Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:18 AM

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. (14377 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by SegZ24(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Jst copy and past the link.
But first you must login then use the link.

You can't print it except with use of computer.

This is the link cafe boys are using to chop una money.

Do it now and thank me later.... grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by zenith4biz(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Using Chrome
Press the three dot at the top
-locate share,
-choose print
-from the print option save it as pdf

Don't thank me, thank God.

The link op shared is confirmed

12 Likes

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by mcdokwe(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thank you
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by slawormiir: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Niggars of npower everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by CtrlA(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dorime

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by dontro(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
You just spoil show for cyber guys

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Moving4: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
So you no want make we chop again Abi? ��
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by twosquare(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
nice one. It worked. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Yorubabyblood: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
angry
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Una mates are collecting big moneys in western world you people are hustling for npower

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by myked(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thanks, worked well for me.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by cenaman(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
All this streast for common 30k.

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Alamkir: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
You can also use phonex browser to open it goto option and save it as pdf

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by SegZ24(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:
Una mates are collecting big moneys in western world you people are hustling for npower

No vex Mr big money..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Olamilekan92: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thanks OP
SegZ24:
For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

No vex Mr big money..
I no talk say I dey collect
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by onojalynk: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Men!! These works like magic �, thanks.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by x123xlolls(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
T
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by liverpudian9(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pls on my deployment letter I only have place of primary assignment as ogun state , where m I going to report
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by JimPerry(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Interesting. It worked but it's quite funny that it works even for those that weren't deployed at all. I tried a few persons who I registered for but weren't selected. They didn't even do the biometrics verification but clicking on this link and using thier login ID, the PPA letter instantly comes up. Gets me surprised. How come??

2 Likes

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Enskynelson(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cyber cafe guys have been editing old one and printing for many gullible people.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by omotu(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
God bless d poster

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by KelvinC1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

Jesus Christ

It worked for me

My PPA letter just appeared..
Omo
Thanks
This Npower 30k means Allot to me
As we no won steal, scam or do crime..
Make we manage peanut till God pick our call legally and legitimately

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by SocialJustice: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

Omo, the letter appeared once. Thanks.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Focusmind: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
My wife just collapsed grin grin

She has been trying to download this for the past one week. I just sent her this link now and she did it. Voom!! the thing showed. She used my printer to print it out.

Power of Nairaland! The main source of information. That was the original value Nairaland was giving to members before ethnic and tribal warlords took over, hurling insults to themselves because of useless politicians and political divide

Nairaland was where I got all the info regarding the aptitude test of the investment bank I joined in 2005 after my service. Nairaland provided all the platform and information I needed why preparing for the PTDF examination in 2008.

Let us restore the dignity of Nairaland once again as the bastion of information and knowledge in Nigeria.

Well done bro. We appreciate you

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Kingsasian(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Worked, thanks very much
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by WINDSOW(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

SeGzy Baba oooooo
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by SocialJustice: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Focusmind:
My wife just collapsed grin grin
Omo, I stopped trying long ago. Once physical verification is over, this ppa letter is the next big issue.

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by lilije(f): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's not appearing on a laptop screen. It's blank. Please who has downloaded and print? How did you go about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You / 9mobile Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.