Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her (68544 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by emperor4love(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
De even destroy de man church nd house, person dem hv affair wit his wife ,thugs will be thugs
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by FireUpNow(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
baralatie:

Pastor wife never alluded gbola as a reason
Does that mean she didn't do behind the scene fuvcking?
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Zenithphil8368: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Honestly it's immaturity & insane to blame the husband for your adulterous life under the guise of him not taking care of his responsibilities. What happens with wife being helping mate to the man. So she gat nothing to offer or no means to help except using her over used pussy to assist. The herbalist self got what he deserved, a woman with after 4 children wetin you want gbench for there again. Na wa these luciferian therapist are so unstable and unpredicted. 😜
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Qatar2022: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What happens to forgiveness, what did Jesus say about forgiveness. This pastor is a case of " practice what I preach but not what I do"
Actually that's only reason you can divorce your partner
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by baralatie(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
FireUpNow:
Does that mean she didn't do behind the scene fuvcking?
Well
The fucking was the consequence.and result of the main reasons
It so s like a chemical reaction: hcl + naoh=salt + water + c

When problem in marriages are left to form a reaction one should expect some results

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Obiedun(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
SpatialKing:

Pastor wife bleep native doctor

Haba
Ojukwu's wife bleep FFK haha!
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by DIVAD2000: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What happens to forgiveness, what did Jesus say about forgiveness. This pastor is a case of " practice what I preach but not what I do"
Divorce is permitted according to the scriptures in the case of adultery

Also what happened to your fellow gender
Sleeping with a herbalist of all people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by bizhop01: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
The useless pastor should be ashamed of himself. He didn't even pay her bride price and he already had children with her undecided. Yeye pastor that don't know how to perform marriage rites legally.

He also forgot that the lady has been the one responsible for the feeding of the children and their school fees. Even the Bible says any man that can't take good care of his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel.

That means, the pastor has done worst for not taking care of his wife and children!

Shameless men everywhere!!! Shior!!!
It's sound good when you're defending constituency were you belong cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by baralatie(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
This story is funny and tragic at the same time.

Now the late babalawo who is dead and buried left behind a little if who is now a widow.

What happens to the woman now because shey na so she go dey

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by baralatie(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
At least pastor is still using his two eyes to see his wif and children
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Aurelius1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you are a man (which I doubt ) may your wife commit adultery repeatedly and you in turn keep on forgiving her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Waterbear(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Y have u gone dumb ??

Don't mind the idiot...
Just ignore her
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Waterbear(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You ladies always look for the easy way out if everything...
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by izubext007: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
power pass power
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Emdebby2: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
The gods are not to blame.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by RIDOO: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
chatinent:
Pastor go come say na the power of the Lord in him fought the battle and killed the herbalist.

Another cash out.😊

Yes o.Na holy ghost thunder killed the herbalist.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Old and stale news of last year. Nairaland has become comedyland.πŸ˜‚
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
ijustdey:
The 22-year old union between Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala and his supposed wife, Rita Ajagunigbala, has collapsed in Ekiti State after a herbalist died on top of her during sex romp in a hotel. P.M.EXPRESS reports as was disclosed by Pastor Joshua at the Ekiti State Customary Court after he filed a divorce suit seeking for the dissolution of the marriage with Rita on the grounds of adultery. The petitioner, Pastor Ajagunigbala, during the hearing prayed the Court to dissolve the union on the ground of adultery and the custody of his children be given to him.
Interesting! Yet this same man has probably advised so many women to sit tight in adulterous marriages before this then happened to him. undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by adspelite(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are a simpletonian who never studies.
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by prettysassygirl(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Pastor committing fornication for 22 years, living with a woman he is not married to. What God would judge eh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by ndukwejoe(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
how do you mean ? He should continue with the adulteress?
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by usedcardealerph(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
A pastor that is fornicating with a woman whom he hasn't married legally or traditionally....what is he preaching to his members makes me wonder what kind of God do we have up there watching every moves of each one of us?? God dey overlook and dey wait sha!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by SamOchuko: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
ijustdey:

Source

Previous thread - MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing https://www.nairaland.com/7521233/mystery-how-native-doctor-died

You cohabited for 22 years and have 4 kids two of which are adults? You knowingly went against Gods law on fornication and fornicated for 22 years? How were you feeling when you conducted weddings in your church knowing you’re not married? This single man and single lady go still day advice married people for church claiming mummy and daddy!! Nothing pastors do go ever surprise me again for this life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kamalex2: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sora fun obinrin olohun a wa pelu e
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
ndukwejoe:
how do you mean ? He should continue with the adulteress?
Why not? Do you mean he has not equally advised some women to continue in adulterous marriages? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
usedcardealerph:
A pastor that is fornicating with a woman whom he hasn't married legally or traditionally....what is he preaching to his members makes me wonder what kind of God do we have up there watching every moves of each one of us?? God dey overlook and dey wait sha!
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kajaard:
Lol cheesy grin cheesy

HERBALIST died on top a PASTOR's wife grin

Righteousness2 what say you? grin cheesy grin
Pastor's girlfriend he had been fornicating with for 22 years. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
maticar:
you are ignorant of what Jesus said concerning adultery
Why not? Do you mean the pastor man has not equally advised some women to continue in adulterous marriages? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yoighaman:
Look at the damage adultery has done to a family and union of 22 years. Shameful.
Do you mean he has not equally advised some women to continue in adulterous marriages? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obiedun:
Keep quiet. The pastor did nothing wrong. No juju
Do you mean he has not equally advised some women to continue in adulterous marriages? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her by jimcaddy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Papy don crossover to the other side of the divide. How you go kpai on top woman na.... It's very shameful to die that way. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.