Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,033 members, 7,866,908 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Discover Yourself And Become Self Reliant Understanding Your Hiptvs: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Discover Yourself And Become Self Reliant Understanding Your Hiptvs: (245 Views)

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis / Become Self Employed Millionaires Through Mushroom Production Business / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Yourself And Become Self Reliant Understanding Your Hiptvs: by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
SAFE EDUCATION: HOW TO DISCOVER YOURSELF AND BECOME SELF RELIANT Understanding Your HIPTVS Profile:

This can be achieved by first penning down your HIPTVS.

H - Hobbies
I - Interests
P - Passion
T - Talents
V - Visions
S - Skills

Personally; I'll be defining My HIPTVS Profile for Everyone else to understand how this excellently works.

My Hobbies: What I enjoy doing regularly: Singing, Cooking and Traveling.

My Interests: Personal development, Reading story books, cooking, traveling and teaching.

Interest means: the feeling of wanting to do something, learn about something or someone.

My Passion: Teaching, cooking and singing

Passion means: a value that holds significant meaning to you or an activity that you enjoy doing.

My Talents: Singing, story telling, knitting and graphic designs.

Talent means: innate abilities which comes naturally to an individual skills developed through disciplined practice.

What are Yours ?

My Vision: A world where everyone is contributing with their full potentials.

Vision means: a big picture and has many components that make up what you want your daily life to look like.

What are Yours?

My Skills: Listening, speaking, creativity, aiming high, leadership, teamwork, hairdressing, cooking and teaching.

Skills means: The ability to use one's knowledge effectively and readily in execution and performance.

What are yours?

I want you to do this as well, discover your HIPTVS.

Look for the one that occurs most in the list, then that's your best way of making money Online and Offline.

Mine are Primarily Teaching and Cooking.

Do same and discover yours.

This will very much help you to Discover Yourself and Pinpoint You Towards What You Should Focus on Developing.

1 Like

Re: How To Discover Yourself And Become Self Reliant Understanding Your Hiptvs: by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Good morning and Happy Sunday💗🙂

You are Multi, You are Omnipotent, Utilizing Your HIPTVS profile

Last Sunday I wrote about discovering your HIPTVS.

Today, I want to Point Your Attention To Understanding How You are Multi and Omnipotent - Utilizing Your HIPTVS profile, using myself as a case study.

For those that do not get the abbreviation of HIPTVS..

Here is it below:

H - Hobbies
I - Interests
P - Passions
T - Talents
V - Visions
S - Skills

Last Week; An Overview of My HIPTVS Revealed two Desirable Qualities appearing most on my list.

"Teaching and Cooking".

I'm a teacher by profession, I handle both offline and online classes.

I spend my evenings educating children between the hours of 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM.

Some people see teaching children as a stressful job , yet I do it with much enthusiasm.

Also no one enjoys cooking like I do, My husband is a beneficiary to this😁.

I also utilize my talent singing in church as a chorister.

I Utilize My Skill of graphic design in website designing to advertise my goods and services to make financial gain.

So will you agree with me that we are Multi and omni-potent knowing your HIPTVS. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

Discover and Utilize your HIPTVS and you'll make all the financial gain you need.

Define Yourself.

Don't let the ugly situation of Nigeria Redefine You.

Define Your TRUE SELF.

You Are OMNI.

(1) (Reply)

What Goes Around Comes Around / My Fiction Story A Must Read / Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! PLS�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.