Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists (17839 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Orji Uuzor Kalu...insists On Biafra!!! / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists / 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
blowjohn:

Since u know he is on medical tourism why are u still asking for a video of him?
U want to help his doctor with his treatment?

can you show me where i asked for video?

who did i say is on medical tourism?

which one is if he doesnt show up another person go show?

did you pray for buhari before he started his medical tourism in UK?
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Your bigotry is at the peak level. Who are the people that hates igbos in South Africa, Brazil and other parts of the world. Few years ago, the entire world elected an Igbo woman to head the WTO.

Nigerians display their love for the Igbo people in the last election. An Igbo man contesting under a structureless labour party won 12 States including Lagos, Abuja, Plateau, Edo and Nasarrawa. That is unprecedented in our history.

If Peter Obi had the state structures and federal structures that Tinubu had, he would have won over 20 states and over 10 million votes.

Crime is not synonymous to any tribe in Nigeria. Hushpuppy and Woodberry are the biggest criminals that Nigeria has produce in recent years. Both are yorubas. Hence stop the tribal stereotype.

Who are the people that made millions during Buhari regime. The core north that made him president is the poverty capital of the world after eight years of his presidency. The same core north is ravage by terrorists and bandits.

Hence Buhari is a failure as long as Nigeria history is concern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbxt23nVTM

This was how President Goodluck Jonathan (they christened him Ebele Azikiwe and appropriated his government the same way they wanted to do Shagari's, but Umaru Dikko wouldn't allow that) Administration with Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala an Igbo, as Super Minister of Finance, thought it fit to arrange Nigeria’s finance sector:

1] Central Bank, Governor: Godwin Emefiele - Igbo
2] Central Bank, Deputy Governor: Okwu Nnana -
Igbo
3] AMCON Director-General: Chike Obi - Igbo
4] Securities & Exchange Commission Director-
General: Arunma Oteh - Igbo
4] Nigerian Stock Exchange Director-General: Oscar
Onyeama - Igbo
5] Securities and Investment Tribunal Director-
General - Ngozi Chianakwalam - Igbo
6] Sovereign Wealth Fund Director-General: Uche
Orji - Igbo
7] NAICOM Director-General: Chibudum Nwuche -
Igbo
8] Chief Economic Adviser to the President:
Nwanze Okidegbe - Igbo
9] Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Chief
Executive Officer: Jim Obazee - Igbo
10] PENCOM Director-Genetal: Chinelo Amazu -
Igbo
11] Budget Office Director-General: Bright Okogu -
Igbo

(There was no Yoruba appointee in the 7 topmost offices in the administration, yet the Yoruba did not at any time wail Marginalisation! They were busy constructing bridges of alliance throughout Nigeria instead. In the end, the Yoruba have shown that Diplomacy trumps Expediency!)

How then can anyone expect the Igbo to love Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who they believe yanked the perks of federal power off their mouths when he "installed" Muhammadu Buhari president?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Image123(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
TsbAfrica:
everything about the country is just depressing ... There hasn't been anything to be proud of since 2015 and to be honest with the way things are going I am praying to God let the country get better even if it's as good as how it was before buhari and osibanjo happened to us.

Sorry about your economic challenges. Nigeria was also on the brink of collapse in 2015. NOI and Sanusi were screaming it on top of their lungs. Besides, national security was in shambles. Apart from Buhari being very slow and nepotistic, i really don't see how the former set of thieves would have coped any better with the fall in price of crude oil, the Covid experience, the Ukraine crisis and others. PDP state governments haven't fared reasonably better than others despite many uncommon FG bailouts and handouts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by simfrost90210: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Harrynight:
🤔

At First that was what they said about Buhari undecided
Which was what actually happened..
The Asovilla Presidential Occupant is closing in on his retirement and expiration date is on 29th May.. After that, he'll travel straight to Niger republic.. Nothing concin am concin Daura.. No mind that him talk ooo
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Minduser79: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tell us exactly where he is??
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
hdaveyork:
Tinubu not in sickbed, Orji Kalu insists

My foolish brother
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by onuman: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
zomby:

Are you referring to the same Buhari’s clan that created naira shortage to sabotage jagaban’s chances?
Bros, it doesn’t hurt to use your head to think from time to time…trust me.

