Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. (2226 Views)

The Truth About Lagos Is Bitter / "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP / Probing OBJ Now Reveals PMB Is Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by TokunboCarsOnly: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2023
Nigeria is going through STATE CAPTURE before our eyes..

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Are all under the drug baron’s control..

There is only one institution that is yet to be captured and it’s the Nigerian Military and they are going for it soon.

Those who cheer and encourage the evil party APC will understand soonest. Even PDP was not as terrible as this. The whole of worst military dictatorship was a child's play compare to APC.

Yet some folks know this, they are suffering it yet support. But the bible is clear, it says evil will not depart from the house of the wicked. Those who understand certain things need not argue with this evil supporters.

Just leave them

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by JagabanBorgu: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2023
U Ióst d election, deàl with it.
Whoever wins d election is going to control every agency in Nigèria including d military.
As things are now, Tinubu has been receiving prèsîdéñtîaI briefing already.
Come 29th may, he will be d decision maker.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by SpatialKing(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Whoever wins d election is going to control every agency in Nigèria including d military.

Briefing from where?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by Reality3080: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

There is only one institution that is yet to be captured and it’s the Nigerian Military and they are going for it soon.

Those who cheer and encourage the evil party APC will understand soonest. Even PDP was not as terrible as this. The whole of worst military dictatorship was a child's play compare to APC.

Yet some folks know this, they are suffering it yet support. But the bible is clear, it says evil will not depart from the house of the wicked. Those who understand certain things need not argue with this evil supporters.

Just leave them
u igbos lost d election n u have refused to move on

It’s been sermon after sermon

Epistles after epistles

Una no dey tire?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by harqinhola(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerians have moved past this already ! Stop being a sore looser.

TINUBU IS OUR PRESIDENT ‼️

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by sirchim(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them
TRUTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by JagabanBorgu: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

Briefing from where?
It's like u dón't know what's happening in Nigèria.
LOL
But u think u can foist a faîIûré on us.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by SpatialKing(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

It's like u dón't know what's happening in Nigèria.
LOL
But u think u can foist a faîIûré on us.

You mean receiving presidential briefings in France?
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by tsdarkside(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2023
chaii....another wailin thread....

5 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by OneCandleAway(f): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them

That's why I believe with how he surrounds himself with smart people he doesn't really need to bend over to Please the north for second term when he has all the country in his control and knows how to use power unlike Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by TokunboCarsOnly: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Reality3080:

Epistles after epistles

Una no dey tire?

Yesterday, I saw one of you who is a cobbler. I recall also he is a card carrying member of the useless and soul-less APC. He almost fought me during the election for refusing to vote APC but I didn't care and was more resolute than he was.

I met him dragging his I better pass my neighbour generator at his cobbler shop, apparently he wanted to put it on to enable him file a customers bata. Guess what the robe of the tiger gen cut and he started lamenting how Nigeria is not working and how lack of Nepa light was destroying his business and costing him so much.

In my mind I laughed at him but he didn't know. He has collected the small change they gave him during the election to do dirty job. He has supported violence against voters. He also supported thuggery during the election. Now he is complaining of how bad Nigeria is because his Tiger gen robe cut.

Wailing will be the portion of you lot for long. Sebi you prefer dead body in aso rock than a smart someone from another region who can fix the mess. Una go hear am. Just chill!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by jahsharon: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them

I knew you were suffering from post-election loss trauma, I didn't know it has degenerated into chronic hallucination, by the time EMilokan Tinubu is sworn it on May 29th, you will slip into depression

2 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by yarimo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by PerfectMan24: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Include efcc
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by colonelwealth(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them

You just spoke the whole undiluted truth.

But the good thing is that evil will never overcome good.
Nigeria with all her institutions. must prevail and be delivered totally from the evil state capture of criminal elements , their supporters and party.
No matter the number of evil people, the few good people will always overcome them.
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by JagabanBorgu: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

I am sure u have been left bèhînd.
U will wake up to a high fèéling of Frûstràtion come May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by Reality3080: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Yesterday, I saw one of you who is a cobbler. I recall also he is a card carrying member of the useless and soul-less APC. He almost fought me during the election for refusing to vote APC but I didn't care and was more resolute than he was.

I met him dragging his I better pass my neighbour generator at his cobbler shop, apparently he wanted to put it on to enable him file a customers bata. Guess what the robe of the tiger gen cut and he started lamenting how Nigeria is not working and how lack of Nepa light was destroying his business and costing him so much.

In my mind I laughed at him but he didn't know. He has collected the small change they gave him during the election to do dirty job. He has supported violence against voters. He also supported thuggery during the election. Now he is complaining of how bad Nigeria is because his Tiger gen robe cut.

Wailing will be the portion of you lot for long. Sebi you prefer dead body in aso rock than a smart someone from another region who can fix the mess. Una go hear am. Just chill!
u igbos can cry fire

If u like hug transformer, tinubu will rule u for good 8 years

Go to your village n tell them irrelevant stories, someone from d poorest region is forming don

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by Globad(f): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

Briefing from where?

You don't know?
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by Globad(f): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them

Lamentations of a loser (LOL) undecided
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by SpatialKing(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Globad:

You don't know?

Someone that ran to France
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by Hopium: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lamentations 0:69

On May 29th, you go open chapter 1 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by onatisi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them

Oga ade abeg rest. Elections are over
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

It doesn’t matter! As a free civilian he can receive briefings where ever he wants!!!! Good grief!
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

What does this have to do with Tinubu? Where was electricity during PDPs tenure and monopoly of federal government

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

NDLEA
DSS
POLICE
INEC
JUDICIARY

Just leave them

Who should control those agencies if not the president, 8 years is far I would advise you find ways to deal with it or else

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by tsdarkside(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

their is a reason why we call una wailers....

wailin wall of the south east....
we await more of such stories....

2 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by smokinloud(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That's why I believe with how he surrounds himself with smart people he doesn't really need to bend over to Please the north for second term when he has all the country in his control and knows how to use power unlike Jonathan
You are wise!.
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Thats if he is sworn in. In any case, he will be removed by the tribunal
JagabanBorgu:
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
We aint moving on till Obi's mandate is restored
Reality3080:

Epistles after epistles

Una no dey tire?
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by JagabanBorgu: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Thats if he is sworn in. In any case, he will be removed by the tribunal
LOL.
From saying he won't primary ticket to not winning election to this now?
This is how u will continue to say he tribunal will remove him to he won't contest 2027 elections to he wón't win 2027 elections and u continue in dèlusions till 2031.
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by DMerciful(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
You don't even know where Tinubu is!
JagabanBorgu:

LOL.
From saying he won't primary ticket to not winning election to this now?
This is how u will continue to say he tribunal will remove him to he won't contest 2027 elections to he wón't win 2027 elections and u continue in dèlusions till 2031.
Re: Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. by XY23: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

their is a reason why we call una wailers....

wailin wall of the south east....
we await more of such stories....

News? Not at all. Some were so-called in 2015; but as fate would have it those who called them wailers have wailed the more in the over 7 years that followed. May God not let you have any reason to wail in the next years. Lol, Nigerians are funny people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Really Your Spouse Asking People Not To Invest In Lagos? - Reno / Alam From Fry Pan To Fire / Fake Sss Report In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.