Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner (797 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by realmiracleakab: 12:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Russia Ukraine war news update Russia Ukraine war news update today Russia .
Russia setups the world most powerful sky scanner. It will be able to dictate any threat upto 500km
With this installed no Ukraine drones, fighter jets, rocket launchers and missiles will be able to penetrate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5gsDyYyR8

1 Like

Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by realmiracleakab: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2023
After the installation all the Ukraine drones, fighter jets will not be seen around donbas
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by realmiracleakab: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2023
Even Ukraine missiles, rocket launchers and air strikers can not penetrate near donbas
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by realmiracleakab: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Russia has win this war, no hope for Ukraine
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by Tiopii: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2023
realmiracleakab:
Russia has win this war, no hope for Ukraine

You think say the war na PS2?

1 Like

Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by lordm(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Russia will still lose
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by Masterviolence: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2023
Over the years Russia has developed what is now known to be the most formidable air defense technology man has ever seen.

They have mastered the act of dropping anything that can fly, from fighter jets to missiles etc.

Only fools underestimates the capability of the rus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by pol23: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2023
lordm:
Russia will still lose
If wishes are horses…. Even beggars will ride.
We all have our sentiment for different sides in this war.
I support Russia for whatever reason.
You probably support Ukraine and the west for whatever reason.
We all just have to sit back and watch WW3 unveils.
I know you don’t see Ukraine and the West loosing to Russia.
The same way I believe it’s not possible for Russia to loose…
Only one person knows the outcome of this senseless war : TIME.
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by lordm(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2023
pol23:

If wishes are horses…. Even beggars will ride.
We all have our sentiment for different sides in this war.
I support Russia for whatever reason.
You probably support Ukraine and the west for whatever reason.
We all just have to sit back and watch WW3 unveils.
I know you don’t see Ukraine and the West loosing to Russia.
The same way I believe it’s not possible for Russia to loose…
Only one person knows the outcome of this senseless war : TIME.
Wait and see.
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by mysticwarrior(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2023
The Russians are exceptional in terms of military technology, Uncle Sam knows this and that is why they are avoiding the Russians at all cost.
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by realmiracleakab: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tiopii:

You think say the war na PS2?
my brother Base on some intelligent analysis without external help from NATO Russia will crush Ukraine
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by mysticwarrior(m): 1:28am On Apr 24, 2023
realmiracleakab:
my brother Base on some intelligent analysis without external help from NATO Russia will crush Ukraine
Even with the external support and the sanctions Russians is still grinding Ukraine.
Re: Russia Ukraine war news update Russia setups most powerful sky scanner by Tiopii: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
realmiracleakab:

Normal, but nobi the reality on ground be that

(1) (Reply)

Did Obama Flip Flop Again? / The French Government Enslaves Francophone Countries. / Shocking Video Of Nigerian Man That Hacked A Brit Soldier To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.