Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah (7244 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by mrvitalis(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
I don't remember tinubu supporters attacking anyone, since 2015 they have been the ones on the defense taking the hits for buhari and now taking it for tinubu

Obident have been the tryants that don't need any opinion contrary to obi been seen as saviour of everyone
And yet you can't name one person they have attacked unprovoked? Dey play play

I can name 10 Tinubu/ Atiku supporters that attacked obidients unprovoked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Pascal9: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's the best you can come up with ? Lmfao truth hurts. Igbos would never vote northern PDP ever again till Igbos are supported

If u can win without us fine
see this nonentity, we can never repeat this madness and foolish act in future, as for your obi, he is done politicaly . labour is already dead politicaly,soo is you and your slowpoke obi that was stage-managed by Tinubu and apc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2023
SisterAnn:
This is absolute gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba!

Some of you cannot survive a working Nigeria.

Lailai or whatever her name is is wailing like all you so called winners at the soaring popularity of Peter Obi.

Didn't you say the man had no structure and was inconsequential?

But you just admitted to the tsunami his OBIdient movement did to southern votes.

That tsunami is still raging because a drug baron who lied under oat becoming the face of Nigeria is an abomination nobody wants to happen.
is he not inconsequential now

That he is your online president and savior does that give him any position of authority in the NIGERIA state

He is an ordinary citizen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Blissful45(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
Kowa Ishaku Yahaya Reacts After Atiku’s Daughter, Lailah, Says Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson
A few hours, Kowa Ishaku Yahaya, a social media influencer, while sharing via his official Twitter page has reacted after Lailah, the daughter of the former President of Nigeria and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, said Peter Gregory Obi, the former governor of Anambra State and Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, needs to be tough a political lesson.

Reacting to this statement, Kowa Ishaku Yahaya, who seem not to be happy with Lailah Atiku’s statement made it known that Peter Obi’s daughter would never try to insult Atiku Abubakar online, adding that if she eventually did so, many Nigerians would have condemned Peter Obi for her actions.

https://legitvibes.com.ng/kowa-ishaku-yahaya-reacts-after-atikus-daughter-lailah-says-peter-obi-should-be-taught-a-political-lesson/

former President of Nigeria !
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by SisterAnn(f): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:

That he is your online president and savior does that give him any position of authority in the NIGERIA state

Your wailing has come up to the lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

And yet you can't name one person they have attacked unprovoked? Dey play play

I can name 10 Tinubu/ Atiku supporters that attacked obidients unprovoked
did you people not attack the great soyinka unprovoked for rebuking datti call to destabilize our democracy

I can go on, is it the celebrities online like joke Silva the likes whom you people have been attacking unprovoked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Pascal9: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:

thanks bro for telling that slowpoke the truth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2023
SisterAnn:
Your wailing has come up to the lord.
I did not loose election like obi now

How can I be wailing, don't mistake yourself for me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Pascal9: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:

ha ha ha, finish them bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi still has 16 years in Nigerian political space ...u never can tell u know

But north can be President buy never with Igbo votes ....north has never voted an Igbo man ..,so no more Igbo votes for northerners
I am happy you are a bit rational, you understand 2023 is gone

However it's very likely tinubu would do 8 years and it's very likely it goes to north after the 8

So obi 16 years is dursted

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by SisterAnn(f): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:

A stolen crown is nothing but a mere cap on the head of the thief.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Idiotseverywher: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol, obi is only filling the void of entertainment politically now

When inauguration happens, it's appointment that would take centre stage in the next three months
. Your education is a total waste or did you even go school at all? Because you reason from your anus, shameless being

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by crackhouse(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2023
She haven't recovered from the shock of his father loosing election due to Peter obi"s exit from PDP

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Ezmans: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
he helped tinubu to presidency by deceiving and splitting southern votes
atiku denied pdp presidency

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2023
SisterAnn:
A stolen crown is nothing but a mere cap on the head of the thief.
grin console yourself o

Don't worry tinubu would wear this stolen crown for four years

It can remain stolen before your eyes while obi wears the real one in your dreamland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by amazingspiderma: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Wow, Obi is still popular even after elections.

Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Ezmans:
atiku denied pdp presidency
no obi greed did

Atiku delivered his northern votes which would have gone to tinubu if obi took PDP ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2023
amazingspiderma:
Wow, Obi is still popular even after elections.