Tinubu as mannequin in Aso Rock, sleeping or jetting abroad for medical care most of the time, that's what Buhari clan wants to use to continue in Aso Rock after Buhari leaves. Shettima of Boko Haram follows after.
Boko Haram fights for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Fulani's Sani Yerima introduced Sharia criminal laws in 1999 to Nigeria.

Currency scarcity was made to stall the political campaign of other opposition parties, whereas APC presidential candidate had access to currency.
When they saw that Nigerians still were resisting APC in the polls, Buhari clan led by Mahmood Yakubu, disactivated the INEC iReV portal and did illegal manual collation of votes, quickly pronounced Tinubu winner, and the clan asked the opposition to go to court, the same court Buhari appointed most of the judges.
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by MikeofAfrica: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbxt23nVTM

This was how President Goodluck Jonathan (they christened him Ebele Azikiwe and appropriated his government the same way they wanted to do Shagari's, but Umaru Dikko wouldn't allow that) Administration with Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala an Igbo, as Super Minister of Finance, thought it fit to arrange Nigeria’s finance sector:

1] Central Bank, Governor: Godwin Emefiele - Igbo
2] Central Bank, Deputy Governor: Okwu Nnana -
Igbo
3] AMCON Director-General: Chike Obi - Igbo
4] Securities & Exchange Commission Director-
General: Arunma Oteh - Igbo
4] Nigerian Stock Exchange Director-General: Oscar
Onyeama - Igbo
5] Securities and Investment Tribunal Director-
General - Ngozi Chianakwalam - Igbo
6] Sovereign Wealth Fund Director-General: Uche
Orji - Igbo
7] NAICOM Director-General: Chibudum Nwuche -
Igbo
8] Chief Economic Adviser to the President:
Nwanze Okidegbe - Igbo
9] Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Chief
Executive Officer: Jim Obazee - Igbo
10] PENCOM Director-Genetal: Chinelo Amazu -
Igbo
11] Budget Office Director-General: Bright Okogu -
Igbo

(There was no Yoruba appointee in the 7 topmost offices in the administration, yet the Yoruba did not at any time wail Marginalisation! They were busy constructing bridges of alliance throughout Nigeria instead. In the end, the Yoruba have shown that Diplomacy trumps Expediency!)

How then can anyone expect the Igbo to love Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who they believe yanked the perks of federal power off their mouths when he "installed" Muhammadu Buhari president?

I can now see that you are either a kid or an adult that reasons like a kid.

You started by falsely claiming that igbos are criminals that the entire World hated. After I have bursted that lie, you are now giving reasons why the igbos love Jonathan but hated Tinubu.

In 2011, when Jonathan settled down in Office, he nominated Mulikat Akande Adeola for the position of House Speaker. That was the fourth highest position in his government. The highest position that the igbos got in his government was Deputy Senate president which is fifth in hierarchy of government.

Hence even though Jonathan was closer to the igbos than yorubas, he still allocated a bigger position to the yorubas. What was the reaction of Tinubu and Yoruba leaders in ACN?

They conspired with the fulanis in the house of representative and ensured the woman lost the position to Tambuwal. They did not only stop there. They also frustrated efforts to appoint prominent yorubas into prominent positions in Jonathan government.

They were doing this for two reasons. First, Tinubu was afraid that if a prominent Yoruba gets a big position in Jonathan government, he/she will become an alternative leader to the Yoruba people. Hence the Yoruba people might abandon his dictatorail leadership for the new leader.

