Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo (28267 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Tflex01: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
"The couple just relocated from Lagos about one year ago. We just deposited their bodies in a mortuary."

Direct warning to those their brethren that want to leave Lagos for the East just because Yorubas did not handover Lagos politics to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by broadman20: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let's blame Tinubu. Never will these wailers take responsibility!

Yes because he is a Criminal
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by mbaise1000: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

From the look of things, Tinubu is sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, pandora Obituary, Abure, Atiku, ipob terrorists, ESN, headless mobs and nattering nitwits. Infact, it is clear Tinubu sponsored ojukwu.

This Tinubu must be a god. grin grin grin

The truth still remains that any sane person knows that tinubu claimed that he brought buhari and made him president of nigeria and these evil killings and wickedness is not happening in imo state alone but almost in every part of nigeria and since it's buhari's responsibility to secure the country and he was not able to do that, how will anyone be wrong if they claim that tinubu is part of it or responsible for it? Didn't he claim that he made buhari president? There are things which doesn't need to be argued what you should do is condemn evil everywhere and don't try ylto localize it or try to troll anyone, evil is evil and those that support it indirectly like you are doing by trying to absolve those responsible like you are doing are also part of it.
We keep saying that anyone who has any part to play in all these senseless murder in imo state whether they are IGBOS or invited by anyone will taste Thier own handiwork and thosw that cheer them on and support them, and those that love to see or hear that people are murdered
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Josephkabila12: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Make ibo kill Dem sef finish e no concern anybody here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
michlins:
What's funny is that I was supposed to be at this particular location to deliver a job this morning.

My driver disappointed and I was very angry at him. It was later that the client called and told me not to come
how much for a gate like this? I’m checking something

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Menclothing: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
michlins:
What's funny is that I was supposed to be at this particular location to deliver a job this morning.

My driver disappointed and I was very angry at him. It was later that the client called and told me not to come

Happy for your safety sir
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Offpointng: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
No one is talking about how they relocated from Lagos only to goan get killed in their beloved home.

If we say SW is what have always been a cover both security wise and financial wise for these folks, they'd argue it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Donedeal1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
IMO state overthrow
Zamfara and Borno state
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Tflex01: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:
Obi will not say anything despite the fact the level of insecurity in the South East has become critical. If he has the doluyas he claimed why has he not told South East Governors.

We thank God he did not come close to winning in the last presidential election. If it were to be in the North, Obi would have been the first person to tweet about it. But since it is in his backyard, he has gone blind. I don't know why southern leaders love other regions more that where they came from.

I believe strongly that Tinubu's Government will be different. God bless Nigeria

If this happened in Lagos, he would have condemned the act by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by mbaise1000: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
NyamiriFlathead:
Where is obimumu?.... make em talk abt this, abi wetin dey happen in his region no concern him ni

Worse things are happening in wherever it is you come from and whoever is responsible or even happy that any human being is murdered anywhere will go that same way and those that support or cheer them on like you or even voted for them like you must share in what you love and support
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Offpointng: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tflex01:
"The couple just relocated from Lagos about one year ago. We just deposited their bodies in a mortuary."

Direct warning to those their brethren that want to leave Lagos for the East.

Dont warn them, let em go

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Collins4u1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
A while ago I saw a thread where police men were harrasing and intimidating students.

I can only LOL on this post. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by muykem: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
IPOB has resumed after their patron lost election. There is a great probability that 90% of their victims will be Igbo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Offpointng: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
DaTruths:
What did the couple do??
An average Igbo man is cursed.
Fixed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Killerbag36: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good good
U re going God's works unknown gun men abeg make sure its only northern nd Yoruba police men una they kill oo nd if anyone help them to escape u kill them too join u understand
Keep up the good work boys

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by farolee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-five-policemen-couple-in-imo/

May be they are herdsmen from Buhari village oh.
or the same ndigbo treating war in Lagos State
continue with ya propaganda.
Ndigbo Stop killing ya sef.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by tete7000(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:
Obi will not say anything despite the fact the level of insecurity in the South East has become critical. If he has the solution as he claimed why has he not told South East Governors.

We thank God he did not come close to winning in the last presidential election. If it were to be in the North, Obi would have been the first person to tweet about it. But since it is in his backyard, he has gone blind. I don't know why southern leaders love other regions more that where they come from.

I believe strongly that Tinubu's Government will be different. God bless Nigeria

Obi is not the government of Nigeria. It is the government's duty to protect its her citizens, not Obi's. You people should please use your brains and stop spewing gibberish. Everything does not need to be reduced to childish rantings.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
EndSars came and went, yet no police reforms!

If policemen can't be vigilant and battle ready to secure their own lives, then of what use are they to average Nigerians?!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by jesus247alive(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:
Obi will not say anything despite the fact the level of insecurity in the South East has become critical. If he has the solution as he claimed why has he not told South East Governors.

We thank God he did not come close to winning in the last presidential election. If it were to be in the North, Obi would have been the first person to tweet about it. But since it is in his backyard, he has gone blind. I don't know why southern leaders love other regions more that where they come from.

Goat rest o rest..
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by DPass: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

Tinubu is from the south and your President-elect, why has he not said anything, what will obi say concerning this matter that will make security agencies respond faster than they would have? you have the president of a country in the person of buhari, you are not attacking him, your attention is focused on Obi because of ur blind hatred and tribalistic mindset. These policemen have families/loved ones and you are not concerned about them, all you care about is Obi, Obi, Obi. I am sure he is giving you guys sleepless nights, he might not win in court, but at least he tried, from no where came out third and that is your anger, why should people vote for him.... Channel your anger to the appropriate quarters, tell the presidency to tackle insecurity in this country and leave Mr Peter Obi alone.. For goodness sake lives have been lost, have a heart.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

If Tinubu had the solution to Nigeria's problems, why didn't he tell Buhari and APC?!

Why wait till he became president when things have degenerated so badly?!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by muykem: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
sonature1:

Of course, you should. After all, he's a druglord and criminal spreading thuggery, rascality and criminality around the country.
IPOB members are killing their brothers, Yoruba and Hausa should leave the dot states immediately

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Kubin: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

is obi the minister of defense or inspector general of police?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Walexybobo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oya my fellow IPOB/ Obi.diots let us started blaming Tinubu for this.
Indi ara.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Mrfeel: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

If tinubu has a solution why didn't he advice buhari on it ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
What about the level of insecurity in southern kaduna, the ones in taraba and zamfara, benue, .... no one should say anything right ?
americanigga:

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
this people too dey enjoy killi killi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Xscape1993:
It is now killing time.... Nigeria Biafra becoming something else....

Fixed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Omonda(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

You lack common sense. U are a slowpoke
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Elev82014: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-five-policemen-couple-in-imo/

I find it nauseatingly disgusting that these loudmouths are here vomiting garbage about the death of these crooked and murderous individuals working under the color of law. These are the same folks that are deaf, dumb, and silent when these terrorists in uniform threaten, molest, and even kill innocent citizens for absolutely NO reason. I find their selective outrage disgusting, insincere, and of no effect. So, all of you can keep moaning and groaning but just remember that you will always get in return what you put in. If you sow a bad seed, you MUST definitely reap a bad fruit, and so shall it be with these terrorists in uniform! I ONLY feel sorry for the couple who got caught in the crossfire and my condolences go to their families and loved ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RZox1Q1stM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.