Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 (61553 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by crixlight2(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Good.
One less thief in this country.

One of the numerous blood thirsty zombidiot, even despite the fact that the guy was youth. Now We see that you people are not really making noice because of good governance

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Saga16: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What kind of human are you?

Where you see the human?
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by ufuosman(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sad news
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by eepeepook: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stomach cancer. Okay. Everybody must die one day. The guy resembles a young Terry Waya.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by godwon01(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
See the wife , looking very fresh. Looking like a shauab Arab. Another bush meat waiting for innocent Mallam. RIP bro. May Allah grant you good Aljanah
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by irunoko(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ever8090:
Them don kill this one,...
I was about to say that.i fear who no fear desperate, diabolical and fetish Nigerian politician
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by sageb: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by FantasyWolf(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
RIP
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Jozilinn: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

What type of human will convert money meant for others to enrich himself and his family at the detriment of hundreds of thousands of people?
do you know him personally sef,abeg don't use one taste to judge the rest of the dishes 😥🤐🤐🤐
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by francotunsco: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Too many deaths of these elected officials these days. May God please keep the rest ooo.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by NairaMaster1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maynman:
RIP..
Getting in shape is important, he looks too loose for 36.

That's Africa age.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Squirrel1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

What type of human will convert money meant for others to enrich himself and his family at the detriment of hundreds of thousands of people?
shut ur ass up. Dude hasn't even entered yet but hour lazy ass is complaining already.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Mamijoh(f): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My God , he got married not long ago, kid still very young. Very good and generous young man, what happened to him? This is very sad 😭😭😭
Modified
Someone just told me now he had stomach cancer and didn't make it. This is very painful 😭😭😭
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Mamijoh(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Melagros(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What kind of human are you?
You too what kind of human being are you for supporting tinubu
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 5:31am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My God , he got married not long ago, kid still very young. Very good and generous young man, what happened to him? This is very sad 😭😭😭
Modified
Someone just told me now he had stomach cancer and didn't make it. This is very painful 😭😭😭
which one be stomach cancer again.I keep telling ppl the HIV we all fear no Dey kill one quarter of wetin all this sickness Dey kill.I lost my homie last week to liver disease.Me sef don Dey fear.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 5:33am On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

u r mad.Why do u think every politics is corrupt?why do u think any successful person is a thief.That u r lazy and poor doesn’t mean everyone will die poor like u.Who released animals into nairaland
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 5:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Ever8090:
lol...you sound unfair because he is dead but I think in some certain quarter you are right, I wish all Nigerian politicians will just die on one faithful day so that we can start afresh...
see how hopeless u sound.Even if they die u won’t still make it in life.u are destined to be poor bro politicians are not ur problem.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 5:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Maynman:
RIP..
Getting in shape is important, he looks too loose for 36.
I also was shocked when I saw his age.he looks 50.I fight weight and fat everyday

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 5:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Risingblue008:
Probably,
He's evil motive of going there is too heavy for him,
That was why he died

Abi no be soo?

I can waste rip to any politician
but u can waste it on Chelsea Man U.lazy youth
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 5:38am On Apr 23, 2023
YoungLionken:
You have to be strong in this country, too many attacks from the enemy's camp..

RIP young legend embarassed...
yea.when they tried to kill me too and misfired I had to turn to a babalawo.I no fit shout
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Torpedo23: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Tecnophone:
this man is in his late 40s...

Definitely older than 36.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by maasoap(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Good.

You are new and senseless too
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by ekhai(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Good.
THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? NO SYMPATHY. HIAN. WHERE IS LOVE? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR CONSCIENCE? MAY GOD DELIVER THIS GENERATION.
REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by maasoap(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Risingblue008:
Probably,
He's evil motive of going there is too heavy for him,
That was why he died

Abi no be soo?

I can waste rip to any politician

May be you can explain too why the people who have died in your family died.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Iykoto86(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Good.
Haba,no be so bros.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by walexsho(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2023
36 Keh? this one should be getting close to 50yrs
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Ever8090: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2023
highchief1:
see how hopeless u sound.Even if they die u won’t still make it in life.u are destined to be poor bro politicians are not ur problem.
I am sure your parents or yourself is a politician and nothing will stop death from visiting you guys, this is a prophecy...it will come to pass in 7 days time
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2023
Ever8090:
I am sure your parents or yourself is a politician and nothing will stop death from visiting you guys, this is a prophecy...it will come to pass in 7 days time
yes I’m a frontline politician and I’m very rich and influential.prophesy for ur break through first.u can’t be struggling to eat and prohephsyinh something to someone else.sort your hunger first bro.Don’t be a fake prophet
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Ever8090: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
highchief1:
yes I’m a frontline politician and I’m very rich and influential.prophesy for ur break through first.u can’t be struggling to eat and prohephsyinh something to someone else.sort your hunger first bro.Don’t be a fake prophet
if I am truly hungry as you said or not, the fact is that millions of Nigerians are hungry,some have died because of lack of proper health care system,bad leadership have killed more than any pandemic you can think of, all thanks to you politicians in this country...

One thing you hopeless being seems to forget is that, you will all give account of every penny that you guys have stollen to impoverish the people.

Nigeria is still struggling with common electricity to this day and people like you sees nothing wrong with it...

You and your fellow unrepentant criminal politicians will die untimely together with your families...idiot....

You guys don't care how backward you are taking this country because of your devilish greed
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ever8090:
if I am truly hungry as you said or not, the fact is that millions of Nigerians are hungry,some have died because of lack of proper health care system,bad leadership have killed more than any pandemic you can think of, all thanks to you politicians in this country...

One thing you hopeless being seems to forget is that, you will all give account of every penny that you guys have stollen to impoverish the people.

Nigeria is still struggling with common electricity to this day and people like you sees nothing wrong with it...

You and your fellow unrepentant criminal politicians will die untimely together with your families...idiot....

You guys don't care how backward you are taking this country because of your devilish greed
theres is 24/hrs electricity in my houses.work hard to live in nice neighborhoods bro.
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Ever8090: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
highchief1:
theres is 24/hrs electricity in my houses.work hard to live in nice neighborhoods bro.
you worked hard or you stole public funds to live the life you are living now,?.. again to confirm my constant saying that we have uncivilised set of criminals in leadership position, you just made me proud that I am right...if not stupidity and pathetic reasoning, you mean only those who had money that are entitled to electricity that can be found in the remotes areas around world?...

Honestly if you are truly a politician, then just have it at the back of your mind that you are going to die before you continue spreading wickedness anymore...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.