Secondly, Tinubu and his gang wanted to create a false statement that Jonathan hated yorubas and love igbos. With this, they can always deceive the naive and gullible yorubas to see the igbos and their kins in the Niger Delta as their enemies.

This false statement will help them to form a political alliance with the north against the SE and SS. That was what they did in 2015.

Do you know the efforts made by Jonathan before he could convince Akinwummi Adeshina to join his government. Adeshina was afraid of what the likes of Tinubu will do to him. Jonathan later nominated Adeshina for Africa development bank President.

That was higher than any international position he nominated an Igbo person. Even when APC won the presidential election in the middle of the campaign for AfDB president, Tinubu was still reluctant to support Adeshina because he saw him as Jonathan boy.

It took the intervention of Atiku and Ngozi Okonjo Iwela for Adeshina to win that position.

Hence stop allowing the likes of Tinubu to brain wash you. Jonathan was not the best president we have had but he never hates yorubas. The igbos also does not hate yorubas but they hate a dictator.

Tinubu is a political dictator like Chris Uba. Had he be from Anambra state, he would have long been retired from politics.
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
This one is hoping to get the Senate presidency
He won't smell it!!!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by VULCAN(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
When did you become his mouthpiece?

Just imagine this madman!

So Tinubu is too busy to communicate with the people he wants to rule
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

I can now see that you are either a kid or an adult that reasons like a kid.

You started by falsely claiming that igbos are criminals that the entire World hated. After I have bursted that lie, you are now giving reasons why the igbos love Jonathan but hated Tinubu.

In 2011, when Jonathan settled down in Office, he nominated Mulikat Akande Adeola for the position of House Speaker. That was the fourth highest position in his government. The highest position that the igbos got in his government was Deputy Senate president which is fifth in hierarchy of government.

Hence even though Jonathan was closer to the igbos than yorubas, he still allocated a bigger position to the yorubas. What was the reaction of Tinubu and Yoruba leaders in ACN?

They conspired with the fulanis in the house of representative and ensured the woman lost the position to Tambuwal. They did not only stop there. They also frustrated efforts to appoint prominent yorubas into prominent positions in Jonathan government.

They were doing this for two reasons. First, Tinubu was afraid that if a prominent Yoruba gets a big position in Jonathan government, he/she will become an alternative leader to the Yoruba people. Hence the Yoruba people might abandon his dictatorail leadership for the new leader.

Secondly, Tinubu and his gang wanted to create a false statement that Jonathan hated yorubas and love igbos. With this, they can always deceive the naive and gullible yorubas to see the igbos and their kins in the Niger Delta as their enemies.

This false statement will help them to form a political alliance with the north against the SE and SS. That was what they did in 2015.

Do you know the efforts made by Jonathan before he could convince Akinwummi Adeshina to join his government. Adeshina was afraid of what the likes of Tinubu will do to him. Jonathan later nominated Adeshina for Africa development bank President.

That was higher than any international position he nominated an Igbo person. Even when APC won the presidential election in the middle of the campaign for AfDB president, Tinubu was still reluctant to support Adeshina because he saw him as Jonathan boy.

It took the intervention of Atiku and Ngozi Okonjo Iwela for Adeshina to win that position.

Hence stop allowing the likes of Tinubu to brain wash you. Jonathan was not the best president we have had but he never hates yorubas. The igbos also does not hate yorubas but they hate a dictator.

Tinubu is a political dictator like Chris Uba. Had he be from Anambra state, he would have long been retired from politics.

Tinubu? You mean the President-elect Afghaneasterns love to hate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Fortruth: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
hdaveyork:

This is a criminal trying to get his case thrown out/ FOOLISH IGBO MAN
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Donedeal1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shalaye for what nah

Is it their Tinubu?

