Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month (8926 Views)

SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by DevilSignature: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
angry

Kangaroo criminals

APC cabal
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Alliswell248: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Some people are born winners....they talk less especially online.. but always achieve their goals.
While some people are known worldwide as wailers....empty barrel....noise makers...they talk too much and hardly achieve anything.

We all know them.
Don't be a wailer
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by greatiyk4u(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Eraser33:
Rubber Stamp senate and confused House of Representatives Member-Elects.
In the name of the almighty God that we serve, I am on my knees crying out to nairalanders to please help my children who are out here without food for days now. I am a hustler but for more than 5months now, I have not had any bricklaying job to do since that's my job. I am been emotionally and psychologically tormented by my wife due to her constant insults. I'm tired of life already. She has made me look like a failure. Pls help my children, atleast let them eat. Pls!

Insulting people who could ordinarily help you out.
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Judolisco(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Another avenue to loot money
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Eraser33(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:

The national assembly will help me out?

Pls help me if u have the means and stop looking for a loophole in my post
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by BJanta: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Eraser33:
Rubber Stamp senate and confused House of Representatives Member-Elects.
In the name of the almighty God that we serve, I am on my knees crying out to nairalanders to please help my children who are out here without food for days now. I am a hustler but for more than 5months now, I have not had any bricklaying job to do since that's my job. I am been emotionally and psychologically tormented by my wife due to her constant insults. I'm tired of life already. She has made me look like a failure. Pls help my children, atleast let them eat. Pls!

You need help and you're playing politics, not even knowing whether those you first condemned, or someone close to them, would be the ones to help you. You're most unwise.
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Eraser33(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
BJanta:

You need help and you're playing politics, not even knowing whether those you first condemned, or someone close to them, would be the ones to help you. You're most unwise.

Kai... Nawa o. Why are u guys condemning me like dis. If I praise them, you guys will still be the ones to insult me saying I deserve the suffering. And I'm suffering and smiling. Well, I appreciate your input, I'm not perfect either. I believe that whoever is meant to help, will help. The hearts of the the Kings are in God's hands
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Blissful45(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=122660026]

Insulting people who could ordinarily help you out.[/quote
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Blissful45(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Be nice to everyone without sentiments. Help the needy at any given point
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Allardyce: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
diplomat058:

No rush. Your wailing tears will still flow for 8 good years non stop. It's your destiny as a Pandora town crier bedevilled with persecutory mentality and misfortune. Hahaha
Your own destiny is tied to a drug dealer. Check how your Dad died. grin
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by cucumbar: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Induction on how to steal and inflate project cost, how to sleep during plenary sessions, and implement bad policies to further improvish the very people that elected them into office.
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Eraser33(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
BJanta:

Help pls
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Eraser33(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Pls help
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Jking20(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nice one
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Primusinterpares(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Make politics unattractive in Nigeria and watch Nigeria blossom
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by seunayantokun(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
469, with their life-gulping jumbo pays? Na bleed till death.
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by Omodua(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/nass-begins-induction-for-senators-members-elect-next-month/
Who cares!

They are hustling to be in National Assembly while the country boils. Insurgency, banditry, herdsmen attacks, kidnapping etc are rift in the polity. They don't care. But how to go to national assembly to steal and loot the treasury is their main preoccupation.

God will judge you all!
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by buharibanjo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
You too funny
Lwkmd
😏😏😏
Illuminatiship:
for House of mumutatives?
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by diplomat058(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Allardyce:
Your own destiny is tied to a drug dealer. Check how your Dad died. grin

Says one who probably hasn't experienced fatherhood. A child of circumstance, pẹlẹ cheesy

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by diplomat058(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Allardyce:
Your miserable Dad is struggling to snap picture with my dog. Tell him to take it easy. grin

You must be mistaking mine for yours who parades the street butt naked. cheesy Why did your imbecilic self bring parents into the matter? I don't like disparage people's parents
Re: National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month by diplomat058(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Allardyce:
Your miserable Dad is right here eating from the left overs from my dog.

Such a poor fool grin

You mean your dad eats from same pot as your dog? That's appalling. But then it's expected with you as a "son."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adegboruwa Drags Buhari,Others To Court Over Non Confirmation Of Onnoghen As CJN / Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail / US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.