Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border (22861 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by magzey: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

I heard buhari said he's going to relocate to Sudan
Yes if PitObi finally congratulates ,the JAGABAN BAT. The president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by GoodCane: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2023
omoadeleye:

Even during Obi at his youthful prime as a governor of Anambra, there was exodus of Anambrans to Lagos and other states.

Now that Obi is old with an ambition of becoming the president of a country with 36 states excluding FCT, so you think that he will be able to do the magic he wasn't able to do then now?

What about the people of some part of Nigeria doing drugs every where?

Obi will surely give them more chance to do drugs and increase the damage reputations done to Nigerians in abroad.

Sane Nigerians can't risk that.

Damn!

You just described Tinubu the drug lord above. Every sane Nigerian knows Tinubu is in charge of drug dealing home and abroad. The numerous drug dealers home and abroad are mostly associated to Tinubu. Of course most of them learnt it from him and equally followed his footsteps.

This and many more is the reason millions of Sane Nigerians kicked and rejected him.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by abbeytech98: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2023
OP move on….. Nigerian has already decide them choice nothing fit change am

When we say we needed an active president like Obi who will be responsible to Nigeria citizens all over the world, some people will rather fight you and install an old coward.

The same set of ministes and officials buhari had are the ones warming up to embrace Tinubu's Presidency. Idiots and pussy ass niggars everywhere! When is the presidential tribunal starting? Obi needs to recover his stolen mandate ASAP else Nigerians will keep suffering home and abroad. modafuckers everywhere![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by daywatcher: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Damn!

I'm surprised someone is asking this kind of question. Dude compared this administration to that of GEJ, can't you see lots of difference? Now think of comparing this administration with a sane president like Obi. Imagine Nigeria experiencing 24/7 power supply, tight security good economy, free movement of goods and services as a result of "from consumption to production" and many more. Now Imagine a situation where Nigerians are being attacked in other countries and then the president acts at once and even evacuated its citizens out of there. Damn! With Obi's administration, Americans and Indeed the world will be rushing down to Nigeria. Dude imagine a president who speaks directly to its citizens and interact with them to know their plight, and some 🤡 who can't even address the media let alone speaking to Nigerians. Someone who speaks through proxy was declared inec select. Modafuckers everywhere!

Don't ever ask this kind of question again son. Even buhari said he cannot evacuate those Nigerians in Sudan and you're asking what Obi would have done differently? I'm ashamed of you son.

You are ranting off topic. What will Obi have done about the current situation in Sudan that the federal government is not doing?
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by homosapien(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Damn!

I'm surprised someone is asking this kind of question. Dude compared this administration to that of GEJ, can't you see lots of difference? Now think of comparing this administration with a sane president like Obi. Imagine Nigeria experiencing 24/7 power supply, tight security good economy, free movement of goods and services as a result of "from consumption to production" and many more. Now Imagine a situation where Nigerians are being attacked in other countries and then the president acts at once and even evacuated its citizens out of there. Damn! With Obi's administration, Americans and Indeed the world will be rushing down to Nigeria. Dude imagine a president who speaks directly to its citizens and interact with them to know their plight, and some 🤡 who can't even address the media let alone speaking to Nigerians. Someone who speaks through proxy was declared inec select. Modafuckers everywhere!

Don't ever ask this kind of question again son. Even buhari said he cannot evacuate those Nigerians in Sudan and you're asking what Obi would have done differently? I'm ashamed of you son.

Why didn't all the aforementioned country run to Anambra when he was the governor, by now all of us should have either relocate to an Anambra or planning to because there will be Eldorado where we won't have time work for anything because Obi made everything available.

Son, wake up from your Ethnic bigotry, Peter is doesn't have what it take to run a a state Economy as experience in Anambra, let him stick with is container economic. He simple can't give want be doesn't have.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by irunoko(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Easybet1:
See waiting japa dey cause
shebi them say Nigeria no good.them don see country wey good.the relative peace and freedom we have to do,say and be anything Una no like am

Meanwhile if you check well,e fit be say the West Don see gold, emerald or precious stones wey them wan harvest so they instigate wars or them wan sell/test their military weapons

Anyway lucky Dube song comes to mind.he said that the elites start war for fun
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by GoodCane: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2023
daywatcher:

You are ranting off topic. What will Obi have done about the current situation in Sudan that the federal government is not doing?