The party did not complain

The supporters did not

Fans did not complain

Family did not complain
So what's the need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Alpharey: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Exactly how Buhari script was played. Aluta continua😂😂😂😂😂😂. You people will hear nwii
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Alpharey: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
I love Tinubu style.
Silence is the best answer to a fool.
Buhari peppered them with his silence, now Tinubu deh do them thesame

So after all these bruhaha about winning election, what we get is a silent president. What a virtue 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
reiddecuti:
Says a man desperate to become Senate President.

A catastrophe and a shame.

The abia man supposed be in jail
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by YesDaddy1: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nah who ask ham..

Can’t you let wailers wail in peace?
Can u imagine, someone that doesn't even know how to thumbprint ordinary ballot paper trying to form familiarity. Abeg, u sendam message biko.
#clout-chaser!
cool
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by PecE2Make: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Cloning in progress......
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by freedomchild: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

Those that said same about Buhari have been buried a long time while Buhari is still doing wonders with Fulani runs girls in the other room.

Emilokan Tinubu will definitely outlive you.
hahahahaha..
Fulani runs girls.. First time hearing this
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by FantasyWolf(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na vacation him go
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by zomby(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sammy5413:
This one is hoping to get the Senate presidency
He won't smell it!!!

No Igbo human being (except for a couple) deserves any spot from this incoming admin. And I hope jagaban treats them exactly the way they treated him.

It doesn’t matter what you do for this ingrate group of people, they will never be happy…in fact, they can never be happy.

No shishi for the haters of all things. Let them go line up and wait until Peter Obi becomes the president.. Jokers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Omodua(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2023
hdaveyork:

Shameless man. He is using Bayo Onanuga to discriminate against Igbo's. Yet,you're busy licking his ass because of Speakership ambition.

You should bow down in shame. No atom of respect in your shallow political life.
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Torpedo23: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
Yeah...! In the next couple of years, this is what y'all will be doing!

Defending and fighting over the presence or absence or whereabouts of a sitting president!

Thankfully, both sides have good experience on this grin
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol this writer na fool, who asked for your opinion on my comment?
Your foolish and dirty tribe can't compete with the Igbo tribe, you can cry your eyes out. Just like your name implies, you're a zombie and have this in mind nobody speaks I'll of my tribe and goes free even when we're having i side crisis never speak bad of a tribe far better than your foolish good for nothing tribe
zomby:

No Igbo human being (except for a couple) deserves any spot from this incoming admin. And I hope jagaban treats them exactly the way they treated him.

It doesn’t matter what you do for this ingrate group of people, they will never be happy…in fact, they can never be happy.

No shishi for the haters of all things. Let them go line up and wait until Peter Obi becomes the president.. Jokers!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by zomby(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Sammy5413:
Lol this writer na fool, who asked for your opinion on my comment?
Your foolish and dirty tribe can't compete with the Igbo tribe, you can cry your eyes out. Just like your name implies, you're a zombie and have this in mind nobody speaks I'll of my tribe and goes free even when we're having i side crisis never speak bad of a tribe far better than your foolish good for nothing tribe

Omo were!
The last time I checked, half of your tribe are in Lagos selling pure water and street gala. If you people are so sophisticated, what are you doing in Lagos? Why are your sophisticated people killing themselves like flies in the East? Why are you people hate yourselves? Why is Malaysian prison full of sophisticated pigs from your tribe? And why are your sisters selling their bodies in Italy?
Instead of hating yourselves, hating our country, Nigeria, hating Hausas and hating Yorubas, why don’t you people use all this energy to make the East a better place and then stay there?

