Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) (67917 Views)

When Ibidun Ighodalo's Body Arrived Ikoyi Cemetery Today VIDEO | E-nigeria! / Why Ghost Of A Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery / Confusion Arise As Ghost Of Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Xtristopher: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
So, these politicians know they are going to die one day why then, stealing public money?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Af0nja: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Victory needs preparation....... He is actually prepared.... It's a honour to be buried at such a location in Lagos

Try and be sensible when talking about death. If you think there's honor in a funeral location, then you come from the genes of the soulless men.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
renderme:
Many lagosian families do this at the Ikoyi vault. Not new please. The next people to die in the family are laid there.

You mean 1 space, multiple people ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't understand the perspective people are viewing it...

If God bless you go and buy the space too... Always be prepared. It may be you tomorrow.

Rather prepared one in your house soon as it is time. It will be difficult for your relatives to put the house on sales.

It is an opportunity for your children not to be fighting over your property in your absence with your relatives.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Victory needs preparation....... He is actually prepared.... It's a honour to be buried at such a location in Lagos

Honour to the living or honour to the dead?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by bionixs: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Mr Righteousness is that you? grin
no . Just a fellow who swallows the truth , even when it is bitter and against me
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by hansomb: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
(31:34) Surely Allah alone has the knowledge of the Hour. It is He Who sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs, although no person knows what he will earn tomorrow, nor does he know in which land he will die. Indeed, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Why is the environment looking Unkempt smhh.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by itiswell1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
It is only African that always fail to plan for the future. Where I am, people plan for their funeral in advance so that their death will not be a burden on their loved ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
The house will be sold one day and it will be exhumed, so burial ground makes more sense

Legitiscool:
Lol

I still prefer burying the person in house he toiled for with his sweat

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by suckmedownthere(f): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Honour to the living or honour to the dead?
Maybe some type of persons prefer more honour when dead...
With such a glorious casket in a memorable cemetery
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by pfadom: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
It cannot be for the young Babajide Sanwo-Olu. It is more likely it is for the aged mother.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by kenn4rill(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sanwo-olu is a family name I think, so it must not necessarily mean it's for Baba jide Just my thoughts
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Lithiumite: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
Lol

I still prefer burying the person in house he toiled for with his sweat

What happens tomorrow if that house is to be sold or govt comes to take over to make way for a project......burying people at home is so outdated and not appropriate, except maybe in the village but I can't and I won't.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Legitiscool: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lithiumite:

What happens tomorrow if that house is to be sold or govt comes to take over to make way for a project......burying people at home is so outdated and not appropriate, except maybe in the village but I can't and I won't.
it's not outdated

We are Africans, it can be outdated in places like Lagos that don't have space to do anything, I can understand

A man dies these days and the children are already thinking of how to sell his Property, the chances of government wahala is like 1%

It's mostly about the greed of the children to reap where they didn't show, in most cases such homes can serve as monument for the family

One house for example can have all its inhabitants buried there, the cemetery they are running to these days it's deadbodies they are piling untop deadbodies cos no fresh ground really

In my place if a man dies of standard they must send him to his village, the house he built or him papa own would be used
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by harmony75: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
My family have 3 vaults here
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by 2mch(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Many Lagos families have it. It’s a family vault where likely all his family will be buried one on top of each other. We have our own too. As we enjoy life, we also prepare for death culturally.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Staphylococcus: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buying mine soon.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
goslowgoslow:

What is you are completely crushed by a train?
well.. it would be their lose. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by ideylaff: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
excanny:

Tinubu will be buried in a coca farm in Peru.

Tinubus is next to His adopted mums vault, you cant miss it as you enter the vaults to your righ

Yeye people still want to go to heaven in Castles.....

Tinubus is the Top left vault

Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
well.. it would be their lose. grin
Lmao... 🤣🤣
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Gbogbowa: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Money fit dey inside like that i dont trust our leaders again ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Maria96:
watch this https://www.nairaland.com/7249961/man-shows-condition-psquare-family. Psquare family house with their parents buried there . House is deserted and desolate. Many grand children or children also sell houses owners were buried. In my former neighborhood in isolo many of the houses were sold. The graves in front relocated to public cemetery.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Saskay44:
Never knew people pay for burial space in advance

Sharing the picture, Twitter user, Peace Ighodaro wrote:

https://twitter.com/peace_igho/status/1649500079223459872?t=h96z8m5ZpPn0SAlI2co-aw&s=19
That's a family vault. No big deal.

The expensive luxury Vault and Gardens located also on Ikoyi Island is where the big kahunas of Lagos are interned. The Tinubus and other folks have family vaults there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Caseless: 5:49am On Apr 23, 2023
akinsto4ever:
Oponu. Sanwoolu is a family name
Who know the name before this one became a governor?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Alawode01(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2023
What is the house you build, same thing,vanity upon vanity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by Lawly: 11:42am On May 03, 2023
suckmedownthere:

And your mother too, I feel so sorry for her until she committed suicide when she found you masturbating in the church toilet

Tell that to your slowpoke prostitute mother. I have no time bantering with a mad woman whose blood lineage has been contaminated with imbecility, foolishness and childishness.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Empty Vault Spotted At Ikoyi Cemetery (Pictures) by suckmedownthere(f): 7:41am On May 17, 2023
Lawly:

Tell that to your slowpoke prostitute mother. I have no time bantering with a mad woman whose blood lineage has been contaminated with imbecility, foolishness and childishness.

How can a mother become childless again as you say, ARE YOU OK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.