Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists (17840 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Orji Uuzor Kalu...insists On Biafra!!! / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists / 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by zomby(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sammy5413:
Lol Western goat who are envious of the Igbos and what they accomplished in the West! Mehn you can't compare your rotten tribe to mine. We kick, we fight and we don't back down unlike you that prefer to be governed. Westerners are a waste. Go and read the history of Nigeria and her Colonial masters, how your people surrendered to them without a fight. How dare you compare your nuisance and coward tribe to mine? Igbos never back down!!!
Look at your contemptible mindset? So sad indeed!
Again, I’m not your enemy, Hausas are not your enemies and Yorubas are also not your enemies…your enemies are yourselves.
Respect yourselves, respect others and stop killing yourselves like dogs, maybe then you not backing down will become unnecessary.
Have a fantastic week and say hello to the rest of your people, the shameless EASTERNpigs, aka the chronic losers of all time.
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 2:00am On Apr 25, 2023
The very moment you spoke bad about my ethnicity, you turned my enemy. No matter the internal crisis we're having you dare not speak bad stuffs about Igbos cos your people ain't anything close to us in all ramifications. So shut the hell up, sit down and be humble pig
zomby:

Again, I’m not your enemy, Hausas are not your enemies and Yorubas are also not your enemies…your enemies are yourselves.
Respect yourselves, respect others and stop killing yourselves like dogs, maybe then you not backing down will become unnecessary.
Have a fantastic week and say hello to the rest of your people, the shameless EASTERNpigs, aka the chronic losers of all time.
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Sammy5413(m): 2:04am On Apr 25, 2023
Next time you wanna insult someone, insult ur bed wetting, drug dealing Escobar
zomby:

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Bobloco: 3:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbxt23nVTM

This was how President Goodluck Jonathan (they christened him Ebele Azikiwe and appropriated his government the same way they wanted to do Shagari's, but Umaru Dikko wouldn't allow that) Administration with Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala an Igbo, as Super Minister of Finance, thought it fit to arrange Nigeria’s finance sector:

1] Central Bank, Governor: Godwin Emefiele - Igbo
2] Central Bank, Deputy Governor: Okwu Nnana -
Igbo
3] AMCON Director-General: Chike Obi - Igbo
4] Securities & Exchange Commission Director-
General: Arunma Oteh - Igbo
4] Nigerian Stock Exchange Director-General: Oscar
Onyeama - Igbo
5] Securities and Investment Tribunal Director-
General - Ngozi Chianakwalam - Igbo
6] Sovereign Wealth Fund Director-General: Uche
Orji - Igbo
7] NAICOM Director-General: Chibudum Nwuche -
Igbo
8] Chief Economic Adviser to the President:
Nwanze Okidegbe - Igbo
9] Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Chief
Executive Officer: Jim Obazee - Igbo
10] PENCOM Director-Genetal: Chinelo Amazu -
Igbo
11] Budget Office Director-General: Bright Okogu -
Igbo

(There was no Yoruba appointee in the 7 topmost offices in the administration, yet the Yoruba did not at any time wail Marginalisation! They were busy constructing bridges of alliance throughout Nigeria instead. In the end, the Yoruba have shown that Diplomacy trumps Expediency!)

How then can anyone expect the Igbo to love Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who they believe yanked the perks of federal power off their mouths when he "installed" Muhammadu Buhari president?

How has the country fared since the so called "yank off"
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Waterbear(m): 4:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Okealaaye:
I wonder why anyone in this day and age should give explanation to debunk the evil wish and intentions of killjoys who once said that President Buhari was a clone of a faceless character from Sudan; that he would Fulanise and Islamise Nigeria! There's absolutely nothing that anyone can say that will make them embrace wisdom and common sense. People who believed that Peter Obi would be the best thing that would happen to Nigeria since Mungo Park. They do not learn from their errors, but would push a false narrative until it explodes in their faces. Now, the Buhari presidency is coming to an end. So many Nigerians make millions outside government patronage and contract awards, but the only thing wailers point to is failing nation, etc. So what do you say for a people who are so obsessed with bigotry that having come in the third position in a contest yet accuse the winner of stealing the outcome? A reasonable people would most naturally fight with the first runner up and come back to fight with the winner! Na wa for the hound that ignores the hunters summons for the homeward journey. It'll most probably stay back in the jungle all by itself. They hate you in Nigeria. They hate you in Indonesia. They hate you in South Africa. They hate you in Brazil. They hate you everywhere you go! A thinking people would do introspection and shift to the straight lane instead of blaming the others for what's patently the result of their natural propensity to do evil. Strange, that someone would think he can be president of Nigeria without befriending, instead of antagonising the other ethnicities. Na wa for people wey de swim in the pool of Delusion of Grandeur o!

Let me ask you a simple question
Predicted by the People who believed that Peter Obi would be the best thing that would happen to Nigeria since Mungo Park...

Economically and on security, is Nigeria better on Buhari's reign?

Just a yes or No and let the viewers who live in Nigeria be the judge..
Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Waterbear:

Let me ask you a simple question
Predicted by the People who believed that Peter Obi would be the best thing that would happen to Nigeria since Mungo Park...

Economically and on security, is Nigeria better on Buhari's reign?

Just a yes or No and let the viewers who live in Nigeria be the judge..

Peter Obi is a hyped and inept fraud, bro? Read the opinions of fellow IPOBians below. This was in 2012!

Re: Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists by Waterbear(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2023
Okealaaye:

Peter Obi is a hyped and inept fraud, bro? Read the opinions of fellow IPOBians below. This was in 2012!

You're talking to someone that's from Anambra and telling me if people that don't stay here but visit...
You are now blind to the dual road and all the infrastructure he built over this propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan / APC Reconciliation: Aggrieved Members Demand Tickets, Appointments, Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.