Pussy ass niggar with daft brain. If you can't read my response to your madness, dude stop quoting me
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by GoodCane: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2023
homosapien:

Why didn't all the aforementioned country run to Anambra when he was the governor, by now all of us should have either relocate to an Anambra or planning to because there will be Eldorado where we won't have time work for anything because Obi made everything available.

Son, wake up from your Ethnic bigotry, Peter is doesn't have what it take to run a a state Economy as experience in Anambra, let him stick with is container economic. He simple can't give want be doesn't have.

Unfortunately the drug lord doesn't have quarter of what it is to rule this country. The tribal bigot drug man should stick to his drugs and leave politics for sane people like HE. Peter obi
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by homosapien(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Unfortunately the drug lord doesn't have quarter of what it is to rule this country. The tribal bigot drug man should stick to his drugs and leave politics for sane people like HE. Peter obi

He has done it before in Lagos and will replicate same across the federation. You and your people can either join the progressive or continue with your Sit at home.

Unfortunately for you, Nigeria doesn't revolve around the East, other region will simple move on!!

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Sibrah: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2023
They destroyed our educational institutions and started sending brainwashed people to imbibe religious fanaticism in one Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by irunoko(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Peter sane Na him he dey live for Lagos? wink

Gregory sane Na him Anambrans dey leave Anambra come live and do business for Lagos

What is the colour of your hypocrisy and delusional grandeur grin

Una wailing since February never do? grin
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by irunoko(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2023
homosapien:

He has done it before in Lagos and will replicate same across the federation. You and your people can either join the progressive or continue with your Sit at home.

Unfortunately for you, Nigeria doesn't revolve around the East, other region will simple move on!!
leave him to be lamentating

I never see a set of unreasonable, entitled and narcissistic groups of people before grin
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Killerbag36: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
Fools did obi wins election wait till may,,29 and hallucinations would vamoose from ur eyes.

Corruption talks
Corruption buy house for usa
Corruption its proud
Corruption na drugs baron
Learn to be Corrupt
Corruption its our consistution

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by GoodCane: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2023
homosapien:

He has done it before in Lagos and yet he left the same Lagos and went abroad for medical treatment? How old are you? Don't you have sense? Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for treatment?

And Of course the moment anyone is against Tinubu, he is automatically from the East. You see why they said Yoruba is the most tribalist tribe in Nigeria, filled with tribal bigots and we other tribes in Nigeria believes it.

Dude, I know it'll hurt you to know I'm not from the East. I equally know you're pain to find other tribes supporting Obi. Of course you can keep lamenting in agony, that is your headache. Tinubu should stick to the drug business he knows and leave politics for sane people like HE. President Peter obi. This is my last response to you son.

4 Likes

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by vickydevoka(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Wait, so Nigerians go to Sudan to STUDY??

Sudan!

Of all the countries in the world to go for studies?
They go to study Arabic

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by princekwi: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Fresh tèàrs, I enjoy them, çry mórè.

Shameless bingo from a godforsaken country

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by dododawa1: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2023
That abike Na SHE GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by homosapien(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

He has done it before in Lagos and yet he left the same Lagos and went abroad for medical treatment? How old are you? Don't you have sense? Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for treatment?

And Of course the moment anyone is against Tinubu, he is automatically from the East. You see why they said Yoruba is the most tribalist tribe in Nigeria, filled with tribal bigots and we other tribes in Nigeria believes it.

Dude, I know it'll hurt you to know I'm not from the East. I equally know you're pain to find other tribes supporting Obi. Of course you can keep lamenting in agony, that is your headache. Tinubu should stick to the drug business he knows and leave politics for sane people like HE. President Peter obi. This is my last response to you son.

It very obvious you are senseless. What was obi doing in UK when he was deported? Why can't he also stay in Anambra after all the state is most developed in the world. Shebi you are the medical personnel given him his dosage idiots.

You must think I give Bleep where your pathetic being is from, if you like come from Mars it entirely your business. The trade mark to know where your loyalty lies is the anthem you are singing , it can only come from kids whose nurture with hatred ingrain in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Say we are dying of hunger; no medicine

– As bombs, gunshots make people flee

VANGUARD

Sebi they waited till the last minute before deciding to flee Sudan , then they should wait till handing over date on May 29 when another government takes over in Nigeria before expecting any tangible response from Nigerian government

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Timekeeper452: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Çry, u cañ't change "Giant of Africa".
cry? I can’t change? Lol. Giant of Africa being a laughing stock in Africa? Lmaoo.

