Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her (68536 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Benwallt(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
caandi:

So for ur church mind now the woman is Igbo?
How did you conclude on this ?
Perhaps you know her personally?

You sell shoes? She is?
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Since the court ruled that there was not legal marriage between the two, must they conclude that the man should be responsible for the upkeep of the 2 children.
That pastor ought to go and do DNA on those children before even going to court.
And the church was very wrong on suspending the pastor. Wife committed adultery, Herbalist died when he was on top of her and cumming inside her and the next reasonable thing for them is to suspend the Pastor.
Is it the Pastor's fault?
that is is responsibility as being the head of the family and also the shepherd of God's flock..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by caandi: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

You sell shoes? She is?
okay o
Yes I do
Not only shoes, everything pertaining to mens fashion
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Biletaste(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mercury12:
What did I just read? πŸ˜‚

Separation is different from divorce. Let one face North and the other South.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Benwallt(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
caandi:
okay o
Yes I do
Not only shoes, everything pertaining to mens fashion

I will keep in touch
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by caandi: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

I will keep in touch
alright will be expecting

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
efficiencie:

Oga no matter how well you pound her pot if she be olosho she go still give another man the pot for extensive usage. Nothing pleases a hoe. Give her big dick and go out to work she will invite the neighbor with small dick to finish what you started. Give her money and she will remind you that her EXs can do better...Avoid hoes like a plague. All men should learn to distinguish between church girl and olosho. So many olosho have infiltrated the church to get married so beware and watch out.
sir are you a pastor?
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by thatigboman: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
The useless pastor should be ashamed of himself. He didn't even pay her bride price and he already had children with her undecided. Yeye pastor that don't know how to perform marriage rites legally.

He also forgot that the lady has been the one responsible for the feeding of the children and their school fees. Even the Bible says any man that can't take good care of his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel.

That means, the pastor has done worst for not taking care of his wife and children!

Shameless men everywhere!!! Shior!!!
the very promiscuous woman nko?
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by imagrg(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Your comments are always one-sided.
The woman is to blame for her infidelity.

I was thinking of marrying you but I'm beginning to see a different you!
Jennyclay:
The useless pastor should be ashamed of himself. He didn't even pay her bride price and he already had children with her undecided. Yeye pastor that don't know how to perform marriage rites legally.

He also forgot that the lady has been the one responsible for the feeding of the children and their school fees. Even the Bible says any man that can't take good care of his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel.

That means, the pastor has done worst for not taking care of his wife and children!

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by thatigboman: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
SpatialKing:
Only in South West
na dem, sophisticated promiscuous skull hunters. They should first check if the dead herbalists skull is still intact, which I doubt
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by ViceGovernor: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mercury12:
A great warrior runs to fight another day πŸ‘Œ
This one is above and beyond the pastor I swr
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Amayabor1: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What happens to forgiveness, what did Jesus say about forgiveness. This pastor is a case of " practice what I preach but not what I do"

Keep quiet there and stop talking out of ignorance. Jesus speaking in Matthew 5:31-32 gave the ground for which a man can divorce his wife and that is if she fornicates as this pastor's wife as clearly done.

That he wants divorce doesn't mean he has not forgiven her. He can forgive her and still divorce her.

Which man in his right senses will even keep an adulterous woman talkless of one who sleeps with an herbalist. The herbalist even died on top her.

Anyways, just as the court rightly said, there was no marriage in the first place.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by mysticwarrior(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Since he didn't paid the woman's bride price it means that they were not even married in the first place.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by vatiqan(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
I didn't read from @righteousness!
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by bonnyhope: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
greenermodels:
Women would always plead lack of care as excuse for cheating, why not leave the husband so she would be free to live as she want? I hate it when cheating partners tries to shift the blame of their actions on others.

That's women for you

They will always have excuses for their wrong doings

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Advocate1810(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What happens to forgiveness, what did Jesus say about forgiveness. This pastor is a case of " practice what I preach but not what I do"

So if you were the one you won’t seek for divorce?
Stop being simp okay!
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by drimzsmoke(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mercury12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you lack manners young gal
Forget manners, I go buy am if I wan enter husband house
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Odebayo4010(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Forgive,not the case of adultery,so Mr Man read your Bible very well
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by twosquare(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
follow-up...after the incident
Mayeldah:
Why recycling stories?

heard or read this before here I guess, sometime last year
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Forget manners, I go buy am if I wan enter husband house
lol that's if you don't marry a SIMP who might not notice
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by just2endowed: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Go back and read.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by just2endowed: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Since the court ruled that there was not legal marriage between the two, must they conclude that the man should be responsible for the upkeep of the 2 children.
That pastor ought to go and do DNA on those children before even going to court.
And the church was very wrong on suspending the pastor. Wife committed adultery, Herbalist died when he was on top of her and cumming inside her and the next reasonable thing for them is to suspend the Pastor.
Is it the Pastor's fault?

When the herbalist died, the church was burnt to the ground and the husband home was attacked because the community blame the man od God. It was right for the church to suspend him to bring sanity to the church and community. It was a hard decision or else the church will be burnt again when it's rebuild. The community already have a negative thoughts about the pastor so he need to be suspended first.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by irunoko(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
The way the title Pastor is abused these days ehn...
Well, only God knows those who are truly appointed.

O ti baje! undecided
gbenusoun.you nor dey fvck? Wetin dey Inside fvck wey you dey say otibaje.oniranu.iru yinde lenma like oko dido tongue
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by AfonjaPriest: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
I hope our faithful brethren from the other religion can be magnanimous enough to donate plenty virgins for our herbalist to continue his last mission impossible in paradise, where many things are said to be possible in the afterlife.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by MrBroke(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
The gods must be crazy grin
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by harmony75: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
The woman is not wise the man set trap on you and you fall iyakata why not work to gather money just imagine 22 years you wasted in the marriage if you were working you should be on pension by now.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Charx122: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He spared her life is that not forgiveness for you? Do you think is easy to see such evil.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Charly68: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
She is a knife and not a wife
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Shameful old parents, I pitty those children hearing this kind of dirty story.

But the Pastor: Do Christian divorce? are the Christian still following the Bible standard or European rule.

For better for worst.

Have said it: Women and naturally for every man. Believe it or not, don't let some guys see your wife - setting eye on her, work is done.

Forget how respectful she is or how godly she is, we don't have godly women.
That is why women will neither go to hell or heaven. They will just be in a world living with every needs met. Its not heaven nor hell.
Judgment is for only Man.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Goddyrichie(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

so d only thing u have to say is to blame d man abi and not d woman what if what she's saying is a lies abi d man is broke and why did she have to cheat in d first place 80% of women like cheating alot they're like butter and bread
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lol that's if you don't marry a SIMP who might not notice
It's not hard to pretend to enter husband house, Nigerian men Dy quickly fall for pretence. If e reach to marry I'll start kneeling down to greet elders, buy Mary Amaka dress, start championing church activities and target Mamas who have eligible son's and boom you have hooked a Nigerian man. See ehn truly men are easily deceived and that's why most of you regret in marriages. It's bad I don't know how to pretend but when e reach I go try since na wetin una like bdat. Who eventually marry me will enjoy the rest of his life, use your third eyes and you'll see through me lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.