Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month (8927 Views)

SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by ijustdey: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Preparatory to the inauguration of the 10th National Assembly in June, the management of the nation’s legislative institution, has set machinery in motion for the induction of the 469 federal lawmakers-elect next month.

According to a statement signed by the Chairman of the sub-committee on Media and Publicity, Ali Barde Umoru, in Abuja on Thursday evening, the induction programs for the federal lawmakers will commence on Sunday, May 7, 2023, for batch A while those in batch B, will have theirs from May 14 to May 20, 2023.

The Clerk to the National Assembly (CNA), Alhaji Sani Magaji Tambuwal, as disclosed in the statement, said it has put all the required machinery on ground in terms of central and sub-committees for seamless induction. programmes for all the federal lawmakers-elect.

The statement disclosed that the objective of the induction/ inauguration exercise is to expose Senators and members-elect to the functions of the National Assembly, its Practices and procedures as well as the services available to them.

The statement titled: NASS MGT READY FOR INDUCTION, INAUGURATION OF SENATORS,
MEMBERS-ELECT
”, reads in part: “Following the conclusion of the Presidential and National Assembly elections, and the formal release of the authentic list of Senators and
Honourable Members-elect by the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC), the Management of the National Assembly, in conjunction with the National Institute for Legislative and Democratic Studies (NILDS) is now fully prepared for the induction of the MembersElect of the 10th Assembly ahead of the inauguration in June 2023.

“The Induction programme, which will be held in two batches, is scheduled to commence from the 7th to 13th of May 2023 with Batch A, while Batch ‘’B’’ will hold from May 14th to May 20th, 2023.

“The objectives of the Induction/Inauguration exercise is to expose members-elect to the functions of the National Assembly, its practices and procedures as well as the services available to them.

“As part of the efforts to ensure a very successful Induction/ Inauguration exercise, the Management led by the Clerk to the National Assembly (CNA), Alh. Sani Magaji Tambawal has constituted a Central
Planning Committee (CPC) is made up of all the Secretaries in the National Assembly Service. Membership was also drawn from the National Assembly Service Commission (NASC) and the National Institute for
Legislative and Democratic Studies (NILDS).

“The CPC, which is at the helm of the planning and implementation of the induction program as well as the formal inauguration of the 10th Assembly, has the Deputy Clerk to the National Assembly (DCNA), Barrister Kamoru Ogunlana as Chairman.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/nass-begins-induction-for-senators-members-elect-next-month/

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Allardyce: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
I hope None of them have dual Nationality like our Guinea Fowl called Tinubu.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Eraser33(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nigeria will be great again.
In the name of the almighty God that we serve, I am on my knees crying out to nairalanders to please help my children who are out here without food for days now. I am a hustler but for more than 5months now, I have not had any bricklaying job to do since that's my job. I am been emotionally and psychologically tormented by my wife due to her constant insults. I'm tired of life already. She has made me look like a failure. Pls help my children, atleast let them eat. Pls!

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Legitiscool: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Next month is just 2weeks here

Some still dey shout Mandate online

Is online noise the worst you people have to give?

8 Likes

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Illuminatiship(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Robbery squad wan finish Nigeria under the watch of tinubu chai...
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by socialmediaman: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by buharibanjo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
I never even prepare since I win
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by theophorus(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Another set about to be thought how they do their things and make their constituencies enjoy the dividends of Governance.

Alas, it is what it is, The voted ones are only a representation of the mindset of those they represent.
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Illuminatiship(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
buharibanjo:
I never even prepare since I win
for House of mumutatives?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by diplomat058(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Allardyce:

No rush. Your wailing tears will still flow for 8 good years non stop. It's your destiny as a Pandora town crier bedevilled with persecutory mentality and misfortune. Hahaha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Illuminatiship(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Allardyce:
tinubu in not our president elect..
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Winning123: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Unfortunately for you, he is your President for the next four years. Keep wailing.

Allardyce:

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Donedeal1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Food is ready.

Join the chorus.
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Spetiiko87(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
No Time
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by ominilongest(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Abeg make one good Samaritan induct 2k for my account make I take chop. Abeg

9 1 27 9236 57
Opay

Please embarassed
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Menclothing: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
New set of money waster

They should be payed same salary as teachers
Gov same salaries as police then Nigeria will be fine nobody will fight to be elected

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by upower123(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
God bless the righteous
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by diplomat058(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Robbery squad wan finish Nigeria under the watch of tinubu chai...

8 years of painful agony of heavy defeat hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Abbeytoy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nigeria will be great in my time... And the Renewed hope starts with Asiwaju Bola Amed Tinubu.

May his time favours me and my family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Illuminatiship(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
diplomat058:

8 years of painful agony of heavy defeat hahaha
for who?
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by dollarsplenty(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hope the 10th NASS wont be another rubber stamp

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Investorozay: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yea
Teach them how to loot and borrow money from china
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by tojahh(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bunch of people whom lack ideas.

If not for a country that works... Ekweremadu for still dey prepare to continue him birthright.

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by stano2(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
When will they reduce their extravagant pay.
Moreover they are doing nothing there, other than take bribe to sponsor a bill and approve stinky debts.
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Tonytonex(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Supply: 9,000 Marketers May Lose Licences, Seek FG’s Intervention / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran / Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.