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by mmsen: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
MrHyde:
Nigerians are schooling at Sudan? Sudan??
Is there something I am missing?

Islamic studies.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by damkin24(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

When we say we needed an active president like Obi who will be responsible to Nigeria citizens all over the world, some people will rather fight you and install an old coward.

The same set of ministes and officials buhari had are the ones warming up to embrace Tinubu's Presidency. Idiots and pussy ass niggars everywhere! When is the presidential tribunal starting? Obi needs to recover his stolen mandate ASAP else Nigerians will keep suffering home and abroad. modafuckers everywhere!
This looks like stylish wailing and crying at the same time
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Scamburster(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Man, why wasting your precious time on those imbeciles and subhumans?

3 Likes

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Promise47(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Baba na aboki they there Northern full there I swear you will not find 1 southern there
MrHyde:
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
gogo2479:
APC government don’t care about You.

And some brainless idiots still support them...

Walking death.... things..

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Brek: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
I Nigerians allow a foolish man like tinubu to rule! Buhari has done his worse
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Officialmrt: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

The same set of ministes and officials buhari had are the ones warming up to embrace Tinubu's Presidency. Idiots and pussy ass niggars everywhere! When is the presidential tribunal starting? Obi needs to recover his stolen mandate ASAP else Nigerians will keep suffering home and abroad. modafuckers everywhere!
U re a fool
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by lordkush: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrHyde:
mainly Muslims studying Islam courses. Mumu people
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Kirigidi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
udemzyudex:
South Sudan wey dey peaceful,dem no go ooo .

Na Sudan wey no dey tire to fight dem see.
South Sudan is a Christian country, they needed a country that offer their desired Islamic education.

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by fabolouz1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
An average Nigerian is always looking for the slightest opportunity to exploit his fellow country man.
NIN, national ID card, cash policy etc , yet we are quick to blame those at the top.
Very outrageous country.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by viodemus: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
I pity their predicament, such an unfortunate situation.

I can imagine that the current Nigerian leader will not give any care but be moving around like a continuous loading connection.

For all he cares, they maybe igbos. So he is unconcerned. He is waiting for their news to change to corpses at the border. Same as the fraudulent renowned criminal.

Nobody respects Nigeria. they were talking about money, this is the time you will know that dollar is king. Most nations in conflict will take a currency hit, so their money will not be desirable. The only country that has gone to war or conflict (if you want to call it that), without much currency instability, is the USA.. Multiple times.

Is a matter of time before the fighting gets to the border. Stavation and disease seems to loom ahead. It is too bad that Ethopia is experiencing a tense moment too - they have internal tribal conflict, famine, and a tense relationship with Egypt; just to name a few. If it goes on a little further, the big powers will get involved or pump in more mean toys to help their alliance get an edge, for resources and other types of control.

Igbos, my instincts tells me that the story of the hopeless is what they wish for us. Mind you, this Sudanes issue is more so an equality and some kind of supremacy fight, we on the other hand are about our life survival and They are turning all igbos to suspects and constant targets in our so called country. The igbo terminators from Nigeria are trying to label all igbos as terrorist and country haters, even though they remember that the great Igbo tribe of Africa, was the only tribe to compromise the most, for there to be a Nigeria; then once they could they plotted to get resources control and systematically built up their areas of control, and then now slowly and surely turning the great Igbos to be dependents on them. They seem to seek our destruction at every juncture, eventhough we are peace lovers

Igbos, especially the blind and aloof one Nigeria igbos, those two jealous and demonic regions out there hate you intensely, there is an over 50 years sample size to analyze. it is time you hate them the same way. The want to blank your mind from seeing the great possibilities that we could be experiencing. We would have been creative in releasing our citizens, we would push for excellence among ourselves; we will have a creative foreign relations with great and democratic nations. We can produce all kinds of things. We can have the best mean toys produced by igbos and/or with great allies. We need to be open to become a world economic and security giant, not just am Africa goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S B-1B Heavy Bomber Aircraft Crashes During Training (Photos) / UN Suspends Russia From Human Rights Council ( Pix) / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.