Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) (75166 Views)

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / New Outbreak Of Ebola Kills 17 In DR Congo / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by millhouse: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sad to say the least

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by osmosis101(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Captain0823:
where in Nigeria then you prove it
Idi-ayunre,ibadan
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by livebullet(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Zonefree:
May we not get to this level!

What is the difference?
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Corn247:
Animals, no wonder the whites still call Africans baboons.
Inferiority talk
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
emmaodet:

Bro, aside South Africa, Nigeria is far better than any black African nation.
If you go into their interiors, hinterlands, you will shed tears for africa
not true. what constitutes "better"?
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
agrowell:
This is dishumane
*inhumane*
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
proeast:

Where in Nigeria? I have never seen such in the SE, never l, it can't happen here!
I have seen it several times her in Makurdi
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Most African countries are long overdue for RE COLONISATION! undecided.... daaaaaaaaamn it
Coon mentality. Exactly what I expect on this forum
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When I say blacks are next to animals in evolution una go call me selfhater OK.
It is self-hate, at it's worst actually

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
godwon01:
Nigeria is no 1 in terms of development in sub Saharan Africa. Other African countries in sub Saharan region are horrible place to live. Go to you tube and type walking in so so place . Apart from Nigeria , you will give glory to God. Nigeria is not bad at all in terms of development. The problem is our leaders that need to get it right. I finished my secondary school late 70s, some of our teachers were Ghanaian and Indians. Within few months of coming to Nigeria, you will see them driving Peugeot 404 , Volkswagen beetles and five o four Nigeria was like a paradise to them. Some of our hospitals were dominated by Indian and Ghanaian doctors.
My friend let's not fool ourselves. the likes of Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Kenya, and even Zambia are far more developed than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Coon mentality. Exactly what I expect on this forum
SWERVE!... the black race is fucking cursed with useless, self serving ass holez masquerading as leaders undecided... Yet supported by BRAINLESS BUFFOONS!
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kinehap:
Why is African countries so backward. Why is it difficult for us to be civilised. After we will complain the white don't value us.

How would they with this kind of things we portray.
Being civilized has nothing to do with race, let's stop this thing of putting white people on the pedestal, the likes of Leopold came to the Congo and bestowed that country with the worst barbarism ever seen, that was not civilization.

African countries are simply mismanaged because of greed

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

SWERVE!... the black race is fucking cursed with useless, self serving ass holez masquerading as leaders undecided... Yet supported by BRAINLESS BUFFOONS!
Rather say this than pander for a re-colonisation
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The 2nd wealthiest country on earth living like this ..Africa is not okay
Some hiidiots will not agree with you. Especially those religious ones that can't tell you the importance of religion to Africa
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Warmaterial:
Africa!!! Sometimes I used to ask myself this rhetorical question, why was I born here, how did I manage to get here, who pushed me here?
It depends on where in Africa you're born. Let's not forget, our continent is not a monolith

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Rather say this than pander for a re-colonisation
RE COLONISATION is even a gross UNDERSTATEMENT!
The doomed shithole is CURSED and URGENTLY needs foreign INTERVENTION and ASSISTANCE undecided
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

RE COLONISATION is even a gross UNDERSTATEMENT!
The doomed shithole is CURSED and URGENTLY needs foreign INTERVENTION and ASSISTANCE undecided
I don't share the same sentiment, this is not a reality I'm familiar with, maybe that's your reality with Nigeria.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I don't share the same sentiment, this is not a reality I'm familiar with, maybe that's your reality with Nigeria.
The BITTER TRUTH is what it is and must be asserted irrespective of whose ox is gored!
# THE BLACK RACE URGENTLY NEEDS TO BE DELIVERED FROM IT'S DOOMED SELF!
# WE CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS! undecided
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by KanuSE: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
oloriburuku, go school , he won't
Now run along and go check up bacterial vaginosis, a condition that infected the pathway where u came fromπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€£
Illiterate Oshi! U can check up Trachomonas vaginalis as a gift from me to u

At least you know all the diseases afflicting your dirty mama...lol 🀣

Poor thing ! grin
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by respect80(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
proeast:
How much does a third hand 1985 wagons cost?

This is just a failure of leadership, failure of followers and a people that are still prone to primitive lifestyles.

Even if Kinshasa has failed them, the community can even buy ambulance for themselves using old wagons!

Africa and Blackman is just a disgrace!!!
You don't know what absolute poverty means
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by IPDGP: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
proeast:

Where in Nigeria? I have never seen such in the SE, never l, it can't happen here!

Have seen it many times in Ogun state southwest,
but they are non indigene
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Africa is not a place for humans
Haha including...
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by bellotaofeek: 1:21am On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Okay. Mr.perfect..

In such a remote village with no car inclined, if it was you, what would you have done? Would you carry the corpse on the head?

They can still use ⚰️ to carry it. People use motorcycle to carry chest freezers that double the size of that coffin ( in weight and size )
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Sholuwa241: 1:24am On Apr 23, 2023
osmosis101:
It happens in Nigeria aswell... i've seen that twice
please tell us where you see your own for Nigeria so that we go no say not be only Dr Congo they run this metalic buz ness
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by dapsoneh: 1:36am On Apr 23, 2023
KanuSE:

At least you know all the diseases afflicting your dirty mama...lol 🀣

Poor thing ! grin
these are the pre HIV/AIDS stage of ur prostitute mother. Her case is irredeemable now..
Now u go na watch ur harlot of ur mother die
Omase ooo!
Learn she had Herpes too... HSV2 chai!πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by nkypat: 1:56am On Apr 23, 2023
RIP to the dead
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by JaceBlaze: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Most of the African countries are still behind Nigeria. I used to think that Nigeria is most primitive but am seeing people Nigeria manage to surpass

shocked Yohh!! using a country like DR Congo to measure how far you've come and how good you have it? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by dejialam(m): 4:21am On Apr 23, 2023
It is indeed heartbreaking to see the image of a dead body being transported to a mortuary on a motorcycle in the DRC. It is a grim reminder of the many challenges that the country is facing, despite being blessed with abundant natural resources. The situation in the DRC calls for decisive leadership that can tackle the numerous problems affecting the country. President Felix Tshisekedi and his administration need to step up and provide the much-needed solutions to these challenges. The people of Congo deserve better, and it is time for them to make a choice that will benefit them in the upcoming elections in December 2023. However, it is also essential to remember that the sensitivity of the image may cause discomfort to some viewers...
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by JaceBlaze: 4:53am On Apr 23, 2023
godwon01:
Nigeria is no 1 in terms of development in sub Saharan Africa. Other African countries in sub Saharan region are horrible place to live. Go to you tube and type walking in so so place . Apart from Nigeria , you will give glory to God. Nigeria is not bad at all interns of development. The problem is our leaders that need to get it right. I finished my secondary school late 70s, some of our teachers were Ghanaian and Indians. Within few months of coming to Nigeria, you will see them driving Peugeot 404 , Volkswagen beetles and five o five. Nigeria was like a paradise to them. Some of our hospitals were dominated by Indian and Ghanaian doctors.

"If wishes were horses,beggars would ride"

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 5:08am On Apr 23, 2023
Brainmytool:
What is dis?

Try it in Nigeria and see shege from the ghost.
Hahaha πŸ˜„
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2023
I'll like to relocate to Congo.

How much e go cost?
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The 2nd wealthiest country on earth living like this ..Africa is not okay
yes something is very very wrong with us, definitely it’s beyond human understanding to decipher why the Blackman is so retarded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.