Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out (1818 Views)

Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
This girl doesn’t reply in time only whenever she likes and always says she charges her phone all the times ,she promised to come over on 6 separate occasions and failed to.

Well I like the girl but felt like she didn’t like me reasons why she plays with my feeling.
She just texted me today and all of a sudden she wants to meet me cause she heard that I chased out big time , omo the girl didn’t know it was all a hype prank to promote my new song Challenger.
Link below https://audiomack.com/Kyber/song/challenger

So should I move with the flow and just bang her and let her know I got nothing or
Should I just tell her the truth?
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by Qatar2022: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Run away from such a monitoring spirit
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by Kingray10: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
She wants to use you to cash out too angry angry grin
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Qatar2022:
Run away from such a monitoring spirit

But I wan bang am oo
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kingray10:
She wants to use you to cash out too angry angry grin

Buh I go first bang am first Na
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by Queendera(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Always hit it when you get a chance. E get why
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Queendera:
Always hit it when you get a chance. E get why

U sure say Na woman talk this thing so?
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by Queendera(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
kyber:

U sure say Na woman talk this thing so?
i be man 😏
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
I feel like this storey is a lie that you are just trying to promote your song with that cook-up story anyway I will download it and do the needful
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
I feel like this storey is a lie that you are just trying to promote your song with that cook-up story anyway I will download it and do the needful

It’s a true story though
But thanks
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
GreatVocalist:

The first thing I saw when I opened the thread was an audiomark link. I just knew he's trying to promote his song, and it's not about the 'story'.

If I wasn’t trying to promote my song do you think I’ll use the cash out stuff to draw that girls attention? So that makes this post true
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by kyber(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
GreatVocalist:

It doesn't. Attaching the link will make your story less believable. You should have created a separate thread for that, and linked it to this one. grin

The story is intertwined and can’t be separated
Re: She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out by Qatar2022: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
kyber:

But I wan bang am oo
You maybe trapped

(1) (Reply)

A Man Can Pregnant A Madwoman But A Woman Can't Sleep With A Madman / How Do I Teach Someone What Love Is? / He Denied The Pregnancy, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.