Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Did Not Reveal He/she Had Child Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Did Not Reveal He/she Had Child Before Marriage? (343 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Did Not Reveal He/she Had Child Before Marriage? / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Did Not Reveal He/she Had Child Before Marriage? by Drjones109(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
I don’t pray for such to happen, but if it does, I will not let it affect the union. I will first ask him why he refused to tell me. He has to tell me a reason. When he does, we will discuss the welfare of the child and how I, as his wife, will take care of the baby as well.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Did Not Reveal He/she Had Child Before Marriage? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
I'll end the marriage or relationship or whatever I have with that my partner
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Did Not Reveal He/she Had Child Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Drjones109:
I don’t pray for such to happen, but if it does, I will not let it affect the union. I will first ask him why he refused to tell me. He has to tell me a reason. When he does, we will discuss the welfare of the child and how I, as his wife, will take care of the baby as well.

before you decide that it will not affect your union, you must first listen to that person's excuse....and technically, if the has babya living mother, you shouldnt be taking care of someone else's child.

the most important issue is to ask your spouse WHY they thought it was better to lie to you.

(1) (Reply)

Mtcheew / How To Create A Youtube Channel – Digital Marketing / Relationship Advice For Women | 10 Turn-ons For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.