Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her (68556 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by LordEclipse: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
ijustdey:

Source

Previous thread - MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing https://www.nairaland.com/7521233/mystery-how-native-doctor-died

Cumful exit or cum to glory.. Well-done my Man
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by seunodediranivy: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
]What happens to forgiveness, what did Jesus say about forgiveness. This pastor is a case of " practice what I preach but not what I do

I don't think anyone can accept this, regardless of the faith, the man said he had taken him to court 3 times on this issue. If the pastor had failed to act fast, he could have received RIP as a little by now. So being a pastor doesn't make one to take thing like this for granted. RIP to the dead.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by CSTRR: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Every woman has a price.

No woman will watch her children starve if she can do something about it.

And if she has no skill or job potential, she will use the only currency she has left.

Men should pray against chronic poverty.
Don't be poor for too long.
Because there are men out there ready to spread your wives legs for a few bundle of cash.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by efficiencie(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What happens to forgiveness, what did Jesus say about forgiveness. This pastor is a case of " practice what I preach but not what I do"

He can forgive her and still divorce her na...both are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by MedikRajj(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What happens to forgiveness, what did Jesus say about forgiveness. This pastor is a case of " practice what I preach but not what I do"
That kind of case even Quran and Bible forbids it
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by CaptainFM1: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
All married men should meet this pastor for his powerful and highly potent thunderbolt!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Afamsi: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:
Many of this Igbo women can't be trusted in marriage
i know blindness will not let you see her name
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by advanceDNA: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He too should go and die?? grin
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by CSTRR: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Btw, I have also discovered that women with no dowry on their head cheat very easily.

It doesn't mean those with full dowry don't cheat, but the ones that only cohabited with their husbands cheat at the drop of a hat.

I have a feeling that they know that there is no real legal or traditional bond between them and their husbands and so they have no qualms offing pant.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Benwallt(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Afamsi:
i know blindness will not let you see her name

Rita( nee osondu)
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by efficiencie(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
The useless pastor should be ashamed of himself. He didn't even pay her bride price and he already had children with her undecided. Yeye pastor that don't know how to perform marriage rites legally.

He also forgot that the lady has been the one responsible for the feeding of the children and their school fees. Even the Bible says any man that can't take good care of his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel.

That means, the pastor has done worst for not taking care of his wife and children!

Shameless men everywhere!!! Shior!!!

Your mumu nor gree you see road. If the woman was right and the man did not do his duties as a father would he be in a hurry to ask for custody of the children knowing fully well he will have to bear responsibility for those children? He is a clergyman and yet has to deal with a serial adulterer that has now costed him a suspension in the church where he serves. Yes, him not paying the woman's bride price is bad but that was a mutual agreement between the man and the woman. She could have decided to leave the man and return only when the bride price has been paid but she didn't do that instead she leveraged the fact that there isn't a binding marriage between them to legitimize her evil acts of adultery. To GOD be the glory, the idiot she was cheating with died on top of her. She can put that in her CV.

And that is what will happen to every foolish man sleeping with married women. They will die ontop of each other. I wonder what that idiot will tell God when he reaches the other side.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by usagee36: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
The pastor has a more stronger herbalist grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Nicenixon: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
2canplay1000:
Pastors should learn how to Bleep well.. have bleeped so many church girls And what I have come to understand is that.. every Lady wants a church guy with asewo vibes.. if you can't make her orgasm no matter her spirituality she's going to Bleep a better dick.children of these days aren't like that of old..
l beg loud am well so that they can understand.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The petitioner is the prime suspect who laced the woman with the magun that killed Ejiogbe yet he claimed to be a pastor and had the effontery to be seeking custody of the children when the state should be prosecuting him for murder.
Orishrishi
lool how can u prove dat he laced his wife with magun in a law court? Guy dat man died of heart failure/cardiac arrest... Stop all this superstitious talk
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by efficiencie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
2canplay1000:
Pastors should learn how to Bleep well.. have bleeped so many church girls And what I have come to understand is that.. every Lady wants a church guy with asewo vibes.. if you can't make her orgasm no matter her spirituality she's going to Bleep a better dick.children of these days aren't like that of old..

