Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act (4140 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by efelicity: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2023
I have been married for four years now and nothing like this ever happened. My wife is a trader so she returns from market late in the evening. If I want to do anything I will do it sharp sharp before she returns and as she don't have eyes behind her head she won't notice my cheating act. Honestly, I met my wife a virgin and she's the most faithful woman after my mom.

My gf suggested we go to hotel but I insisted we come to my house and also citing the cost attached to booking an hotel. During the act my wife just bounced in and caught us. She fell to the floor because she never thought I could ever cheat on her.

My wife has been crying since yesterday.
How do I console her and restore the full trust she had for me. Honestly, I regret.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by BarrTheKing: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2023
Your wife should divorce your cheating ass.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by efelicity: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2023
BarrTheKing:
Your wife should divorce your cheating ass.
That will be the end of my life.
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by AsomStructures: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2023
After reading your post, i checked your profile to see if you're normal, but guess what ur profile picture depicts?
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by duduade: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Buy her gifts and promise her you won't cheat on her again

We all know that your third stick must make you waka again

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by BarrTheKing: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2023
efelicity:
That's exactly what we want to reduce the number of men who cheats.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by efelicity: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2023
AsomStructures:
After reading your post, i checked your profile to see if you're normal, but guess what ur profile picture depicts?
What happen to my picture?
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Your wife doesn't deserve u...

You are very irresponsible, unscrupulous and undesirable element....

You belong to the streets

Repent!!!!!!

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by efelicity: 6:32am On Apr 23, 2023
BarrTheKing:
That's exactly what we want to reduce the number of men who cheats.
So you are wishing me death.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by 1Alex: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2023
You have lost the trust forever

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Karen2024(f): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2023
Just plead and vow never to cheat.
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by OllyArt(m): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2023
Need a Signage for your Office space
Check my Recent jobs >>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/7662461/lets-create-signage-office-brand
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by teedoxman89(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Bro every man is a cheater no matter what!! But you should never bring another woman to your matrimonial bed. It doesn’t make sense, you need a lot of work to do before gaining back that trust but first look for a way to console her back and do everything within your power to make her happy again. She is downcast and needs a little space and yet a should to lay her head on.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2023
You guys say you only want to get married to virgins, but you still go ahead and cheat on those virgins with the women you didn't meet as virgins... Honestly what is it that you men want from us women?

Honestly the only thing she should do is divorce you, she kept herself for you and now this is the thanks that she gets?

You couldn't even respect her enough by keeping the affair away from your matrimonial home, but you instead nailed your girlfriend in your matrimonial bed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by donbachi(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2023
You be jewman.... just form hypnotized and ask your wife and sidechick.

"Who are you people and what am I doing here?"

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Every woman is also capable of being a cheater, so don't cry when we do the same thing to you guys.
teedoxman89:
Bro every man is a cheater no matter what!! But you should never bring another woman to your matrimonial bed. It doesn’t make sense, you need a lot of work to do before gaining back that trust but first look for a way to console her back and do everything within your power to make her happy again. She is downcast and needs a little space and yet a should to lay her head on.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by internationalman(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2023
In as much as us men think cheating in men is not the same as cheating in women, please don't ever let your wife catch you when you cheat..

The day they do, that marriage is over in their mind even though most Nigeria women like to stay in a marriage for the sake of their children.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by ObalendeCMS: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Your wife will never trust you again.

And you’ve actually given her a leeway to cheat on you in the future.

I 8 cheaters.

Never been a two timer.

Best gift I’m giving my future significant other is 100% fidelity.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by padi94(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2023
Your wife should take half your property cos you're stupid

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Killerbag36: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2023
efelicity:
I have been married for four years now and nothing like this ever happened. My wife is a trader so she returns from market late in the evening. If I want to do anything I will do it sharp sharp before she returns and as she don't have eyes behind her head she won't notice my cheating act. Honestly, I met my wife a virgin and she's the most faithful woman after my mom.

My gf suggested we go to hotel but I insisted we come to my house and also citing the cost attached to booking an hotel. During the act my wife just bounced in and caught us. She fell to the floor because she never thought I could ever cheat on her.

How do I console her and restore the full trust she had for me. Honestly, I regret.

Easy hang ur sef in the tree first
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by jogsman01(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2023
efelicity:
Imagine! On your matrimonial bed! make your life just end like that. angry

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by jogsman01(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys say you only want to get married to virgins, but you still go ahead and cheat on those virgins with the women you didn't meet as virgins... Honestly what is it that you men want from us women?

Honestly the only thing she should do is divorce you, she kept herself for you and now this is the thanks that she gets?

You couldn't even respect her enough by keeping the affair away from your matrimonial home, but you instead nailed your girlfriend in your matrimonial bed.
he's a nonentity... I feel like seeing him and whip his ass out.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Danisaint112(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Who are all those that said virgins are liable to cheat as much as non virgins in marriage. Oya oo food don land. The best gift you can give to yourself as life partner as a man is to marry a virgin.

efelicity:

efelicity (OP) you no try at all.. If it's about the trust, Otilor! (It is gone). Just forget trust. But the least you can get from her now is forgiveness.

You have to be truly sorry and end whatever you have with that heartless slut you call a girlfriend. If she forgives you. Make sure you make her as happy as you can.

Buy things you haven't bought for her before,
Do thing you haven't done for her before,
say good things and sing good songs you haven't sang for her before,
And most importantly continue being so (do it for as long as possible).

Always make her know from time to time that you were mislead by society pressure/influence and that its the work of the devil.

Na wa oo God go bless una like this una go dey misnehave. Do you know how hard it is to find a virgin in today's Nigeria. It's just like finding a needle in a haystack.

In case you don't understand what "finding a needle in a haystack" means, picture below speaks better.

Op cherish what you got because if that woman swear for you God will really punish you oo. No joke. 😐

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Evestar200(f): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Cheating on your wife in your matrimonial bed sad

That marriage is over OP, the same way you men can't forgive your cheating wife same way we women can't forgive a cheating husband.

Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Houseofglam7(f): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Qatar2022: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
efelicity:
Men that marry good wife are the one that cheat if reverse is the case we won't hear anything
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
efelicity:

Tell her sorry,
Then give it to her hot hot
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Omotayofresh(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Forget the trust !!!!! She can never trust you again!!! Why can’t you go for cheat hotel you really Bleep up
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by frozen70(f): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
efelicity:

You took your wife for granted
Dey play
Your own done finish
Will definitely cheat on you for breaking her heart and once she starts, she will not stop
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by Holybaddo: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
We all know He did bad

Let's stop condemning him and tell him the way forward
Re: My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
efelicity:
But why did you cheat on her?

Our Image As A Country Has Been Tarnished (pics) / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! / Some Girls Are Terrible!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56