Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) (67883 Views)

When Ibidun Ighodalo's Body Arrived Ikoyi Cemetery Today VIDEO | E-nigeria! / Why Ghost Of A Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery / Confusion Arise As Ghost Of Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Venerable612(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Hmmm

But can someone educate me as to why people prefer to bury their dead in cemetery though? Mostly rich folks.

I’d have thought they should prefer their own homes or family homes which is more secure and respectable.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Lawly: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Victory needs preparation....... He is actually prepared.... It's a honour to be buried at such a location in Lagos

You are really a mad woman ooooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by emmydee(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
It did not say “Babajide Sanwo-Olu”.

So it could be any sanwo-Olu. Stop the noise Abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by gigabyte13: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
So, the Lagos State governor his the only one with SANWO OLU as the surname .....??
Abi which message, you dey pass across now
Wertin this your write up wan achieve now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Feels weird but It's actually nice to be prepared beforehand. Whenever you feel you're getting consumed in life, take a trip there and reflect.

Meanwhile, what of Tinubu's own? 😏 Asking for a friend.

That man deserve to have a space here...

Abi baba no no sey he go need am
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Menclothing: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
It’s a norm among the ijebu billionaires ask Adenuga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
LOVEGINO:
Valuable items fit dey inside ooooo. I no trust dis guys.

This is south east pls.. Uchenna
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Man must die
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by godofuck231: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na yes sir go kill am soon
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Psady:
when u get to bourdillion ,take the first right sharp cut head turn ,look far for a oak tree then begin moving to find a glass house with multicoloured gates ,ask the Baba there for where to take bus to tinubus square garden.... U will still trek after that bus ride so mind u to go with double footwear's a trainers preferably,and u need the password to access the gate there..... Keep asking for a living man's funeral ground as if u sure of what tomorrow will serve u .

Why will he not ask?
That Sanwo Olu Empty vault, isn't a funeral ground prepared for a living? 🙄
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Freebills12: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Don't be surprised what will be found inside!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Naybahood:
It’s normal in Ijebu land .

My landlady did the same thing , still behind the house cause she ain’t dead yet 😂😂
wahala
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by ManWater: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
akinsto4ever:
Oponu. Sanwoolu is a family name
Did the post state otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.

**William Shakespeare, Julius Ceasar(1599).
One of my Favorite quote and book l read in my secondary school days, decades ago, Another quote, when beggars die, there are no comets seen, the heavens themselves blaze forth the death of Princess, Another one is Ete Brutus, O you too Brutus, all from The book called Julius Caesar tongue

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by xavuv: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is a whole new level of maturity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Aarenaija: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
My grandpa bought his casket, kept it in his private pent floor and paid for his funeral before he died........according to my father. So it not new. I even know a fried that kept telling me he has paid for his own at Ikoyi for like 6 years now.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by thisisit: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
THE VAULT IS NOT EMPTY..
THERE'S DOLLARS AND DRUGS INSIDE THE VAULT.

POLICE SHOULD GET WARRANT AND SEARCH THE WHILE CEMETERY ALREADY.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by bionixs: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
I wouldn’t have one because I will be alive when Christ returns
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by georgeakins: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Abomination!

We like to copy every stupid thing the white do.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Invest4growth: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Truly this is an abuse of space. What stops people from planning for where they would bury them. Ti Laake for instance, Ten years ago, we bought space at Vaults & Garden for N2m. Today that same space cost nothing less than N5m. So a wise financial planner that had cash to spare would have bought spaces where they would bury them. Go to V & G and see that many [eople have bought their burial spots both low, high and mighty. It is better. This is nothing new. If that vault in the picture is for Sanwoolu as being alleged, he is already giving a message that I do not want my remains taken to Ijebu but I want to Sleep in Lagos. We all have old people in our families and they live us with messages and instructions that would be implemented when they are gone aside from the Wills. With the vault in place then one crucial decision after death had been taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by obaidan: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Victory needs preparation....... He is actually prepared.... It's a honour to be buried at such a location in Lagos
You guys carry this materialism reach after life....una still dey appropriate honour as per where one is buried...wtf is wrong with us.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Mogajunior(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Feels weird but It's actually nice to be prepared beforehand. Whenever you feel you're getting consumed in life, take a trip there and reflect.

Meanwhile, what of Tinubu's own? 😏 Asking for a friend.
You were making sense, before the last paragraph.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Hmmmmm! This speak a lot of things, nobody knows tomorrow
Lolz, that's right.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by ModCaller: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
Lol

I still prefer burying the person in house he toiled for with his sweat

And when the house gets possessed by government for not paying property tax, what happens to the next owners?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by faoogoke(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
That Ikoyi cemetery no dey full.

Despite the many burials there, its never full.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by bitbillionaire: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
LOVEGINO:
Valuable items fit dey inside ooooo. I no trust dis guys.

Am telling you. It could just be a cover for hiding billions of cash or billions worth of assets.

Alternatively, it could also be a place they go to hold some SECRET meeting at NIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:

What difference does it make

Whether buried in ikoyi or Agege

You will still decay

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Psady(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Harrynight:

Why will he not ask?
That Sanwo Olu Empty vault, isn't a funeral ground prepared for a living? 🙄
how do u really feel knowing one like that awaits u somewhere ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.