Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant (23955 Views)

Actress Destiny Etiko Bags Brand Ambassador Deal With New Beer Brand (PHOTOS) / Bbnaija's Ike Signs First International Brand Ambassador Deal (photos) / Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by nanakgh(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good for him.
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by nanakgh(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Also given me an idea. U can launder money by faking these endorsements with some of thesec ompanies so your dirty money becomes clean then u can relax snall
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by LaSenior: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
I hope he's using seahorse to service his Benz and other of his cars too
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by Bahamas95(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
SoftP:
Next time be more specific on the type of lubricant!

We have mechanical lubricant & Bedmatism Lubricant ,

Stop confusing me undecided
You nor see where dem explain say the lubricant na for internal combustion engines and mechanical systems?

I know say na only KY be the lubricant wey you know. grin
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by Menclothing: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
What’s white money doing now
Singing
Cooking
Music ?
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by Kobicove(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
If he does not use their product then i don't see the essence of him being their brand ambassador undecided

Has anyone ever seen him driving of promoting the Innoson car he won in the Big Brother show?
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by Harrynight(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
hotlikeakara:
Did you know that Iceland has the lowest crime rate in the world? Or that Denmark has the lowest corruption rate in the world? This video shows you which countries have the lowest of different things. See video below, very educative.. You'll never believe the country that has the lowest age of consent a 12 years old grin

https://youtu.be/hWI0HMDdx6Asoc

Don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you love our Kind of content cry

Because number of people in Iceland is not even as much as people in Ikeja alone
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by Rebuker(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dude could be right about his claim to have used the BBNAIJA to market himself then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-y-8U0x0Bg
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by simfrost90210: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
.., ma guy don dey round lyk roundabout grin
Chai... financial breakthrough, locate me oh
Re: Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant by vivalavida(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
I thought this white fowl guy said he should be given three months that he will blow pass Davido?

I don't know why once the leave BBN house, only the female counterparts excel.
Maybe it's just women being destined for excellence.

meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"
Seun, lalasticlala, Calling a guy white fowl. Rule 2 is broken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queeneth Hilbert Welcomes Baby Boy / Bimbo Thomas Reveals Her Baby’s Face And Name / Kate Henshaw Looks Elegant In Purple For "The Woman" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.