Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

“if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) (1660 Views)

If My Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Sick / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by emela9ja: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2023

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by hotlikeakara: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mad people

1 Like

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by aylive02(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Were don suffer
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by donbachi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
May she meet her match and demand.

1 Like

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Flight90: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
angry
Say No 🚫 to Toxic relationship, it's so unhealthy.
As for this attention seeker, she go still see wetin she dey find😒
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Ever8090: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nawaooo...wetin this gender really want sef?...if you dey beat them na wahala, no dey beat them na still wahala...e just be like blood pressure..low blood pressure na problem, high blood pressure na still wahala

5 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
She's wrong for saying beating but truly if a man is not jealous and possessive of you then you are truly his sidechick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
some women sha... no wonder so many men gladly cheat/beat/abuse them (with such yeye mindset)

2 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Afamsi: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
That is a very wrong mindset
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Formularcr7: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
You've been receiving the beating.
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's wrong for saying beating but truly if a man is not jealous and possessive of you then you are truly his sidechick.

If a Man seizes his GF's phone and Blocks her from Having Friends,
So you support it

2 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If a Man seizes his GF's phone and Blocks her from Having Friends,
So you support it
That's not what I'm saying
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Caramia2020(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's how I told someone that those couples u see fighting always, they breed children more than the peaceful one, it has a channel quarrel, fight, separate, settle, sex, pregnancy, deliver, quarrel again. I don't know if it's the way they show love.

3 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by virginprincess(f): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2023
Mumu talk,some ladies are really foolish.

No guy can ever try such rubbish with me.

2 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Goodlady(f): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2023
If you enjoy abuses, others don't.
Them never born the man well wey go try beat me.

2 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by detectivejones: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Fulani cow don posses this one

2 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Godsongang: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Some people are really sick in this country. Yaba left is home to them
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Godsongang: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Some people are really sick in this country.
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Rokiat(f): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Signs of low self esteem low self worth, unhealed childhood trauma, etc….. just all round pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:
If you enjoy abuses, others don't.
Them never born the man well wey go try beat me.
wetin you go do?

Pata pata e you go talk say you no do again.

Abi na Europe or america you dey?

Na people wey dey make mouth like this dey chop steady beating in the name of love. grin

5 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by ruffhandu: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Even the jealousy, some people are too busy for that, which women often interpret as 'not showing love'

2 Likes

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by VinnyBaba: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:
Signs of low self esteem low self worth, unhealed childhood trauma, etc….. just all round pathetic.

NO! You are wrong.

Real issue is PERSONAL Preference!

Some ladies love Aggressive, Bullish and Foul-mouthed Men. 🤔😄

Once u re Refined, Cool and Soft-spoken, u re NOT considered. sad

Even here in NL, some ladies like Iyaebe secretly love our Savage, 'Vawulence' Brothers in the house
like Zonefree and GoodHarddick than the Gentle other guys. cheesy
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Goodlady(f): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
wetin you go do?

Pata pata e you go talk say you no do again.

Abi na Europe or america you dey?

Na people wey dey make mouth like this dey chop steady beating in the name of love. grin
Gone are the days when you men do anyhow. I don't make mouth, I walk the talk
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by CheedyJ(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Are you a drum that should be beaten?
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by BeanX(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Foolish girl...u go meet guy wey go kill you with beating one day

1 Like

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by BeanX(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2023
virginprincess:
Mumu talk,some ladies are really foolish.

No guy can ever try such rubbish with me.
Who u dey deceive? Na ur type Dem dey beat anyhow..

1 Like

Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Gone are the days when you men do anyhow. I don't make mouth, I walk the talk
yinmu
Re: “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) by Goodlady(f): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
yinmu
Same here

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Wahala, What Could Be In This Gentleman's Mind? / Nairaland Have Been Taken Over By Kids / To Attract New Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.