Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo (28252 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by tony0806: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:
Obi will not say anything despite the fact the level of insecurity in the South East has become critical. If he has the solution as he claimed why has he not told South East Governors.

We thank God he did not come close to winning in the last presidential election. If it were to be in the North, Obi would have been the first person to tweet about it. But since it is in his backyard, he has gone blind. I don't know why southern leaders love other regions more that where they come from.

I believe strongly that Tinubu's Government will be different. God bless Nigeria

Why didn't Tinubu tell his principal President Buhari what to do to stop the killings in the North East?

Stop the jargons pls
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by pikechukwu6(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
RIP to them all

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by PotatoSalad(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:
Obi will not say anything despite the fact the level of insecurity in the South East has become critical. If he has the solution as he claimed why has he not told South East Governors.

We thank God he did not come close to winning in the last presidential election. If it were to be in the North, Obi would have been the first person to tweet about it. But since it is in his backyard, he has gone blind. I don't know why southern leaders love other regions more that where they come from.

I believe strongly that Tinubu's Government will be different. God bless Nigeria
Would be worse. Print my reply and keep it somewhere. That's if he becomes president though.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by dustmalik: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
doctokwus:
Barbaric,criminally minded, murderous beasts.
These are the same set of murderers that they may have unleashed during the elections to steal the people's mandates
What exactly is the people's mandate? Who stole it and from whom was it stolen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by tiger28: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
These are the folks that WANT to rule OUR Nigeria......Killing their OWN?

Imagine WHAT they will do to others when they are in power?

This is what happens when some ppl are uncouth and untrained!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Arabk25: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

You're the most stupid fellow I've even seen
People where killed this is the rubbish you're spilling out from your mouth
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Me4bas: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

You just a big fool. What has Obi got to do with this. I don't understand how Nigerians make everything about politics. This are people's husband's, brothers and Uncle and all you chose to see is Obi. We have no value for human lives. You think insecurity knows tribe or you think bullet selects who to kill. If you don't have anything to say just keep quiet. Is not everything that's politics. The insecurity in the North east nko? Is it Obi that caused it? You have no idea what insecurity can cause to any community. So this is not the time to shit blame. Obi is not the Governor of Imo state neither is he the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by kdwar: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
ESN and your fellow killers... you will not gain any benefit in killing policemen, in your criminality, or in your useless, headless struggle. Your are criminals and nothing more.

Your days are very numbered. You will suffer at your soon-coming end, and also in hell.

Police formations need to adopt a very different approach in Imo and Anambra States.

May the souls of all 5 policemen, and the couple rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Gamusgamus: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

In a very serious critical issue like this when you are supposed to be asking God for Divine intervention you open your gutter mouth to spill the trash you wrote above, is Obi the president in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by olamike02: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
When they realize that Obi can't hand over Nigeria to them they're back to UGM. They are IPOB. Continue to deceive yourselves with the UGM narrative .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by michlins(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
cococandy:
how much for a gate like this? I’m checking something
700-800k ma'am
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Moscodee1990(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sad, this cops should always be at alert, where ever they are.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by michlins(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Menclothing:

Happy for your safety sir
things will be happening for a reason and we won't know until much later
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
South East on Red.

Security Arise.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by bionixs: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

not even the president or even the so called president elect but Obi. He should say something as who ?? Okay

When will people like you have sense in this country?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
My Problem is, why kill the couple. Are the Police Men Politicians or leaders?

Can we have a society without security, it means people won't have businesses saved. Even in Heaven, we have security guiding the streets and gate.
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by klassd(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Owenmarvis(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Y didn't they kill only the police and leave the shop owners.

RIP to the shop owners....
may Thunder fire you there so the police are not people's father abi may it happen to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by LordEclipse: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-five-policemen-couple-in-imo/

May we never be on our own and fall victim of trouble we know nothing about.. RIP to the couple
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by KonTagiousBull: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

Modified:

I have received too many insults because of the post I made above. I did not mean to hurt any body's feeling. I just felt that if someone like Peter Obi with global influence should tweet or speak about the insecurity in the South East, it would draw global attention to that region just like the letter written to American President Joe Biden by Igbo prolific and renowned writer Chimamanda Adichie that drew global attention to the Nigeria Presidential election

What has your master said about the massacring of people by herdsmen in your area?
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by JBoss25(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
dollarsplenty:
Stop this killings for God's sake.
East should not become the Killing field of the Southern Nigeria
will ipob listen to dollarsplenty, until ipob achieve their aim the killings in the east will never stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by JBoss25(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
olamike02:
When they realize that Obi can't hand over Nigeria to them they're back to UGM. They are IPOB. Continue to deceive yourselves with the UGM narrative .
You think you're safe in your Lagos abi, when ipob enter Yorubaland it will be like joke, they have eyes set on Lagos already, what remains is to take action
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Gbogbowa: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
americanigga:

Modified:

I have received too many insults because of the post I made above. I did not mean to hurt any body's feeling. I just felt that if someone like Peter Obi with global influence should tweet or speak about the insecurity in the South East, it would draw global attention to that region just like the letter written to American President Joe Biden by Igbo prolific and renowned writer Chimamanda Adichie that drew global attention to the Nigeria Presidential election
you dont know killing police is an ungodly way of sending message to Federal govt of Nigeria, stay there and be blaming Obi as if they have not been killing before election
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Fortruth: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Xscape1993:
It is now killing time.... Nigeria becoming something else....

where is Buhari? No where…. That is, his look a like

Where is Osinbanjo- No where

Where is Tinubu- “resting” in Europe

Where is Supreme Court Governor Uzodinjor….- preparing for the next circus since he looks like a clown

Where are the Igbo in Lagos.. your region remains on fire while you are struggling for who get Lagos abi…
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Smartlens(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
good for the policemen
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
This is the same IMO where policemen attacked students with Cutlass, because they wanted to search their phones? cool
Then dey had it coming but why did they have to kill the couples too
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Truthshscrazy: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Blame it on drug baron Tinubu and Sanwo Olu
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Alary: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
THE COUPLE JUST RELOCATED FROM LAGOS LAST YEAR . HMMMMMM

Why leave an environment that is safe and relocate to death haven? A friend of mine was to have a wedding last month in the east ,I just dash am some money and give am some excuse for not coming. Who wan die .
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
michlins:
What's funny is that I was supposed to be at this particular location to deliver a job this morning.

My driver disappointed and I was very angry at him. It was later that the client called and told me not to come
Later some of una go say God no dey exist. Who knows if u were there what would have been the result
Re: Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo by emapeteum(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Newton2024:
Poorly trained policemen. They only show their strength at the sight of hapless and helpless citizens.
I hope such would not befall any of your family members. Rejoicing over the misfortune of other families is barbaric, irrespective of the crime these ones might have committed. Comment like this made people show disdain toward Igbo people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / FG Announces Partial Closure Of Independence Bridge Lagos / 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.