Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja (33276 Views)

Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video) / Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Life of crime never pays! All the money he got paid for ruining people's lives wouldnt save him when the chips are down....shame on him!
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Alliswell248: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
GualaGuala:

Jonkies,m sorry cus na only jonkies DAT tinubu can rule as president

Yes Daddy.
In less than 41 days we would all be okay.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by OndoRaph(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
I came to check the gender and wasn't disappointed.

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"
How about equal responsibilities. Equal rights without equal responsibilities is not objective.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by safetyboot: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
The suicide story is suspicious; i hope they are not covering up something
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by sodeide2013: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rubbishquote author=saphiere post=122659932]I came to check the gender and wasn't disappointed.

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"[/quote]
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by KingLennon(m): 4:18am On Apr 22, 2023
post=122660055:

You even have time replying those kids.
Wailing for the next 8nyears loading.
Making it 16 straight years of wailing for them.
Na old dem dey old go so, without achieving anything in life.

@topic,
Death to all kidnappers and their supporters
That's how u used to praise Buhari that year wink. But u can see now that the man u were praising up and down is a total failure...

The next one go still shock you. The insecurity go reach u wink

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Alonso91(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2023
Is there any where safe in this country anymore?
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2023
KingLennon:

That's how u used to praise Buhari that year wink. But u can see now that the man u were praising up and down is a total failure...

The next one go still shock you. The insecurity go reach u wink

In quantum Bro. He doesn't know
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by DrMuzungu(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
I was thinking he killed himself with two bullets to the back of his head...

Say NO to crime!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Olumide Odimayo Found Dead In Ondo / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Notorious Kidnappers Neutralized After Gun Battle In Ogun. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.