Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) (75183 Views)

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / New Outbreak Of Ebola Kills 17 In DR Congo / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by RaptorX: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
honor4me:

DRC is among the five poorest nations in the world. In 2022, nearly 62% of Congolese, around 60 million people, lived on less than $2.15 a day. About one out of six people living in extreme poverty in SSA lives in DRC. Google is your friend
DRC is the richest country in the world in terms of untapped natural resources worth a whooping $24 trillion. That is why the country is devastated and destabilize DELIBRATELY by an unending war.

3 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
YungINchrist:
DR Congo, cool
What happened to ambulance!!!

For where you want see ambulance in that village in DR Congo? Bikes is the major mode of transportation over there.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by BigName101: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The 2nd wealthiest country on earth living like this ..Africa is not okay
the black race as a whole isn't okay at all

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Henryfortune(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Don't talk about Lagos talk about where you're from....
If you've seen worse in Lagos tell us about ur own place
You can never Compere Lagos south west Nigeria to some county in Africa

kettykin:
I thought I has seen it all in Lagos Nigeria
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by colestephan86: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mathantics:
Nigeria matter never worse reach like this, hmm

https://drcnewstoday.com/failed-state-drc-dead-bodies-transported-to-morgue-on-motorcycle/
Those of you that keeps crying Nigeria is a failed state, this is your answer, I don't think there is any part of Nigeria where they do this

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
legitnow1:
SOME PEOPLE THINK, IT IS FUNNY.

THIS IS DISGUSTING AND REASON, BLACK PEOPLE ARE REGARDED AS SUBHUMAN OR MONKEY BY WHITES.

EVEN ARABS THINK BLACK ARE SLAVES.

They are not far from the truth.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by godwon01(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Most of the African countries are still behind Nigeria. I used to think that Nigeria is most primitive but am seeing people Nigeria manage to surpass
Nigeria is no 1 in terms of development in sub Saharan Africa. Other African countries in sub Saharan region are horrible place to live. Go to you tube and type walking in so so place . Apart from Nigeria , you will give glory to God. Nigeria is not bad at all interns of development. The problem is our leaders that need to get it right. I finished my secondary school late 70s, some of our teachers were Ghanaian and Indians. Within few months of coming to Nigeria, you will see them driving Peugeot 404 , Volkswagen beetles and five o five. Nigeria was like a paradise to them. Some of our hospitals were dominated by Indian and Ghanaian doctors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by barinedan(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is an eyesore, totally unacceptable and highly condemnable. Poor treatment while alive, poor treatment at death too, what a country!! Those bike men are bold Sha,
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by godwon01(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Most of the African countries are still behind Nigeria. I used to think that Nigeria is most primitive but am seeing people Nigeria manage to surpass
Nigeria is no 1 in terms of development in sub Saharan Africa. Other African countries in sub Saharan region are horrible place to live. Go to you tube and type walking in so so place . Apart from Nigeria , you will give glory to God. Nigeria is not bad at all in terms of development. The problem is our leaders that need to get it right. I finished my secondary school late 70s, some of our teachers were Ghanaian and Indians. Within few months of coming to Nigeria, you will see them driving Peugeot 404 , Volkswagen beetles and five o four Nigeria was like a paradise to them. Some of our hospitals were dominated by Indian and Ghanaian doctors.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Reelmii: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
This one na real dispatch riders oo
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by dapsoneh: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:

I said it na or are you hallucinating again. grin
Iya e, baba e and ur godforsaken generation are delusional and hallucinating😂🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by nedekid: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Chisos!
Wahala wahala shocked
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Franking: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wheelbarrows are used in Nigeria. And you say Africa isn't cursed.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by sirblend: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brainmytool:
What is dis?

Try it in Nigeria and see shege from the ghost.

Very common in Nigeria...

During my youth service I saw more than twice
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by daniwise(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
MechanicMike:

...so are they goin to coooook them? (no oofencssece) angry

If it was ur brother would you say this?use your head please
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Kinehap: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Why is African countries so backward. Why is it difficult for us to be civilised. After we will complain the white don't value us.

How would they with this kind of things we portray.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
What if that thing come grab the rider for road, who will save him from the dead grin
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
[/color]even in death, their dead have no peace[color=#770077]
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
[/color]Guy dey fear God na[color=#770077] grin grin
osmosis101:
It happens in Nigeria aswell... i've seen that twice
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Berankis: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is why the Whites still treat us like animals because we really are - lower animals!

