Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo (28272 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by nick50(m): 3:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Every policeman/soldier sent to east will die there..none will return..learn to respect people's decisions..igbos wants a country of thier own but d rest of the country wouldn't want to let them go they prefer to shade innocent blood..the shop owners really bleeped up..why would u allow an enemy (policemen) to hide in ur shop..me I would have killed the policemen by myself..nonsense!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Bukky001(m): 3:54am On Apr 22, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-five-policemen-couple-in-imo/

In most attack cases like this of unknown gunmen, herdsmen attack, bandits and so on, the police spokeperson will shamelessly not be aware of the attacks hours after it took place. Why then are they there?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Christistruth03: 4:55am On Apr 22, 2023
americanigga:
Obi will not say anything despite the fact the level of insecurity in the South East has become critical. If he has the solution as he claimed why has he not told South East Governors.

We thank God he did not come close to winning in the last presidential election. If it were to be in the North, Obi would have been the first person to tweet about it. But since it is in his backyard, he has gone blind. I don't know why southern leaders love other regions more that where they come from.

I believe strongly that Tinubu's Government will be different. God bless Nigeria

Modified:

I have received too many insults because of the post I made above. I did not mean to hurt any body's feeling. I just felt that if someone like Peter Obi with global influence should tweet or speak about the insecurity in the South East, it would draw global attention to that region just like the letter written to American President Joe Biden by Igbo prolific and renowned writer Chimamanda Adichie that drew global attention to the Nigeria Presidential election

The IPOB Terrorists are his boys
Peter Obi will say nothing

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by gentleedu(m): 5:38am On Apr 22, 2023
americanigga:
Obi will not say anything despite the fact the level of insecurity in the South East has become critical. If he has the solution as he claimed why has he not told South East Governors.

We thank God he did not come close to winning in the last presidential election. If it were to be in the North, Obi would have been the first person to tweet about it. But since it is in his backyard, he has gone blind. I don't know why southern leaders love other regions more that where they come from.

I believe strongly that Tinubu's Government will be different. God bless Nigeria

Modified:

I have received too many insults because of the post I made above. I did not mean to hurt any body's feeling. I just felt that if someone like Peter Obi with global influence should tweet or speak about the insecurity in the South East, it would draw global attention to that region just like the letter written to American President Joe Biden by Igbo prolific and renowned writer Chimamanda Adichie that drew global attention to the Nigeria Presidential election
how much did they pay you to write this nonsense
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Bishop4real: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2023
successmatters:

The drug baron is to blame, he has been funding his fellow fugitive, Ekpa

When did he start funding Ekpa: when he was with MNK & his DOS or when he left with his "auto pilot" faction? Keep deluding yourself
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Larryndelaw: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Arabk25:

Stupidity has enveloped you in totality
Are there no killing in the southwest region what about the northeast what has your respective leaders said about it? You people are quick to mention obi wen ever there's killing in the southeast
When will 9bi that takes advice from madman going to condemn the ipob/unknown Gunmen. Or Chimanda is going to write letter to the president of IRAN
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by obrian888: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2023
americanigga:

Modified:

Use your head very well, Buhari your president , a former military head of state, a General, who fought a war in the past and boasted of ending the war on Boko haram in 3 months, 8 years gone already Boko Haram is terrorizing his home town Daura Katsina State. right now he is planning on retiring to the same Katsina, and he is not allowed to rest there, he will relocate to Niger republic, Buhari is even better than Tifnubu, they will go down in history as the two most worse president Nigeria ever had if Tifnubu becomes the president.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by basybasy: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
Nothing will ever surprise me in this government anymore....the evil party call APC and the Supreme Court governor becoming something else....
Shut ur mouth. A peaceful society exists when the native are contented and peace loving. Igbo land has turned itself to terrorist land and the effects will be devastated if care is not taken. Who are the gunmen? it is foolish and wicked Igbo boys. U can't expect Yoruba boys or other tribes to operate gunmen gang in Igbo land. It means Igbos are killing igbos. Some idiots will come online and start writing nonsense. Economic challenge exists everywhere, while making it worst by creating insecurities?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by basybasy: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2023
obrian888:

Use your head very well, Buhari your president , a former military head of state, a General, who fought a war in the past and boasted of ending the war on Boko haram in 3 months, 8 years gone already Boko Haram is terrorizing his home town Daura Katsina State. right now he is planning on retiring to the same Katsina, and he is not allowed to rest there, he will relocate to Niger republic, Buhari is even better than Tifnubu, they will go down in history as the two most worse president Nigeria ever had if Tifnubu becomes the president.
Tinubu enemies shall not find peace. There won't be peace for u because I don't know why you are bringing Tinubu name to this. All these guys will just open mouth and talk anyhow. Who are the gunmen? Gunmen are the Igbo greedy men and women. Be contented and live peacefully, that is the law of existence. Inequality existed during the lives of forefathers. Why killings your kinsmen?
I beg God not to give me any reason to go to Igbo land. Igbo land is worst than Maiduguri. And if I should choose one, I will chose Maiduguri instead.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by caesymore(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2023
americanigga:

