Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border (22923 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Osanoghodua1: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
You left heaven (Nigeria) to hell fire (Sudan) for education.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Edusouls(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
TUANKU:

Because unlike you i live in a well secured high brow area in Abuja. Banza.
oooh Nigeria even has high brow and secured area at all to live, I thought u said it’s all baad and worse than these countries u compared them with? And Abuja is still Nigeria not Syria, your brain never develop well shir , how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Zerooffence: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

When we say we needed an active president like Obi who will be responsible to Nigeria citizens all over the world, some people will rather fight you and install an old coward.

The same set of ministes and officials buhari had are the ones warming up to embrace Tinubu's Presidency. Idiots and pussy ass niggars everywhere! When is the presidential tribunal starting? Obi needs to recover his stolen mandate ASAP else Nigerians will keep suffering home and abroad. modafuckers everywhere!
As for me and my family we will never suffer AMEN.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by ufotunang: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
memom:
Leave Nigeria to study in Sudan. 🤔
..it's because the schools and universities in Sudan are better than nigeria
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by ufotunang: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Wait, so Nigerians go to Sudan to STUDY??

Sudan!

Of all the countries in the world to go for studies?
...it's because universities in Sudan is better than nigeria university...let the government developed the nigeria university and make it better with quality education and nigerians will not go to abroad to study in universities abroad... simple
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Sudan!

It's not even going to Sudan that shocks me. It's the "THOUSANDS" of Nigerian student that burst my brain. As in, Sudan. When Ghana is there. Chai.

9 Likes

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by ufotunang: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrHyde:
Nigerians are schooling at Sudan? Sudan??
Is there something I am missing?
..it's because schools and universities in Sudan are better than universities in nigeria...let the government developed the nigeria university and make it better and nigerian students will not go to abroad to attend universities abroad
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by ufotunang: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Government develop the schools and universities in nigeria and make it better with standard educational infrastructures, equipments and quality education without ASUU always going on strike..then nigerians students will not go to abroad or Sudan to go and attend universities over there... there will attend schools and universities in nigeria... simple
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by JagabanBorgu: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Timekeeper452:
cry? I can’t change? Lol. Giant of Africa being a laughing stock in Africa? Lmaoo.
U know what a laughing stock is?
I doubt u do.
U cañ't do anything about the tag, u can only çry as usual.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by GoodCane: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Officialmrt:

U re a fool

Seun justwise farano

Rule 2.

Kindly Do the needful ASAP
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by thatigboman: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Edusouls:
Nigerians sit down and type anything they like, you think evacuating thousands of citizens in a war zone is child’s play, only USA have been able to evacuate just their diplomats and families, most countries have not been able to do so..
not only US. Saudi Arabia evacuated theirs before US. And France is evacuating theirs as we speak. UK has sent planes and military to "an overseas base" and theirs will begin at any moment. Nigeria nko? Wey ambassador sent letter and the Ethiopian officials said "mba"
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by writeprof(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
The Nigeria's president will get in touch with Ethiopia's president to grant free passage for Nigerians into his country then Ethiopian Airlines would be contracted to bring them back to Nigeria. Every Nigerian life matters to PMB/PYO/APC.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by zumbigbo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Lol
I hope it's affecting only the Obidients. Nigerians are being exploited everywhere and nothing is being done.
The government keeps giving itself credits, while Nigerians perish at home and abroad

grin We know which side are being peppered there!
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by JagabanBorgu: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
princekwi:

Shameless bingo from a godforsaken country
LOL.
U are on a forum of that country, seems u are a IowIifé, this is not Twitter or Facebook, u should get small sènsè.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by thatigboman: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Arabk25:
My question be say which of this country they come Nigeria come study
In my university then we had foreign students from Liberia, Niger, Ethiopia, South Africa, Sudan, India and Pakistan. And mine was FUTMinna. I'm sure 1st and 2nd generation Nigeria universities will have lots of foreign students.

