Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) (51018 Views)

The Nigerian Food From Another Tribe You Enjoy. (Pic) / Packaged Local Snacks. / Order Your Cake, special bread, small chop, snacks At A Very Affordable Price... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
dapsoneh:
Those who enjoyed this should have grandchildren by now ooo grin grin
LmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by do4luv14(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rikze:
But MariahAngel you too like food.
Next to comment on this thread would be Ahnie then Pocohantas.

The food gang shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hahahaha Vawulence seeker 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Okechinwadike: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
dapsoneh:
Those who enjoyed this should have grandchildren by now ooo grin grin
some of us never marry yet ooooo
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Steve0979(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
DAT long kokoro
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Allisgud: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
German stone for me that year,I dey load am for bag go school
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
1 & 2.

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"

Could you try not to be stupid...

You're starting something where there is non..

.if the mods or seun can't see through what you're trying to do and not get you banned. Then something must be wrong somewhere..
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
gbolswag:
Kulikuli my favorite
me and you both ..
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Skty: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Most are strong. I can say non sef. Ok I can say no 7....the kpekere
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zane2point4:

How can u eat a bottle of groundnut for a month??

Smthn that can finish within 4days!

Give me a good movie and gimme a bottle of groundnut .. In just 4hours, the bottle is empty trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Majesty33:
I ate all. Baba dudu, donkua, kokoro, Kuli Kuli, Sisi pelebe.
kokoro ..

That round whitish thing ..

Lawd knows I could kill for that thing ..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by badoh(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
datola:
Baba dudu is the best of all
We normally call it Sweet Alagbon in IbadanπŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Rikze: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
do4luv14:

Hahahaha Vawulence seeker 🀣🀣🀣

Na so na, those are her food crew members...
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Rikze: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Storypot:

all the money that you saved while growing up, where e dey now?? lol

I no fit save na, you no get?
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Backlaw406:

Hmm! I also did this growing up. Cleaned up the rusting coins found around and used it to buy ipapanu then. How time flies.

πŸ˜‚
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
KanuSE:

I agree grin
ur generations are mad
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Munzy14(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Konjiboii:
Omo danqua eaten with tigernut, your woman go run comot for house forget pant.
Na so..
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
dapsoneh:
Everyone in my family & generation is mad

I agree πŸ‘ grin
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
KanuSE:

I agree πŸ‘ grin
ur mother and ur father are mad
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
dapsoneh:
My mother has a smelly pvssy, she and my father are mad.

I agree πŸ‘ grin
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
KanuSE:

I agree πŸ‘ grin
ur prostitute mother has HIV and ur drunkard father will die soon
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
More pictures.

Picture credit: Instagram.
Lolz, donkwa and that long kulikuli.
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by lamalang(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
No goody goody?
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by KanuSE: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
dapsoneh:
My prostitute mother has HIV and my drunkard father will die soon. I'm a brand new fooooool.

I agree πŸ‘ grin
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Ashley86400: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Gbogbo e
I chop all
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

I agree πŸ‘ grin
ur prostitute mother with HIV/AIDs will die soon
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:28am On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere 1 & 2.

Meanwhile,

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"

Not only Gang of lagos, King of boys etc igbos are either brutally murdered,given demeaning roles or casted as dishonest characters. I have noticed it first in king of boys but it seems to be occurring frequently these days. It's so sad and this should be a wake up call to all igbo producers and script writers to step up and start projecting a positive image for Igbos.
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Tekahashi: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2023
I know not 70% of the snacks listed up there

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Tekahashi: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
ur prostitute mother with HIV/AIDs will die soon
KanuSE:

I agree πŸ‘ grin
Comrades, violence isn't always the answer

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Joemavel(m): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2023
All of 'em
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Ex0rrcist: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2023
ibrocool:
Op forgot to include eekana Gowon. I think it is more popular than all you listed.
Or èékΓ‘nnΓ‘ Γ αΉ£Γ‘. Omo sugar reloaded, that thing dey sweet. 2 for ₦5

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Ex0rrcist: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2023
PencilBox:
Kpekere, chinchin grin our mama dey always buy am if dem dey come from outing

Groundnut and ojuku-finger. grin na steadily on our way to or from school.

Good old days of 50kobo and 1naira coin
So thus finger stuff get different name fir different part of the country and we all enjoyed it πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by 77up(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2023
I enjoyed everything while growing up, honestly I had a very fun childhood. Almost what is listed here are still in the market infact,my child is even enjoying those things now especially that no 8 .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans / Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos / Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.