Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja (33278 Views)

Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video) / Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin cheesy grin cool grin[quote author= post=122660055][/quote]
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by sonofElElyon: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Dumb head. U killed urself so that ur fellow criminals go enjoy their loot. They’ll soon met their Waterloo. Bastard

I smell a rat.. i don't really care about the informant but what's the evidence he's the one who killed himself?
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
sad nobody care weda they killer him to cover up/nah the idiot killed him.. May we not encounter those bandits.
sonofElElyon:

I smell a rat.. i don't really care about the informant but what's the evidence he's the one who killed himself?
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by shadrach77: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
sacajawea:
Ok
Who is that Fine Woman?
The answer is within the story smiley
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Teeroyzimma: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
theophorus:
Seriously, this News get as he be ooo.

Una sure say no be like una dey lie so? How the guy take sure say na him una wan come meet?
Abeg! The report no add up joor, so I no believe this Lamba.
everything is a lie to una🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by saphiere(f): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
post=122659982:

@the bolded,
Why so Sapphire.
All of us at [b][/b] watched the very interesting movie 🎬 for the first time on prime last weekend and we were glued to the TV from start to finish.
That movie is WOW!
One of the best to come out of Nigeria!
Kudos to all the actors,
From the boy from Ikorodu Bois,
To Adesuwa Wellington, to Blessing, to the Albino guy (we love his beard 😃).
Kudos to the directors also.
Bless up guys.

@topic,
Rest in hell kidnapper informant.
The movie is to discredit the Igbos.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Purity79: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nice one
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by GualaGuala(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Keep CRYING. MAY 29 is about 5 weeks

Jonkie,wat was your druggie n sanwo-olu doing with drug in that helicopter
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by klassd(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by efficiencie(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
I came to check the gender and wasn't disappointed.

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"

After declaring you are not a bigot you went ahead to do exactly what bigots do.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Tochj(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

Just wasted my time reading rubbesh.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Walexybobo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
May his soul continue to rust in hell.
Seun pls give me the contact number of that DSP. Me and she get wating we wan talk about.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Psoul(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Dumb head. U killed urself so that ur fellow criminals go enjoy their loot. They’ll soon met their Waterloo/join u there. Bastard

Ppl that have no value for life. The life of their cow is more precious than their own life and lift of others. That's why they don't think twice before killing anyone.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Hussein035: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

Meanwhile,

Keep deceiving yourself. It was an Igbo lady in my office that put this movie on her head and that's why I downloaded it immediately walai

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Mercury12(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

Meanwhile,

imagine!
if you claim you not a tribal bigot which I strongly doubt.

You did displayed the traits of extremists .
Well like world known extremists I meant.

Please stay focus on your men hating preaching like always on this platform. ❤
The lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Tvoice: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oya sokpey otilor
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Tvoice: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
hotlikeakara:
Did you know that Iceland has the lowest crime rate in the world? Or that Denmark has the lowest corruption rate in the world? This video shows you which countries have the lowest of different things. See video below, very educative.. You'll never believe the country that has the lowest age of consent @ 12 years old grin

https://youtu.be/hWI0HMDdx6Asoc

Don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you love our Kind of content cry

Curuption go soon reach there, we dey come, as far say na planet earth we dey
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by ItisWell22(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

Why please? 🤔
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by izicooo(f): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nairaland readers, treat this news report like a pinch of salt, everything is just not adding up, how can you tell me that somebody used a knife to kill himself on seeing the police. #LieMuhammed.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by AfonjaPriest: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
She wants to stir the Igbos to invest their money in a film she has substantial interest.
It's a ploy to promote the film's popularity and make money along the way from that clever claptrap.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by AfonjaPriest: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
wolesmile:

Why?
She wants to stir the Igbos to invest their money in a film she has substantial interest.

It's a ploy to promote the film's popularity and make money along the way from that clever claptrap.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Alliswell248: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
GualaGuala:
Jonkies doings

Yes Daddy
Nigeria is safer with him than handling the same to a pathological liar and an over hyped politician who would soon decamp from the Andrew Liver Salt party.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Charly68: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by 7upnigeria: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

Meanwhile,

Always resist the urge to salaye. Anybody can call you tribal bigot, it's their mouth. Sometimes, the only way people let out the pain in their heart is to insult others, dont deny them that freedom. Anybody can stream gang of Lagos, it's their data. Lastly, social media gives us freedom to express ourselves. Dont take what frustrated people say too serious, otherwise you'll be giving yourself headache for the pains some people are going through.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by GualaGuala(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes Daddy
Nigeria is safer with him than handling the same to a pathological liar and an over hyped politician who would soon decamp from the Andrew Liver Salt party.

Jonkies,m sorry cus na only jonkies DAT tinubu can rule as president
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by fatboyslym007: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
I don't totally trust the stabbed himself story...
But if he is truly an informant. Then good...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese / Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) / Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.