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by losky83: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Say we are dying of hunger; no medicine

– As bombs, gunshots make people flee

VANGUARD
WHY ON EARTH WOULD A CHILD GO TO SCHOOL IN SUDAN FROM NIGERIA?
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Adebowale89(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

When we say we needed an active president like Obi who will be responsible to Nigeria citizens all over the world, some people will rather fight you and install an old coward.

The same set of ministes and officials buhari had are the ones warming up to embrace Tinubu's Presidency. Idiots and pussy ass niggars everywhere! When is the presidential tribunal starting? Obi needs to recover his stolen mandate ASAP else Nigerians will keep suffering home and abroad. modafuckers everywhere!

if igbo will be President soon, not with Peter obi, you can write it down

after his case will be thrown out at the court, his religion driving campaign that gave him manipulated popularity because of his tribesmen ipob and some naive jambite from other tribe will be forgotten

you igbo should get ready to be President, present obi 10 times you people will fail to get the ticket

Obi made Atiku lost in 2019, he made him lost in 2023, you igbo are naive. same obi that have no track record rather than fiscal policies that have no physical and humanitarian revelation in Anambra state
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kirigidi:
South Sudan is a Christian country, they needed a country that offer their desired Islamic education.

That means most of the students there are Muslim I guess.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by stevups(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
When we faced cashless policy, those our people outside the country laughed.. everybody will chop breakfast Las las

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by PROPEACE: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Sudan!

Oga, the thing tire me o. Sudan fa!

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by pacespot(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Despite being Islamic extremists killing people in Nigeria, Sudanese still don't recognize these northern Nigerians as their fellow Muslims they should help during a war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by sharone21(f): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Many of the students may be Northerners...

But why is Ethiopia asking us for visa? This is a country we are a major part of in AU and even almost like our National Carrier- seems they only value us for our money--- imagine, they aren't recognising our country's official letter even in crisis?
May God give our nationals escape wisdom and keep the safe till they get to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Edusouls(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
thatigboman:
not only US. Saudi Arabia evacuated theirs before US. And France is evacuating theirs as we speak. UK has sent planes and military to "an overseas base" and theirs will begin at any moment. Nigeria nko? Wey ambassador sent letter and the Ethiopian officials said "mba"
mind you that only few diplomats and their families are being evacuated, most of their citizens are still trapped there….
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by thatigboman: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Edusouls:
mind you that only few diplomats and their families are being evacuated, most of their citizens are still trapped there….
at least they made effort and evacuated some of their diplomats (according to u). How many of our diplomats has our government evacuated?
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
sharone21:
Many of the students may be Northerners...

But why is Ethiopia asking us for visa? This is a country we are a major part of in AU and even almost like our National Carrier- seems they only value us for our money--- imagine, they aren't recognising our country's official letter even in crisis?
May God give our nationals escape wisdom and keep the safe till they get to Nigeria.

How I wish African Union would recognise the no visa status ECOWAS allows for subsaharan countries

1 Like

Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Thegamingorca(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Promise47:
Baba na aboki they there Northern full there I swear you will not find 1 southern there

Quota system dey also mess northerners up. So the ones with money go to Sudan to read medicine. It's even a plus as they learn Arabic there with the medicine.
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Thegamingorca(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kirigidi:
South Sudan is a Christian country, they needed a country that offer their desired Islamic education.

South Sudan is an economic disaster, a failed state infact. If you see YouTube videos of the place, omoh you will prefer Sudan itself. I doubt South Sudan has a university sef
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by Litmus: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Sudan!

Why is studying in Sudan worst than same in Ghana?
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by aestake: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2023
MrHyde:
Nigerians are schooling at Sudan? Sudan??
Is there something I am missing?
In Sudan
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by awa(m): 4:21am On Apr 24, 2023
This is not about Igbos so why are they not yet evacuated?? When some of us ask for competency over Tribe, we become the Tribalists just for them to cover their weaknesses. What a shame
Re: Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border by TUANKU(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Edusouls:
oooh Nigeria even has high brow and secured area at all to live, I thought u said it’s all baad and worse than these countries u compared them with? And Abuja is still Nigeria not Syria, your brain never develop well shir , how old are you?
Old enough to get your mama pregnant. Dan banza!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured / Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.