Oga no matter how well you pound her pot if she be olosho she go still give another man the pot for extensive usage. Nothing pleases a hoe. Give her big dick and go out to work she will invite the neighbor with small dick to finish what you started. Give her money and she will remind you that her EXs can do better...Avoid hoes like a plague. All men should learn to distinguish between church girl and olosho. So many olosho have infiltrated the church to get married so beware and watch out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by CaptainFM1: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
What kind of Journalism do we practice in Nigeria?

It's very wrong for PM News to mention the names of the minors.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by efficiencie(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The petitioner is the prime suspect who laced the woman with the magun that killed Ejiogbe yet he claimed to be a pastor and had the effontery to be seeking custody of the children when the state should be prosecuting him for murder.
Orishrishi

Can you prove the garbage you just posted? You think if the state prosecutors could prove your point the said pastor won't be arraigned. Make una nor dey spout nonsense na.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by efficiencie(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
nedekid:

Which wife? They were only boy friend and girl friend free to knack any how. Only pastor thought he was married.
Lesson here, if bride price has not been paid, there is no marriage to desolve in the first instance. Make them just find their way Waka.

Yes but paying bride price will not stop a cheat from sleeping around. The woman go still knack around even if the man pay bride price.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by fof1: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Pls Did You read through at All...from 2017 to 2023...CAN'T SHE CHANGE HER WAYWAYWARDNESS? For the Peace of Heart...and Life, they should do d Needful.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Bimpe29: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
atiku4President:
Clash of two herbalists
Conflict of interest 😞
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by alyarmouk(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Prick n toto fit jam anywhere
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by ahnie: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Imagine a pastor preaching the gospel engaged in fornication for 22years,co habiting with a woman,having 4 kids free of charge.
And he termed his self a pastor?

The woman ought to put pressure on him to go pay her dowry, because it's outrightly wrong to cohabit with a man.

The kids are the only one my empathy goes to,imagine being laughed out by their mates,the shame,the humiliation.

Like the court opined,there was no marriage btw them in the first play.they were only boy friend n gal friend.

As for the woman she goofed big time
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by stormborn28(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

The babe like the supernatural guys sha.
No be small thing... He diick must be performing wonders
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
baralatie:

The man that the woman is cheating with,does he go home to broadcast his cheating?

Rest

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Chucks13: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
The pastor did the right thing. She can go and marry her dead herbalist kpekus mate.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by nedekid: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
efficiencie:

Yes but paying bride price will not stop a cheat from sleeping around. The woman go still knack around even if the man pay bride price.
Funny thing is 99% of women nack around codedly. The prayer is that ones woman falls within the 1%.
Na who them catch be thief. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by stormborn28(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Foodqueen:
Only pm go fit carry this kain news.

Heheheheeeee..Toto send Herbalist to the grave beyond... The Toto dey powerful ooooo
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Dshocker(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
The useless pastor should be ashamed of himself. He didn't even pay her bride price and he already had children with her undecided. Yeye pastor that don't know how to perform marriage rites legally.

He also forgot that the lady has been the one responsible for the feeding of the children and their school fees. Even the Bible says any man that can't take good care of his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel.

That means, the pastor has done worst for not taking care of his wife and children!

Shameless men everywhere!!! Shior!!!

The Bible does not recognise the word "girlfriend"
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
lexy2014:

How did the petitioner lace the woman with magun? What does the magun look like? Can you explain it to us and prove your point to the state so that they can prosecute the man for murder?
that guy no Sabi anything, person get cardiac arrest die, Dem say na magun the Pastor use, Dem rush scatter him church for something the Pastor no know about.. those people fit rush go scatter mosque if to say na imam the tin happen to?
See as devil use the pastor wife to shake him ministry.. But at the end I know say God go give am victory..
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by caandi: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:
Many of this Igbo women can't be trusted in marriage
So for ur church mind now the woman is Igbo?
How did you conclude on this ?
Perhaps you know her personally?
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Tvoice: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mercury12:
What did I just read? 😂

I swear this combination bad nor be small

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by caandi: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Having gone through all the oral evidence presented before this Court, it was discovered that there was no legal customary marriage between parties herein and there is no marriage available between parties to dissolve”.
But wait o, pastor why did you use Magun for your supposed wife, then went ahead to drag her to court when over the past 22 years you yourself have been fornicating with her
Committing the same sin the babalawo has entangled himself in
Wonders they say shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.