Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Unannounced Visit Turn Sour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unannounced Visit Turn Sour (1424 Views)

I Have A Sour Relationship With My Dad / They Have Not Seen Her In 2years But She Appeared Unannounced To Her Family / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Salta: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
I met this girl barely 3 months and she has been pressuring me to start a relationship with her but I didn't want to commit yet because I want us to be friends so that I can get to know her better. Lately I noticed strange behaviours from her especially this week and she sensed I'm getting to know she is already going out with somebody even though she claimed to like me and will not give me breathing space. I visited her today unannounced and discover a man was in her house and I believe the man was there since yesterday night because she couldn't talk freely and didn't pick my call later in the night.
meanwhile she didn't allow me in ; nobody can tell me that nothing happened between them. I left her place not showing any bad emotions or hanger and the truth is that I have slept in her place like twice too and we had sex.
She will be visiting tomorrow; I don't even know what say or tell her because for me no relationship in view again even though she looked innocent. Please I need advice on way forward
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by donbenie(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ogbeni,fvck your own fvck and give way..
You dey chop relationship?

12 Likes

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Salta: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Una no dey disappoint, Thank God I no fall for tricks all the while.
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Salta: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Salta:
Una no dey disappoint, Thank God I no fall for tricks all the while.
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Ahmed0336(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bro, dust your shoe and begin a new hunt for future wiffy.

3 Likes

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Salta: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=122686687] Noted sir
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Snitch24(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Why do we have to keep falling I to this same trap
Women have a very very high survival instinct
Powerful enough to control emotions
She's definitely coming to apologize with Bleep
I see no reason why you should want a relationship with such a person
She go still Bleep am again
And it might not even be online him
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Salta: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Snitch24:
Why do we have to keep falling I to this same trap
Women have a very very high survival instinct
Powerful enough to control emotions
She's definitely coming to apologize with Bleep
I see no reason why you should want a relationship with such a person
She go still Bleep am again
And it might not even be online him
Thank you for this, I am actually planning to settle down and of all the ladies around I felt she will be different but my spirit kept telling me to hold on and not give in yet and boom this happened

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by CLATHRIN: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Salta:
I met this girl barely 3 months and she has been pressuring me to start a relationship with her but I didn't want to commit yet because I want us to be friends so that I can get to know her better. Lately I noticed strange behaviours from her especially this week and she sensed I'm getting to know she is already going out with somebody even though she claimed to like me and will not give me breathing space. I visited her today unannounced and discover a man was in her house and I believe the man was there since yesterday night because she couldn't talk freely and didn't pick my call later in the night.
meanwhile she didn't allow me in ; nobody can tell me that nothing happened between them. I left her place not showing any bad emotions or hanger and the truth is that I have slept in her place like twice too and we had sex.
She will be visiting tomorrow; I don't even know what say or tell her because for me no relationship in view again even though she looked innocent. Please I need advice on way forward

Bros, if you really love yourself, don't mess with your psychology. Let go of that which will ruin you. Let God into your life and live with a purpose. It's obvious how weak you are, don't you see that you are playing the devils' pony here? You can barely let go of this girl, isn't that a weakness to you? Why invite a masquerade into your home? The telltale signs are there already yet you can't seem to let go. Infections, the risk of becoming an emotional wreck, alienation from God, spiritual death and a possible derailment of your career. Take heed brother.

2 Likes

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Salta: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
CLATHRIN:

Bros, if you really love yourself, don't mess with your psychology. Let go of that which will ruin you. Let God into your life and live with a purpose. It's obvious how weak you are, don't you see that you are playing the devils' pony here? You can barely let go of this girl, isn't that a weakness to you? Why invite a masquerade into your home? The telltale signs are there already yet you can't seem to let go. Infections, the risk of becoming an emotional wreck, alienation from God, spiritual death and a possible derailment of your career. Take heed brother.
Valid points here, I will get my self back on my feet. Thank you so much
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Esope6320: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oga chop and pass around for boiz grin

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Snitch24(m): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Salta:

Thank you for this, I am actually planning to settle down and of all the ladies around I felt she will be different but my spirit kept telling me to hold on and not give in yet and boom this happened

Women don't cheat for fun
It's always intensional
Brace up
Make sure you have a very good sex with her
Tell her immediately after that you're longer interested

5 Likes

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by IyaTola: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Snitch24:

Women don't cheat for fun
It's always intensional
Brace up
Make sure you have a very good sex with her
Tell her immediately after that you're longer interested
Women are strategic
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Caramia2020(m): 4:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Relationship!!! This should be friends with benefits. You want to monopolise community babe. Na wa for u, what makes you think it's only 2 of u. Una many.

3 Likes

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by GboyegaD(m): 4:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Trying to understand your anger. You are not in a relationship with her and you guys already sleeping with each other. What are you angry about?

3 Likes

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Originalsly: 5:08am On Apr 23, 2023
You don't want to start a relationship before knowing more about her. You slept over at her for two nights and had sex .... this guy slept over that night and maybe the night before .... don't you think he also had sex? Who else been sleeping over the other nights? She's coming over to you tonight because you are on the schedule... coming over filled with sperms and whatever else the other guys dropped off. Don't you realize her home is really a brothel? ... and what does that make her? Now how much did it cost you for the two nights? Bro ... shut that slut out of your life .... be tested for any STD and move on with your life

3 Likes

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by Salta: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2023
GboyegaD:
Trying to understand your anger. You are not in a relationship with her and you guys already sleeping with each other. What are you angry about?
I was actually skeptical because of the pressure for relationship she came with
Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by duduade: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2023
Why are you bothered except you are worried that you can't have access to the cherry pie anymore

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by frozen70(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Salta:

Wether you are still interested in the relationship or not
Find out who the guy is, that's the first thing to do

Who knows he could be the guy that assisted her in paying the rent

She could be the one paying rent and feels there is no big deal inviting a man to sleep over

But I think she is not for you because she has indicate interest in your relationship with her but she could have disengaged any relationship she had before meeting you

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Visit Turn Sour by simpleseyi: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, dust your shoe and begin a new hunt for future wiffy.

He is not looking for wife, he is looking for pussssy to Bleep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What would You Do If You See Your Parents Quarrelling? / ok / Battered Housewife Sends Hubby To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.