Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 (61599 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by highchief1: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ever8090:
you worked hard or you stole public funds to live the life you are living now,?.. again to confirm my constant saying that we have uncivilised set of criminals in leadership position, you just made me proud that I am right...if not stupidity and pathetic reasoning, you mean only those who had money that are entitled to electricity that can be found in the remotes areas around world?...

Honestly if you are truly a politician, then just have it at the back of your mind that you are going to die before you continue spreading wickedness anymore...
Abeg leave me
Re: Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 by Ever8090: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2023
I should leave you!!!

Can you imagine your mentality, electricity is only for the rich!!!...Taaaa... God forbid your type of mentality I swear...
highchief1:
Abeg leave me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.