Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? (3006 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2023
This numbskull again undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Puss360(f): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2023
This one don come again Na wa oo....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by emperor4love(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Ur cup Don full u Don de fear as time Don com near, how do u know u will first die
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Gloriagee(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2023
Maybe try not dying first? What makes you think you'll die before your wife? Abi you Don do money ritual? Wat assurances have YOU given her not to remarry if she dies first?

Surprise, Surprise, your kids might actually benefit from a man in the house, if his head is screwed right. Now the question is, does your wife have a history of making poor choices? Are you a horrible spouse? Zukwanike and make the most of the present, where both of you are alive.
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Mr2wealth: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obavoh:
My biggest fear is another man abusing my kids after I die.

My mother married another man after my dad died and me and my siblings saw hell. The man used to beat us up like animals, including my mother.

My mother left the marriage only after he blinded one of my elder brother’s eye.

I can’t imagine my kids suffering the same thing. I begged my wife to remain a single widow after but I don’t trust her.

Please what can I do to ensure she remains unmarried. I am willing to do anything

Wait till you die first nah shocked
OR you carry them along nah. grin
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by frozen70(f): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obavoh:

My mother married another man after my dad died and me and my siblings saw hell. The man used to beat us up like animals, including my mother.

My mother left the marriage only after he blinded one of my elder brother’s eye.

I can’t imagine my kids suffering the same thing. I begged my wife to remain a single widow after but I don’t trust her.

Please what can I do to ensure she remains unmarried. I am willing to do anything

Imagine your worries
The only option you have is to make sure you don't die before her

Let me stop here
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by otomatic(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Are you planning to die soon?
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by danzaki63: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Take her along when you die. That is the surest way of certainty that no one will either touch her or marry her. wicked soul kawai.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by eyinjuege: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Then try not to die, so you can be the father to your children
That won't still stop your wife from marrying another man, even when you're stull alive
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by FireUpNow(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2023
It's her decision to make. You greedy oo
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by RepoMan007: 4:50pm On May 09, 2023
By dying at 120...lol
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 09, 2023
Be like them done tell u say ur time is up cos I can't even understand why any man will be praying to die young
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Justkatty(f): 8:37pm On May 09, 2023
When I thought I have seen it all grin
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Thazard(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18
AchrafHakimi:
OP go to the nearest amadioha shrine and tie her vagina. Na wetin kill my landlady be dat.
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Thazard(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18
Mr2wealth:

Wait till you die first nah shocked OR you carry them along nah. grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Nice2023(m): 7:13am On Feb 19
U are already planning to die after plenty children.

U see ur life.

Even if death is calling u,must u answer?
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Kajaard: 7:32am On Feb 19
Obavoh:

I think I just found the dumbest person on nairaland.

Like what da fvck did I just read? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is this not the same 25 year old boy that has been giving birth like rats and adding to the poverty situation in the country? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad Found Stack Naked / How To Greet Someone's Wife (picture) / Wife Slept With Best Man For 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.