Hmmm
Ay, Davido are also popular

But they are not president, tinubu would make decisions that would affect popular obi and his region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by thesicilian: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2023
kettykin:
What really is the crime of Peter Obi,I still don't understand how Nigerians woke up to criminalize this man
His greatest undoing is his follower base, of which you are one. You guys completely destroyed his chances with your uncouthness but he also has his issues
1. He is incompetent - deal breaker.
2. His followers are rude
3. They insult everyone with reckless abandon
4. He does nothing about it
5. He plays divisive ethnoreligious politics
6. He is a pretender
7. We want someone better than Buhari, definitely not worse
8. Nigeria is at such a critical make or break stage now, we don't want someone who will come and be learning on the job, and take 6months to form a cabinet

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by abobote: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2023
The little girl is in pain, she will never get the opportunity to be the daughter of a president

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Tflex01: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2023
kettykin:
What really is the crime of Peter Obi,I still don't understand how Nigerians woke up to criminalize this man

What is the crime of Tinubu that you all are losing your sanity because of him??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by aswani(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2023
SisterAnn:

[b]That tsunami is still raging [/b]because a drug baron who lied under oat becoming the face of Nigeria is an abomination nobody wants to happen.

SisterAnn, I must disagree with what is in bold, Peter Obi's Tsunami has (unfortunately) died down. This is based on the votes LP lost in the space of 3 weeks between the Presidential and gubernatorial elections

Those that wish to tar Peter Obi or LP or Obidients as tribal phenomenoms have succeeded. That is a shame because we as a country need a third force to shake up APC abd PDP.

The hope is that another person will come and build on what Peter Obi did, Tinubu losing in Lagos State and also winning against Atiku in Northern states shows Naija people are ready to stand up to politicians that take them for granted.

I hope the new "Peter Obi", regardless of his or her tribe, turns up sooner rather than later.

A woman from a minority tribe, or maybe even Bianca Ojukwu, might just be the solution.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by abobote: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
Ay, Davido are also popular

But they are not president, tinubu would make decisions that would affect popular obi and his region
Atiku delivered in which north

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by mrvitalis(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
I am happy you are a bit rational, you understand 2023 is gone

However it's very likely tinubu would do 8 years and it's very likely it goes to north after the 8

So obi 16 years is dursted
No wahala I wonder where northern PDP would get support from after Tinubu 8 years because Igbos would still waste our votes than vote a northerner in PDP

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by garykoeman: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
grin console yourself o

Don't worry tinubu would wear this stolen crown for four years

It can remain stolen before your eyes while obi wears the real one in your dreamland

Ha haha ha bad guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by mrvitalis(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
did you people not attack the great soyinka unprovoked for rebuking datti call to destabilize our democracy

I can go on, is it the celebrities online like joke Silva the likes whom you people have been attacking unprovoked
Did they attack the us.less professor without PhD before he called them facist ? Or after ?

So obidients should have kept quiet when they were called facist ?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2023
abobote:

Atiku delivered in which north
80% of Atiku votes that he used in getting second came from the north

Did obi not say he would take south from him yet still came third behind atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by mrvitalis(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Pascal9:
see this nonentity, we can never repeat this madness and foolish act in future, as for your obi, he is done politicaly . labour is already dead politicaly,soo is you and your slowpoke obi that was stage-managed by Tinubu and apc
Anything that would not result in north backing n Igbo candidate would always area a northerner getting zero votes from South east

The sooner u get that the better

Igbos can do without presidency for 1000 years

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by arewaboy01(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi still has 16 years in Nigerian political space ...u never can tell u know

But north can be President buy never with Igbo votes ....north has never voted an Igbo man ..,so no more Igbo votes for northerners
when JAGABAN finishes his tenure power will come to the north…then back to the south and in the south power better be taken to the south south or south west…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by DenreleDave(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2023
kettykin:

Who really helped Tinubu to presidency , the election was a big scam , Rivers election results were compromised same as Akwa ibom, Benue, taraba and Jos. The election was supposed to go into run off

Yes the election was compromised in all states obi lost?

Sore losers grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by Legitiscool: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Did they attack the us.less professor without PhD before he called them facist ? Or after ?

So obidients should have kept quiet when they were called facist ?
No he attacked datti call for boycotting of judicial process and taking laws into our hands.

When he did obident came to attack him for supporting democracy and he called them facist and rightly so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah by mrvitalis(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
No he attacked datti call for boycotting of judicial process and taking laws into our hands.

When he did obident came to attack him for supporting democracy and he called them facist and rightly so
Lol go n watch the interview again then come back

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN / FG Fails To Begin Distribution Of 42,000 Metric Tons Of Grains / NRC Resumes Cargo Train Operation After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.