Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) (75187 Views)

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / New Outbreak Of Ebola Kills 17 In DR Congo / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Caseless: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Sometimes,it's sad to be a blackman. The leadership don't feel any sense of shame. They just ignore this and the people device a horrible means to further act shameless.

I thank Allah that i'm a Muslim.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2023
You should know that the country has seen a lot to the extend human life means nothing to them. They are not different from those bandits that are killing only southern Kaduna under the elrufai nose
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Prosperity4All: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Edited to add: The news is from 2018.

EDITED to add again: The DRC government banned the practice last year commonly in Eastern part.
Thanks for lending some research to this topic.
Though some persons above have already witnessed that such is also practiced in Nigeria, albeit not common.
Another reason why this isn't a common practice in Nigeria is that in the richer Southern hemisphere of Nigeria we respect the Dead more than the Living. While in the poorer Northern parts where this would have been sure, they hardly use morgues as they bury same day.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Prosperity4All:

Thanks for lending some research to this topic.
Though some persons above have already witnessed that such is also practiced in Nigeria, albeit not common.
Another reason why this isn't a common practice in Nigeria is that in the richer Southern hemisphere of Nigeria we respect the Dead more than the Living. While in the poorer Northern parts where this would have been sure, they hardly use morgues as they bury same day.

Exactly. Happy Sunday
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by daniwise(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

Why not. U people never use COMMMMMON SENCE but then we we try to advise u, u start naggggin. Why are u naggggin sir?(no oofencssece) angry

The truth shall set u free.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by MuslimIgbo: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
myŋd44 lalastíclala Sèun Dominíque nIfpmod Mukína2
Rule 2
Or deh grin
Hey wu grin
You think nairalaŋd is your father land? grin
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2023
JaceBlaze:

shocked Yohh!! using a country like DR Congo to measure how far you've come and how good you have it? shocked shocked shocked
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Caesar25: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Same thing happens in ogoja cross river state but the corpse would be in between the rider and one other person
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by detectivejones: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2023
This people have no rest in peace in their vocabulary
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by kareemkamil(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Black land is a disgrace land
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Kinehap: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Being civilized has nothing to do with race, let's stop this thing of putting white people on the pedestal, the likes of Leopold came to the Congo and bestowed that country with the worst barbarism ever seen, that was not civilization.

African countries are simply mismanaged because of greed

Go through my Post again for clear understanding. I did not rate the white above blacks. My point is how would they see us do things the way we do. Moreso, race has nothing to do with this.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2023
Kinehap:

Go through my Post again for clear understanding. I did not rate the white above blacks. My point is how would they see us do things the way we do. Moreso, race has nothing to do with this.
I understood your post and it's implications very well. Let's stop caring how whites see us, we aren't here in this world for them
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by MechanicMike: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
daniwise:

The truth shall set u free.

So u are proud to be gay?...why don't u post Yor picture & proof it. SHAME ON U FOR BEEN GAY SIR . U R A EMBARASSMENT TO NIGERIA (no offenscce) angry
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by daniwise(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u are proud to be gay?...why don't u post Yor picture & proof it. SHAME ON U FOR BEEN GAY SIR . U R A EMBARASSMENT TO NIGERIA (no offenscce) angry

E be like say thunder wan fire u?be very careful make calamities no befall ur generation
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Really shameful, rest in peace to the dead .
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by MechanicMike: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
daniwise:

E be like say thunder wan fire u?be very careful make calamities no befall ur generation

^^^
Wow..another gay guy confess. So u sayin people should carry dead body for women? SHAME ON U SIR for been gir(no offenscce)
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by akigbemaru: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Congo no dey carry last
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by LearningPhilia: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
proeast:
How much does a third hand 1985 wagons cost?

This is just a failure of leadership, failure of followers and a people that are still prone to primitive lifestyles.

Even if Kinshasa has failed them, the community can even buy ambulance for themselves using old wagons!

Africa and Blackman is just a disgrace!!!

