Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja (33277 Views)

Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video) / Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by ijustdey: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
A suspected informant of kidnappers, whose identity is yet to be known, has committed suicide in Kuje Area Council of Abuja.

It was also learnt that one other suspected kidnapper’s informant was arrested by the officers of the anti-kidnapping unit of the FCT police command.

City & Crime had reported that kidnappers on Sunday night invaded neighbouring Kasada village, a few kilometres away from Gaube, killing a man, Musa Abari, and abducting his pregnant wife, Huraira, along with five other villagers.

Confirming the suicide incident and the arrest to City & Crime on Tuesday, a member of the vigilante group in Gaube, said one of the informants was arrested at a football viewing centre in Gaube.

He said the deceased suspect, who upon sighting the anti-kidnap officers, and with no chance to escape, pulled out a knife from his body and stabbed himself in the stomach.

He said the officers later moved the suspect’s corpse into their pickup van and deposited it at Kuje General Hospital mortuary, while the other suspect was moved to the FCT police command.

City & Crime reliably gathered that the man, who was reportedly killed by kidnappers while trying to save his wife, was a school teacher at the Local Education Authority (LEA) Primary School, Gaube.

Our reporter also learnt that the late teacher owned a football viewing centre in Gaube, where two of the kidnappers’ informants usually went to watch football matches.

There was no official response from the spokeswoman of the FCT police command, DSP Adeh Josephine, over the arrest of the suspects as at the time of filing the report.

https://dailytrust.com/kidnapping-how-informant-committed-suicide-in-abuja/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by RepoMan007: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wicked world. They went to his viewing center to stalk him and are still going there after kidnapping him.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Ever8090: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good news...may his soul rest in hell...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
sad Dumb head. U killed urself so that ur fellow criminals go enjoy their loot. They’ll soon met their Waterloo/join u there. Bastard

20 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by paymentvoucher: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Eraser33(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good. No peace for the wicked

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Spetiiko87(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
But why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by olatade(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by adamlawal(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
He said the deceased suspect, who upon sighting the anti-kidnap officers, and with no chance to escape, pulled out a knife from his body and stabbed himself in the stomach.
No retreat no surrender.
People get mind o.

He surely knows the gravity of his crimes.
Rest in hell animal

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by wolesmile(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rot in hell 🔥

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by AchrafHakimi: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na lie.
He was killed before he exposes Tinubu's kidnapping cronies.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by GualaGuala(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jonkies doings

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by inoki247: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol...

You sure say na suicide,...

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Sonnobax15(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Informants no dey ever die better death,why? angry

Well,thank God for that...Minus one idiot undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
sacajawea:
Ok
Who is that Fine Woman?
DSP Adeh Josephine, AKA, Nairaland police woman 👮‍♀️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
I came to check the gender and wasn't disappointed.

Meanwhile,

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"
@the bolded,
Why so Sapphire.
All of us at [b][/b] watched the very interesting movie 🎬 for the first time on prime last weekend and we were glued to the TV from start to finish.
That movie is WOW!
One of the best to come out of Nigeria!
Kudos to all the actors,
From the boy from Ikorodu Bois,
To Adesuwa Wellington, to Blessing, to the Albino guy (we love his beard 😃).
Kudos to the directors also.
Bless up guys.

@topic,
Rest in hell kidnapper informant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by wolesmile(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

Why?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Femisol(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
G
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by lapo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Enemies live within.
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Die another day
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by ATEAMS: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Damn
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
someone is closing loopholes

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by sacajawea: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Full Investigation. It's much deeper, we don't know much at all. Like it is with all Nigerians more is Expected
Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
cool Keep CRYING. MAY 29 is about 5 weeks
GualaGuala:
Jonkies doings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na the fine police commit sucide?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Keep CRYING. MAY 29 is about 5 weeks
You even have time replying those kids.
Wailing for the next 8nyears loading.
Making it 16 straight years of wailing for them.
Na old dem dey old go so, without achieving anything in life.

@topic,
Death to all kidnappers and their supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by Misterc(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

For how long will thou keep being a bitter soul?

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja by theophorus(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Seriously, this News get as he be ooo.

Una sure say no be like una dey lie so? How the guy take sure say na him una wan come meet?
Abeg! The report no add up joor, so I no believe this Lamba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnappers Neutralized After Gun Battle In Ogun. Graphic Photos / I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says / Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.