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by lampido22: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
benqo01:

Serious in my own Akwa-Ibom? Ah i no believe
ukanafun precisely
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by DatNaijaGuy: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Sometimes in your closet, thank God you are a Nigerian even though our leaders are failing us.
A soldier once told me during my youth service in Plateau State, that would if I go to some regions in Niger Republic, I will forever be grateful to God for being a Nigerian.
Nigeria is blessed with hardworking people who are making it without governmental supports.

3 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
godwon01:
Nigeria is no 1 in terms of development in sub Saharan Africa. Other African countries in sub Saharan region are horrible place to live. Go to you tube and type walking in so so place . Apart from Nigeria , you will give glory to God. Nigeria is not bad at all interns of development. The problem is our leaders that need to get it right. I finished my secondary school late 70s, some of our teachers were Ghanaian and Indians. Within few months of coming to Nigeria, you will see them driving Peugeot 404 , Volkswagen beetles and five o five. Nigeria was like a paradise to them. Some of our hospitals were dominated by Indian and Ghanaian doctors.
You are only right to some extent sir pertaining to the fact that Nigeria ain't worse of all countries. But Nigeria leaders don't need to get it right to continue Nigeria. They need to get it right to dissolve Nigeria which is our collective problem.

The white man's structure must be collapsed to allow different nations in this country activate their potentials. The foundation of our problem is the amalgamation which needs to be dissolved, so we can start from scratch as serious Africans for development.

You can't continue to use the template of your enemies cum slave masters and expect all will be well. It's even anti-logic.

A visit to the foundation of a problem is already a problem half solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by FantasyWolf(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jesus
This is very disheartening to see...
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by mindtricks: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
proeast:
How much does a third hand 1985 wagons cost?

This is just a failure of leadership, failure of followers and a people that are still prone to primitive lifestyles.

Even if Kinshasa has failed them, the community can even buy ambulance for themselves using old wagons!

Africa and Blackman is just a disgrace!!!

I wonder the way we at going, isn't it where we are headed, here where truth is now lies and lies truth?
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by lereinter(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Horrible

Is this a stunt
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
No big deal, it is not as if the dead people would notice.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
The problem has more to do with the bad roads than with the unavailability of vehicles. I've watched documentaries of their roads. DR Congo is a thick rainforest jungle with lots of bad roads. Our bad roads here are child's play to what they have there. In many places, the roads even sinks into the ground. You know how had a road has to be for a military-grade truck to get stuck? That's how bad their roads are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coyaVoVkhVw&t=2487s
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
FantasyWolf:
Jesus
This is very disheartening to see...
how? It is not as if the dead people are complaining.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by izubext007: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
most it be like this
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
You Nigerians. I do not know if it is hypocrisy that is your problem. Or willful blindness. Or crass stupidity. Before I left Nigeria more than a decade ago, it was a regular occurrence to see corpses of long dead humans, being driven over and flattened on the roads of Lagos by several different cars driven by fellow humans. You are in denial about the rate and level of unmitigated individual and community poverty in Nigeria. Have you researched the means of carrying the dead to the mortuary in so many Nigerian villages? That is, where there is a mortuary? In Nigerian towns and villages, corpses are carried on wheelbarrows and bicycles to the morgue at night. Do you know the number of households in that country that cannot afford to eat once a day let alone transport their dead to the mortuary?

When you step out of that country and travel to small Zimbabwe, you will realise that you are living not far off from the Bronze age. In Zim, you don't wake up one day and become a butcher or start selling meat in a stall where all types of flies will feast on it. The markets for groceries and food products are very well regulated including meat products. You don't wake up and open a hospital in a three bedroom neighbourhood(right next to open sewers) just because you are a medical practitioner, etc, etc. Pharmaceuticals are heavily regulated and policed to ensure the safety of citizens. That is the same country where inflation was sky high some years back. That is just a small country in Africa. I am not comparing you with the developed world as that will be like comparing two different species. We are a backward people and the pace of our retrogression has fastened in the last 15 years. What makes it frightening is that you guys keep adjusting and adjusting to the retrogression until you got to the point where the life of an animal has more value than that of several human lives. Instead you are here feigning superiority over a people who have the decency to transport their dead to the morgue the best way then can.

Remove the log in your eyes before you can see the little spec of sand in the eyes of another.

Yet you have refused to wake up because "mama dey for house". "Papa dey for house". "I never born Pickin". "You be Igbo, I be Yoruba".

Just brace yourselves. You are about to enter deep into the "middle hour" of the night. Let's hope enough of you will come out of it alive.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by deavicky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
This one na special ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.