Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) (67808 Views)

When Ibidun Ighodalo's Body Arrived Ikoyi Cemetery Today VIDEO | E-nigeria! / Why Ghost Of A Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery / Confusion Arise As Ghost Of Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Gkay1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Weird as Fvck!.... Not a bad idea though..
# hope for the BEST
Prepare for the WORST

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Father4all: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
They can be buying space but not God's Kingdom
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fear not for it is normal.
Death is a natural call meant for all.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by seguno2: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
Lol

I still prefer burying the person in house he toiled for with his sweat

What happens when the descendants want to sell off the house, because governors like Sanwo Olu are not employing workers and paying them well to do everything they are supposed to do for the people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by otomatic(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
No big deal.
You choose a successor, write a Will, take out life insurance and even choose a place to be laid to rest. You might even provide funding sources for the inevitable.
It's all part of estate planning.

The late Queen Eliza even used to oversee rehearsals of the ceremonies that will happen upon her death. Everything was planned and rehersed often, even the minutest detail.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by mmsen: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
It makes more sense than the usual Nigerian nonsense where people start bothering you for money to bury their dead loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Larryndelaw: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Encroaching in people privacy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by hotseat: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Only fools believe they would live forever. Death is the way of all mortals. One day, we shall bid this world farewell.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
LOVEGINO:
Valuable items fit dey inside ooooo. I no trust dis guys.

Sense no go kee you 😂.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
cool The vanity of life... Anyway Good thing he remembers everything is temporary,we will all depart someday... Anyway now that we all know, hope they would budget money to beautify the place... And Yaba Cemetery so they can be Tourist site.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by OChimex: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Feels weird but It's actually nice to be prepared beforehand. Whenever you feel you're getting consumed in life, take a trip there and reflect.

Meanwhile, what of Tinubu's own? 😏 Asking for a friend.

Stupid politician. And you will think, they will have sense and do the right thing by making a good name for themselves and use the resources to better the lives of people since they won’t be here forever. No they won’t. They keep stealing and grabbing power like say, tomorrow no dey.
Honestly African politicians are very stupid on another level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Waste of time and money, i ve aready donated my dead body to the hospitals for researhes for when i die. undecided they even paid me for it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Saskay44:
Never knew people pay for burial space in advance

Sharing the picture, Twitter user, Peace Ighodaro wrote:

https://twitter.com/peace_igho/status/1649500079223459872?t=h96z8m5ZpPn0SAlI2co-aw&s=19

He has a date with death like all men
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by treatise: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Feels weird but It's actually nice to be prepared beforehand. Whenever you feel you're getting consumed in life, take a trip there and reflect.

Check cemeteries in Paris, France
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Gbeng30(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Interesting
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Popesuccess(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Victory needs preparation....... He is actually prepared.... It's a honour to be buried at such a location in Lagos
Is good, but they should rather prepare for Heaven. What will it profit a man if he is buried in such location and end up in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Legitiscool: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
seguno2:

What happens when the descendants want to sell off the house, because governors like Sanwo Olu are not employing workers and paying them well to do everything they are supposed to do for the people
lol, it's the real I like it in the first place

Why selling what you didn't build, go work your ass and build yours
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
No big deal
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by bewla(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Victory needs preparation....... He is actually prepared.... It's a honour to be buried at such a location in Lagos
let him make it quick and let another person use his space

His boarding on us self
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by KanuSE: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
bionixs:
I wouldn’t have one because I will be alive when Christ returns

Mr Righteousness is that you? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by suckmedownthere(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lawly:

You are really a mad woman ooooo
And your mother too, I feel so sorry for her until she committed suicide when she found you masturbating in the church toilet
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

How about your own? Asking for a friend.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by KanuSE: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Popesuccess:
Is good, but they should rather prepare for Heaven. What will it profit a man if he is buried in such location and end up in hell.

Where's hell, where's heaven?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rubbish.... Even if u knw prepare dem go still bury u
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Popesuccess:
Is Nigeria not hell already? SMH!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by suckmedownthere(f): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
bewla:
let him make it quick and let another person use his space

His boarding on us self

You are so funny.....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Ken4Christ: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
The best way to prepare for death is to give your life to Christ. If you die without receiving salvation which is in Christ Jesus alone, you will end up in hell.

Countless millions of people are already in hell with regrets that they neglected the free gift of salvation.

Don't let it happen to you. So, why not accept Jesus now. Tomorrow might be too late.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Waste of time and money, i ve aready donated my dead body to the hospitals for researhes for when i die. undecided they even paid me for it.
What is you are completely crushed by a train?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by staga: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu has a vault in Ikoyi Vaults and Gardens which he constructed close to a decade ago.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's really inspiring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.