Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress (4058 Views)

IBB At 80: Ugwuanyi Salutes Former Head Of State / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God / Eid-el-kabir: Gov. Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Calls For Prayers, Sustained Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by 2016easy2017: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
For those Christians whose pastors commanded to drink and eat while the Muslims are so as to shame the Muslims. Well, we done fasting like Jesus did same and we await our rewards. As for you; GOD'S wrath awaits you

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by thaoriginator: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Farid24224:

Can you listen to yourself.... Read what you just typed and think..

Does it sounds like someone with a brain?
ooohhhh, why you reply am?

I like how nobody pay am any attention, not until you quoted the bloodclaat fooool... undecided

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Benwallt(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
These breed Will change the fortune of southeast in no distant time. This is how politics is played not on religious and ethnic war in yes Daddy things
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by ezegenigbonine: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Onye nka asikwa no gini. Onye mgbu, ewu artisan
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by ezegenigbonine: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
paskal16:
the people packing dustbins and doing shoemaker and suya who dem be?

Ndi aboki
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by enoch273: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Happy Eid-el-Fitr to Muslims nationwide.

Meanwhile I can't get enough of the innovative features on the oraimo freepod 4.

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Farid24224(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
thaoriginator:
ooohhhh, why you reply am?

I like how nobody pay am any attention, not until you quoted the bloodclaat fooool... undecided

Senseless goat!!! 🙄

That's what he is...
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Farid24224(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
chuose:

Who are you to say that God cannor have a Son?

I agree that Allah has no son, but God has a miracle working Son

God is sooooo great to have a son.. And Allah is the Arabic word for God.. Take note sir
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by viodemus: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why are the igbos still struggling financially, educationally, and security wise? because it is the plan of those two islamics regions to destroy the igbos religiously and tribally.

Igbos need to improve plans for an Igbo Nation. Where all igbos can live in peace under our own laws that governs everyone in the igbo nation. Biafra might mean we might have non igbos ruling igbos, reminding us of Nigeria way of life. We have tried that system before. Do you know that Edo is a tribe language that is named after the state, and they have non edos in that state. So, we should learn to do it better. We don't have that much non igbos for whatever reason, so we will not be disrupting their lives.

Igbos needs to improve on one general book of laws that will govern all the igbo nation. We also need to improve on land laws, for me, I will say no individual or family can own lands, but lands can be leased for individuals, families or businesses.

We can have a special relationship with Cross Rivers, Akwa ibom, and some non igbo tribes in delta, and some middle belt tribes. If igbos leave through war or peace, it won't be long before the islamics yoruba will leave too, - who want make dem dey use them dey catch cruise. When yoruba leaves, Nigeria will become a total skeleton of its self, because many minorities that can leave will start leaving. So, if igbos already planned ahead, those special relationship we have with some tribes will come in effect. Every Nigerian knows that one non igbo tribe that we are related to and value, are cross Rivers and most tribes in akwa boom. They can work, do business, or live in Igbo nation because of that special relationship and same as igbos going to their places. But they can't become the president or vice, except they were born and lived in Igbo Nation all their lives. The special relationship will extend to security cooperation. We should be ready to fight and die for them against any enemy.

An igbo nation will increase employment to 95%. Igbos will experience all kinds of success and more improved skills. Igbos will be pilots for civilians and security forces, igbos will be renowned engineers of all kinds. We will have the best teachers, will cooperate and improve on the isreali style of water treatment, real improved teachers and lecturers, we will become agriculturally sufficient, have some of the best material scientists, a computer expert zone including cyber defense, will have a respectable manufacturing base of all kinds, and overall igbo children will have a future to look forward to.

Igbos should use this period when that renowned criminal islamics tribalist, will be the president. He might want to oppress igbos more, and that cancer will have to be surgically detached once and for all. Or he might be considerate and fix the ports, include igbos to the security forces, and share opportunities for eastern success. Then, we can be prepared but the plans can be shelved.

We need to plan our future, because Nigeria doesn't have a good future. And as long as igbos are in Nigeria, we will always be their cruise. So, we need to increase the speed of our future plans and be ready to fight for freedom if these igbo oppressors don't change for the better.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by simplesearch: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Farid24224:

God is sooooo great to have a son.. And Allah is the Arabic word for God.. Take note sir

2 Peter 1:16-17 (KJV) For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
EggonBoy:
Enugu state is one state I love the most among the Eastern State .

I got a lot of friends from there and they often visit me in my base here in Lafia and Port Harcourt.
Happy Eid-el Fitr to all the muslim here in Naira Land

But fear their women

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Advocate1810(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
GODWINLOWSKI:
But if na a Muslim wish Merry Christmas to Christians.
Him fellow boko islamistts brothers go tell am sey make e bring am down, sey it's against Mohammed law.

I know who the pissful and peaceful religion is
How does this affect you?
Wailing 😭 around here is dangerous to your health
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by chuose: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Farid24224:

Sorry allah does not mean God.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Chetas81(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
EggonBoy:

Weytin diz one dey yarn ? cheesy cheesy
change your name from criminal
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Farid24224(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
chuose:

Sorry allah does mean God.

That's your biz...
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by dangotesmummy: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Farid24224:

Can you listen to yourself.... Read what you just typed and think..

Does it sounds like someone with a brain?
yes because the truth hurts wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Anambra Students Score Highest In 2023 Jamb Exam. Obi's Investment / FG To Train Ex-militants In UK, US, Others / COAS: Lt Gen AO Ihejirika. Must Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.