Modified:

Jonsing Nigga
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Rasoj(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2023
americanigga:

Modified:

Despite your apology you are still stewped. Ijoot.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by emapeteum(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Newton2024:

How does that comment looks like rejoicing over the death of the policemen? Were they not poorly trained? Can they face and withstand criminals? Don't they harrass innocent and armless Nigerians? What about those who were kill by policemen and their families? You hate the truth, you are sentimental, you are emotional and you are biased. May you receive mercy. Amen.
Did you bother to read the content of your write at all? The content of your writing shows you are celebrating their misfortune. So, I am just wondering where I became sentimental by pointing out your joy over the death of the policemen.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2023
This is bad. The perpetrators should be fished out
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Omodua(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
americanigga:

Modified:

Did Tinubu speak against Fulani herdsmen who killed farmers and innocent civilians in southwest or the brutal murder of Sunday Igbo ho's loyalists in Ibadan last year?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Omodua(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
They have added Friday to the killings. Peter Obi won't talk about this except to rant about poverty in the North.
Yes! There is mass poverty in the North orchestrated by the elites.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Omodua(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

I’m convinced most if not all of these reoccurring senseless murders in the south-east are linked, no matter how tenuous, to the criminal Tinubu political machinery! There were none of these senseless killings in the south-east from election day of 25th march right up until about a week or so ago…obviously, until it became apparent to the mandate thieving Tinubu gang that Peter Obi wasn’t gonna give up his stolen mandate without a fight and obedients were prepared to dig deep into Tinubus’ sordid past and bring to the front burner all his past and present criminal escapades for Nigerians to see!
Exactly. I concur.

Tinubu,in cahoot with DSS and Fulani militia have a hand in this.

Unfortunately, the nitwit Hope Uzodinma remains anonymous in all this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by pacespot(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerian police are not your friends
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by tungamaje: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

The IPOB Terrorists are his boys
Peter Obi will say nothing
According to the newspaper you quoted, you forgot to add that Nnamdi Kanu's father conferred a chieftaincy title on Tinubu in Umuahia. Is he also an IPOB supporter?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Christistruth03: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
tungamaje:

According to the newspaper you quoted, you forgot to add that Nnamdi Kanu's father conferred a chieftaincy title on Tinubu in Umuahia. Is he also an IPOB supporter?

That was not Kanu’s father
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by tungamaje: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

That was not Kanu’s father
But I understand the picture was taken when he was a governor. So many youths including yourself would not believe it
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Edoziesmart(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Offpointng:

Dont warn them, let em go
So those of us who has spent more than 3 decades living in ìgbo land has died finish?

If dead wants to come it doesn't even matter which region you reside though.

We all pray for grace and sufficient life every morning we wake up from sleep.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Starking1000000(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
americanigga:

Modified:

!diot.
All the killings in north, buhari, Tinubu, shettima, el rufia, e.t.c
How many if them talk?
Tribal goat like you
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Thomasankara(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2023
[/color]from frying pan to fire, who in his right sense leaves peaceful environment to a hostile one? I guess u dey smoke igbo[color=#770077] sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by americanigga(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Starking1000000:

!diot.
All the killings in north, buhari, Tinubu, shettima, el rufia, e.t.c
How many if them talk?
Tribal goat like you

I don't normally respond to disrespectful people like you, but for the sake of others who are hear.

From what you are saying, Obi is following the footsteps of people you despise and you are happy with him. I taught Obi was different.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Starking1000000(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2023
americanigga:

I don't normally respond to disrespectful people like you, but for the sake of others who are hear.

From what you are saying, Obi is following the footsteps of people you despise and you are happy with him. I taught Obi was different.

The thread (gun men killed 5 police men in imo state).

Na you rush carry obi put for this matter as if crime no day everywhere.
Why is he to be blamed for every unknown gun men killing?
Unknown gunmen can be cultist, group of thieves, or even me sef. (Anybody with a gun).

If na like that , then can you direct all killings to buhari or shettima?
NO
Try day use una sense
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by obrian888: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
basybasy:

Tinubu enemies shall not find peace. There won't be peace for u because I don't know why you are bringing Tinubu name to this. All these guys will just open mouth and talk anyhow. Who are the gunmen? Gunmen are the Igbo greedy men and women. Be contented and live peacefully, that is the law of existence. Inequality existed during the lives of forefathers. Why killings your kinsmen?
I beg God not to give me any reason to go to Igbo land. Igbo land is worst than Maiduguri. And if I should choose one, I will chose Maiduguri instead.

Good luck on your mission, but see who is mentioning enemies of Tinubu by mentioning his name, so you that is a saint why mentioning Ibos? i am from Delta State, i have no relationship with anything Ibos, so remove the log in your eyes then look for speck from others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi / El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.