Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches (950 Views)

F.R.S.C Registration Help / Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Owocheboy: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2023
First is to create a new Yahoo mail account. When you have done that, you go to the F.R.S.C recuitment page, click on any of the job offers you are interested in.

After that, please do not input your NIN details yet. The space designated for surname, you put your first and middle name there while the one for other names you in put your surname.

You proceed to fill in other pieces of information. Please fill in your correct date of birth; because you can't edit that once you continue the registration.

Once you submit, quickly check your mail box to continue with the registration.

See you at the top and God bless us all.Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Beejaymoney2: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2023
I followed the steps, got the mail and I logged in. But still brought me to that same page where I will input my details. Any help?

1 Like

Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Owocheboy: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Beejaymoney2:
I followed the steps, got the mail and I logged in. But still brought me to that same page where I will input my details. Any help?

You will click on my applications to continue the registration.

Also make sure you input the right information now.
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by anonymous2003(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
i followed all the steps but it keeps saying i have pending applications ,that i should check my mail for instructions which i didnt get any mail,please kindy help
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Owocheboy: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=anonymous2003 post=122705291]i followed all the steps but it keeps saying i have pending applications ,that i should check my mail for instructions which i didnt get any mail,please kindy help [/quote
]

Did you open a new Yahoo account ?
And your NIN too wasn't inputed?
Also modify some changes in the information you are providing

Input your name in the space provided for surname and vice versa

Once a mail is sent, you can easily edit for correction.
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Trust22(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2023
I've already registered with my Gmail account.. hope it won't be a problem
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Owocheboy: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Trust22:
I've already registered with my Gmail account.. hope it won't be a problem

Not at all unless mssg to continue the registration was sent to the gmail account
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by EmperorTolson: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
When will this close?
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Trust22(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Owocheboy:

Not at all unless mssg to continue the registration was sent to the gmail account

It was sent... I already have my application form
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by anonymous2003(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Owocheboy post=122706069][/quote]
i have done all that,still the same issue,im tired
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by EmperorTolson: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Apart from passport photograph, which other document do I need to upload?
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by EmperorTolson: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Owocheboy:
First is to create a new Yahoo mail account. When you have done that, you go to the F.R.S.C recuitment page, click on any of the job offers you are interested in.

After that, please do not input your NIN details yet. The space designated for surname, you put your first and middle name there while the one for other names you in put your surname.

You proceed to fill in other pieces of information. Please fill in your correct date of birth; because you can't edit that once you continue the registration.

Once you submit, quickly check your mail box to continue with the registration.

See you at the top and God bless us all.Nigeria will be great again.

Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by EmperorTolson: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Trust22:

It was sent... I already have my application form
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Owocheboy: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=EmperorTolson post=122741852]
Apart from passport photograph, which other document do

I think it's only passport. The others you just fill it
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by Trust22(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
EmperorTolson:

Only passport photograph
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by uiadiale12345(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2023
I try to register today but the site is not
opening
Re: F.R.S.C ; Try This To Register Without Any Hitches by ALFADOS(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
uiadiale12345:
I try to register today but the site is not
opening
the site is having issue for now

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic / Ict And Telecoms Job Vacancies / Diamond Bank Traning In Owerri Interesting And Fun:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.