Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) (51031 Views)

The Nigerian Food From Another Tribe You Enjoy. (Pic) / Packaged Local Snacks. / Order Your Cake, special bread, small chop, snacks At A Very Affordable Price... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Alonso91(m): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2023
Good old days
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by francisduru: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Kulikuli
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by freenature: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
One thing I like about these local snacks are their funny names. cheesy
Even some of the ones that appear on the list below, I have never heard of.
Which of them was/were your favourite(s)?

If the ones you enjoyed do not appear in the post, tell us the name and what it's made from in the comment section.
If you've never tasted any of these, you don't know what you're missing. 😌

I enjoyed everything grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Tekahashi:
Comrades, violence isn't always the answer
leave am, make I deal with am. Shebi he's stupid ni. If u must quote, quote with sense not with foolishness
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Tekahashi:
shebi he can edit, he will edit tire
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by shaybebaby(f): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2023
What's the name of the third pic, the flat brown stuff? Can anyone help out?

I know I loved that stuff as a kid, the only one I can remember how it tasted despite not having it since then?

Donkwa was and still is a firm a favourite.😍
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by francisbarrack(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2023
teekay213:
Babadudu

Akara ogbomosho, doodo ikire n ipenkere. Gone r the days
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Pootle: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
ate all grin as an AJ boy if u no chop ejekuje na ajebo u be
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Tekahashi:

Maybe you should address that good for nothing dapsoneh.
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
leave am, make I deal with am. Shebi he's stupid ni. If u must quote, quote with sense not with foolishness

Oní kúre, bring it on!

Oponu oníranù.
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Maybe you should address that good for nothing dapsoneh.

its the edi ot, Godforsaken imbe cile KanuSe you should direct ur strength to
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
My prostitute mother with HIV/AIDs and smelly pvssy will die soon

Ameen 🙏 grin
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
its the edi ot, Godforsaken imbe cile Kan you should direct ur strength to

Hallucinating already...lol 🤣
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Hallucinating already...lol 🤣
Na ur prostitute mother dey hallucinate
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Ameen 🙏 grin
so shall it be cos na AIDs go peme am
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
Na my prostitute mother dey hallucinate

Lol 😂

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
Na AIDs go peme my siblings & friends, so shall it be.

Ameen 🙏 grin
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Ameen 🙏 grin
Amen to her death by HIV AIDs
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Lol 😂
Your mother dey hallucinate oloriburuku😂🤣🤣😂
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
Your mother dey hallucinate oloriburuku😂🤣🤣😂

Hope say you don kiss my crack...grin

Did you taste it, is it sweet?
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
Amen to my mum's death by HIV AIDs

Be like say death dey smell for your body and in your family home.

Oní kúre!
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2023
All
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Be like say death dey smell for your body and in your family home.

Oní kúre!
aye Iya e ma baje ni, ofo l'omi efo se, ofo loo se. Iran diran re o ni se orire
Amin.. L'oruko jeesu🙏
Aseeee! Tueee! Ada talegemon bada, lorisa okee'gba. Ofo, ofo loseee
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Hope say you don kiss my crack...grin

Did you taste it, is it sweet?
Be like say death dey smell for your body and in your family home. Death is already k rocking on your door
Afi ti ki ba s'epe orunmila losi ilekun ojo oni lo kun

Sise sise tin'mu obuko gun Iya re, KO bere si ba e bayi
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Redman44(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Chin-Chin and Kulikuli will never fade away in Nigeria. They will always be enjoyed by generations of Nigerians. people on this thread are not talking about Potato Chips. Why? Potato Chips existed in the 80's and 90's too cool cool cool cool.

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:

Be like say death dey smell for your body and in your family home. Death is already k rocking on your door
Afi ti ki ba s'epe orunmila losi ilekun ojo oni lo kun

Sise sise tin'mu obuko gun Iya re, KO bere si ba e bayi

Ibi ko padà sóri asebi, èpè ko padà sóri elépè. Igi worokó ti nda iná rú kó da ilé àtí onà e rú, àrò wòròkò tín da obè nù ko da sìse sìse àti àse dànù sí èdè ìwo àti àwon mòlebí e.

Oní tojó, oní kúre omo òfò!
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
aye Iya e ma baje ni, ofo l'omi efo se, ofo loo se. Iran diran re o ni se orire
Amin.. L'oruko jeesu🙏
Aseeee! Tueee! Ada talegemon bada, lorisa okee'gba. Ofo, ofo loseee

Werey nsépè otún fi l'oruko Jesu si...🤣

Inú ìyà loma kúsí...oni kúre ! Hahahaha 😂
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by DisLifeSha: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Number 1 and 7 (unripe) until I die

mariahAngel:
One thing I like about these local snacks are their funny names. cheesy
Even some of the ones that appear on the list below, I have never heard of.
Which of them was/were your favourite(s)?

If the ones you enjoyed do not appear in the post, tell us the name and what it's made from in the comment section.
If you've never tasted any of these, you don't know what you're missing. 😌
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by AYNL: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Right now, as I'm typing this
I'm still addicted to kulikuli
Help me please
I've eaten alot of of it this week
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
I chop and enjoy all of them...
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Werey nsépè otún fi l'oruko Jesu si...🤣

Inú ìyà loma kúsí...oni kúre ! Hahahaha 😂
Oloriburuku, wa padanu ni loruko Jesu! Afi ti KO na we Jesu loku
Oloriburuku. Aye e ma baje no🤣😂
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Ibi ko padà sóri asebi, èpè ko padà sóri elépè. Igi worokó ti nda iná rú kó da ilé àtí onà e rú, àrò wòròkò tín da obè nù ko da sìse sìse àti àse dànù sí èdè ìwo àti àwon mòlebí e.

Oní tojó, oní kúre omo òfò!
Ada talagemon bada, losa oke ngba, aso fufun ni gbayi lowo OK u, oju no gbayi lowo ori, atelese ni gbayi lowo onan,
Ki aw on Iya mi osoromonga, olokiki oru, atapajori, gbayi lowo
KO Ku tile tile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans / Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos / Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.