Remember say Na ROAD wey the wagon go Waka on top.

Make I leave am there.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by godwon01(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
IronGalaxy:
My friend let's not fool ourselves. the likes of Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Kenya, and even Zambia are far more developed than Nigeria
I did mentioned sub Saharan Africa. Are those countries mentioned above by you part of sub Saharan Africa. Always read submission before passing your myopic judgement. Even those countries you mentioned above are below Nigeria. I have been to Nairobi, Kenya, and Botswana. They are behind Nigeria. I have been to Gaborone capital of Botswana, Nairobi,and Windhoek capital of Namibia. All these cities can be compared with Benin city , Abeokuta and Port Harcourt. Tell me any of these countries that can be compared with Nigeria. Except, South Africa, Egypt, Tunisia , Algeria, and Morocco that can stand shoulder high with Nigeria. Because it is our country , you think it is nonentity country. If you give other countries opportunity to come to Nigeria without visa, don't be surprised they will come here in millions.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
godwon01:
I did mentioned sub Saharan Africa. Are those countries mentioned above by you part of sub Saharan Africa. Always read submission before passing your myopic judgement. Even those countries you mentioned above are below Nigeria. I have been to Nairobi, Kenya, and Botswana. They are behind Nigeria. I have been to Gaborone capital of Botswana, Nairobi,and Windhoek capital of Namibia. All these cities can be compared with Benin city , Abeokuta and Port Harcourt. Tell me any of these countries that can be compared with Nigeria. Except, South Africa, Egypt, Tunisia , Algeria, and Morocco that can stand shoulder high with Nigeria. Because it is our country , you think it is nonentity country. If you give other countries opportunity to come to Nigeria without visa, don't be surprised they will come here in millions.
You are again fooling yourself, Nigeria is a massively underdeveloped country no offence, sentiments and patriotism aside! There's no way Benin City is on the level of Windhoek, absolutely no way! Windhoek is similar to SA cities and it's also one of Africa's cleanest cities, I really doubt you've been there, Namibia alone has the best road infrastructure in Africa! Your flagship city, Lagos, is rated as the second worst city to live in the world, I don't know where you get this bravado.. Lol, also saying only SA, Egypt, Algeria, Morrocco, etc, can stand "shoulder-high" with Nigeria! is laughable! Nigeria is nowhere near the level of those countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by jimcaddy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Africa is just a messed up continent. I don't know who do us strong thing like this in Africa
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by daniwise(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^
Wow..another gay guy confess. So u sayin people should carry dead body for women? SHAME ON U SIR for been gir(no offenscce)

Y are you such a fool?what's the correlation between the topic and gay?read una no gree,give me ur sister number let's confirm something.ill settle u wella

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by dayold: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
If we were organized, this is the type of country we should colonize with love.

But come to think of it, we can be a colonial power... But our foolish leaders don't reason.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by dayold: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Looking at that area, it's a village with no drive pathway - which means car doesn't come close to the area. You can see it's filled with bikes. How else are they suppose to do the carry? Them go place am for head?

What their government should do is to probably buy tricycle just like Ogun state did recently for remote villages. It’s better than bikes..

You asked a question and answered it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by XAUBulls: 8:59pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by XAUBulls: 9:04pm On May 10, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You are again fooling yourself, Nigeria is a massively underdeveloped country no offence, sentiments and patriotism aside! There's no way Benin City is on the level of Windhoek, absolutely no way! Windhoek is similar to SA cities and it's also one of Africa's cleanest cities, I really doubt you've been there, Namibia alone has the best road infrastructure in Africa! Your flagship city, Lagos, is rated as the second worst city to live in the world, I don't know where you get this bravado.. Lol, also saying only SA, Egypt, Algeria, Morrocco, etc, can stand "shoulder-high" with Nigeria! is laughable! Nigeria is nowhere near the level of those countries.
Indeed.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Karleb(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02
Funny thing is, their people will still vote for their tribes man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.