to you. Thanks for your efforts at election sanity. It is really commendable. We patriotic Nigerians wishes you happy retirement.
hello pretty✨
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by SeeItSayIt: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari & his blind, deaf & dumb team are the most laziest set of people on the planet earth.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
adenigga:

This can't be true.

There is no way Buhari will make this insane comment.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Vivianat:
President Buhari GCFR posterity will be kind to you. Thanks for your efforts at election sanity. It is really commendable. We patriotic Nigerians wishes you happy retirement.

Are you OK? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem / Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene / Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu's Request For Oral Evidence From DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.