Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God (5090 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi urges Muslims to remain committed to God / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by OEPHIUS(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2020
On the occasion of this year’s Eid-el-Fitr, which marks the end of Ramadan, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, has enjoined Muslims and indeed all Nigerians, to remain resolute in their abiding faith in God, through prayers and sacrifice, as the nation battles to contain the spread of the novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).

In a statement, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari and other Muslim faithful on the successful completion of Ramadan, added that the religious exercise will go a long way in the nation’s collective efforts to winning the war against COVID-19 as well as sustain the peace, unity and progress of the country.

While wishing all Muslims a pleasant celebration, the governor urged Nigerians to stay safe, remain steadfast in prayers and continue to love and cherish one another.

“This is an unusual time, not only for us as a people but for the entire humanity and the world. I therefore urge that we remain committed to the core values that strengthen the bond that brought us together as a prosperous nation, as we fight back in solidarity and in determined effort to contain this COVID-19 pandemic”, Gov. Ugwuanyi said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/eid-el-fitr-ugwuanyi-calls-for-prayers-abiding-faith-in-god/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Chrisdre: 8:11pm On May 23, 2020
angry
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Jimwils: 5:03am On May 24, 2020
Don't know wat say oo

Space fr sale grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Kobicove(m): 5:07am On May 24, 2020
The guy above me just bought land without knowing what to do with it! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by tillaman(m): 5:10am On May 24, 2020
If prayers can conquer coved-19 e for no reach this level na when we have the likes of pastor indaboski and the likes, we have shehus and so on!
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims out there!! Blessings upon blessings for us all this season!!

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Ogochimerekanu(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2020
Good one..
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:13am On May 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by HQuadreal: 5:13am On May 24, 2020
Nice one...

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by SpaceX: 5:14am On May 24, 2020
Wishing everyone a happy holiday.

5 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by masterP042(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2020
If we like make we no do wetin we suppose do as a people, let's keep praying and having faith in God, while other countries continue working and developing. Later we'll wait for jobs, health care, security, and good economy to fall from the sky angry

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by DigitB: 5:14am On May 24, 2020
F
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by domDva(m): 5:19am On May 24, 2020
Seems this my incompetent governor is a shareholder on Nairaland...any thing with Ugwuanyi hits front page with a speed of light.

Or is NL part of the places he's wasting our money instead of building rural roads that are impassable during rainy season?

6 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by jericco1(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Ipromote: 5:49am On May 24, 2020
Happy Eid to you all.

Need to boost sales? Try social media promotions. Hit me up via signature
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:52am On May 24, 2020
Nice one Governor.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Sacchi1162(m): 6:19am On May 24, 2020
Barka da sallah to all d Muslims in the house... May Allah grant everyone their secret desires
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Ugwueme1(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2020
Happy "Eid-El-Fitri" to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland/NIGERIA .pls help me I have spinal injure now suffering paralysis and limited and use.see my signature for video evidence and full story
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Godpikin4real(f): 6:31am On May 24, 2020
Hapi hols 2 everyone and let's learn 2 leave peacefully with one another.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by PureGoldh(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2020
domDva:
Seems this my incompetent governor is a shareholder on Nairaland...any thing with Ugwuanyi hits front page with a speed of light.

Or is NL part of the places he's wasting our money instead of building rural roads that are impassable during rainy season?

My brother...... Sometimes,I wish God go just take us back to Sullivan's era.....Dx Ugwuanyi of a man and his cabals are busy embezzling the Public funds.

Even the past governors of Enugu state will be weeping for Enugu indigenes wherever they are now.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Nobody: 6:35am On May 24, 2020
63% of Enugu people are Muslims and they inter marry with Muslims... especially their women and men.

I watched BBC documentary and it was a confirmed truth.

Ugwuanyi is wishing Indigeneous Muslims in his state Happy Eid el fitr.....not necessarily other Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Nobody: 6:52am On May 24, 2020
I'm surprised they didn't put a block saying I have to confess to being a Muslim before commenting on this post.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Nobody: 7:01am On May 24, 2020
Woman governor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Jakemedg(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2020
Barka da Sallah to our Muslim brothers/sisters

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by betterman22(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2020
Unbiased.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2020
Ugwuanyi, fitri do they tally
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by GGSG(f): 7:46am On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
63% of Enugu people are Muslims and they inter marry with Muslims... especially their women and men.

I watched BBC documentary and it was a confirmed truth.

Ugwuanyi is wishing Indigeneous Muslims in his state Happy Eid el fitr.....not necessarily other Muslims.

Step out of your brown roof mud house and experience the beautiful world around you. Thank me later .
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Nobody: 7:53am On May 24, 2020
GGSG:

Step out of your brown roof mud house and experience the beautiful world around you. Thank me later .

Which brown roof again?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Cammo: 8:01am On May 24, 2020
What is his business, or is he now a Muslim?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Ezmans: 8:04am On May 24, 2020
Ogochimerekanu:
Good one..
#who saw the moon
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Antichristus: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
Religion is not only the opium of the masses (Marx) and a spiritual gin (Lenin), it is in my view, a smokescreen used to conceal reality, perpetuating the gullibility of the sheeple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Approves Construction Of Eastern Rail Line / These Naira Notes Will Soon Go Into Extinction / INEC Office Attackers Use Bombs And Dynamites - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.