Na dog go chop you and your entire generation in the East….Omo were!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 1:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Yoruba fool, Igbos developed Lagos while the indigenes serve in their companies even you the foolish one works in an organization owned by an Igbo. Tell me which tribe better than them that's why your stupid tribe envy them. Give an Igbo man 5k, give a Yoruba pig 5k see who develops better. Ur people are known for what? Never talk when an Igbo tribe is talking that's disrespect. Shut up, sit down and be humble pig
zomby:

Omo were!
The last time I checked, half of your tribe are in Lagos selling pure water and street gala. If you people are so sophisticated, what are you doing in Lagos? Why are your sophisticated people killing themselves like flies in the East? Why are you people hate yourselves? Why is Malaysian prison full of sophisticated pigs from your tribe? And why are your sisters selling their bodies in Italy?
Instead of hating yourselves, hating our country, Nigeria, hating Hausas and hating Yorubas, why don’t you people use all this energy to make the East a better place and then stay there?

Na dog go chop you and your entire generation in the East….Omo were!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by zomby(m): 5:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Sammy5413:
Yoruba fool, Igbos developed Lagos while the indigenes serve in their companies even you the foolish one works in an organization owned by an Igbo. Tell me which tribe better than them that's why your stupid tribe envy them. Give an Igbo man 5k, give a Yoruba pig 5k see who develops better. Ur people are known for what? Never talk when an Igbo tribe is talking that's disrespect. Shut up, sit down and be humble pig

Bros…why don’t you carry yourself and your street gala sellers cousins back to the east and develop your own land. Shameless pig!
Once again, na dog go chop you and your entire generation in the East.. Omo were!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2023
I ain't your bros stupid, I'm a proud Igbo! We have a lot of your people here on the streets begging for alms, they're all known to live in dirty surroundings that's it's better to rear a pig than a Yoruba. Cos of hunger your people switched to prostitution and fraudsters. No savings no investment but afterwards you envy us cos we invest and live good
zomby:

Bros…why don’t you carry yourself and your street gala sellers cousins back to the east and develop your own land. Shameless pig!
Once again, na dog go chop you and your entire generation in the East.. Omo were!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by zomby(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sammy5413:
I ain't your bros stupid, I'm a proud Igbo! We have a lot of your people here on the streets begging for alms, they're all known to live in dirty surroundings that's it's better to rear a pig than a Yoruba. Cos of hunger your people switched to prostitution and fraudsters. No savings no investment but afterwards you envy us cos we invest and live good
Ok
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
You'll be disgraced, and y'all generation. Yoruba dirt eating pig.
Y'all known for drugs, scam and all bad stuffs. Only good at ranting, can't kill a mouse only noise making
Tribal mark slowpoke
zomby:

You’re a good fellow.. You should now be happy. Pure water seller ragamuffin… Omo were!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by zomby(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sammy5413:
You'll be disgraced, and y'all generation. Yoruba dirt eating pig.
Y'all known for drugs, scam and all bad stuffs. Only good at ranting, can't kill a mouse only noise making
Tribal mark slowpoke

Bros, I’m not your enemy…
The only enemies you people have in Nigeria are yourselves. That’s why people call you guys the EASTERNpigs Do you know what pigs look like?
Get yourselves together, stop being greedy, respect yourselves, change the way folks see you all around the world, stop killing yourselves like flies, respect your hosts not only in Nigeria, but all around the world, try to buy some common sense and develop your land…maybe then things will change for better for you and the rest of the shameless pigs. Omo were!
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lol Western goat who are envious of the Igbos and what they accomplished in the West! Mehn you can't compare your rotten tribe to mine. We kick, we fight and we don't back down unlike you that prefer to be governed. Westerners are a waste. Go and read the history of Nigeria and her Colonial masters, how your people surrendered to them without a fight. How dare you compare your nuisance and coward tribe to mine? Igbos never back down!!!
zomby:

Bros, I’m not your enemy…
The only enemies you people have in Nigeria are yourselves. That’s why people call you guys the EASTERNpigs Do you know what pigs look like?
Get yourselves together, stop being greedy, respect yourselves, change the way folks see you all around the world, stop killing yourselves like flies, respect your hosts not only in Nigeria, but all around the world, try to buy some common sense and develop your land…maybe then things will change for better for you and the rest of the shameless pigs. Omo were!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.