Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? (2144 Views)

Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by JagabanBorgu: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Muna4real:

Bold of you to think South south will remain with Nigeria if Biafra breaks out. Lol. Forget the noise, even oduduwa will go their way. Stop acting like Nigeria is the best thing to happen to anyone. Na manage we de manage. When one goes, everywhere go pieces. Mtchew
That's d major reason Biafra is stvck, I just don't want to go intó that.
A region pulling out will give rise to other people breaking out, SW, SS as well as middle belt, talking about that will expand d scope of discussion with the person I replied so I kept it simple.
I told him "nobody cares about lgb0s", truly nobody does, people holding unto Nigèria are holding onto it because d day one part breaks, more parts will be broken which includes SW, SS and Middle belt all breaking off, basically, the SS will ÑÈVÈR give Biafra free access to d ocean Iike móst of u think.
That's what's hindering Biafra actually.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by JagabanBorgu: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
HardBishop:

Try give us that biafra naw? We need it badly. Just try it. Tnxs
Left for me, I would have given it to u long ago, and in another 10 -12 years, I have interest in partnering u lgb0s to get ur Biafra and get d fvck out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by JagabanBorgu: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
curfew:

Blockade where?

That's because you see Nigeria as one superpower. If not the British interest in stealing oil and support for Nigeria, ordinary Simon Ekpa's Autopilot criminals can raise Nigerian army down in one week on a neutral engagement.
LOL.
U probably see Nigèrià d other way round, if we had told u years ago that Kanu will be in custody hopèIess and heIpIess that even d Iaw cañ't hèlp him, u would have told us how lgb0s will burn dówñ Nigèria if it happens.
But it's happening now.
Ekpa is a descendant of c0wards who Ióst d Biafra war to same Nigèria army, did u forget that?

6 Likes

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Enice:
you guys don't get it! It's not about being landlocked but about being enemies with the country encircling you. It's like Russia encircling Ukraine. You will be in one big prison. Your foreign policy will be dictated by yout border controllers

And all of that is a very small price to pay for freedom and independence. As I said before, Lesotho and Swaziland are two independent countries inside South Africa, completely encircled by South Africa

But Lesotho and Swaziland are enjoying the fact that they are controlling their land and destiny, rather than South Africa. Lesotho and Swaziland use different currencies from South Africa, have different anthems and even their own different military

They are enjoying their independence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Even if we go our different ways, we wón't stop giving each other headache, we will give each other more headache then.
Prayer has nothing to do with spIitting of a country, if u want it spIitted, go for it.

The headache will be over because you will be in your lane and I will be in my lane, nothing to fight over sny more. The union of Nigeria is what is bringing all the lanes together and causing clash

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Arda1000(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:

we are adjusting nothing....
carry your delta igbos and go....

its like tellin lagos to give part of where igbos are to biafra....
absolutly not gonna happen without war....
u no get sense bayi… so the indigenous Igbo in Delta will leave their ancestral lands to Nigeria because of what,anyway I don’t engage with illiterates

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
IjawTukpa:
then why afraid to go alone?
If what you saying is to be believed, then what exactly the reason, you people are refusing to go alone as Yorubas doing?

you people claim to be wise, but even small pikin get sense pass una....who do you want to deceive? We all know it is the oil that you want

How are Igbos' dragging anyone with them? You keep on posting utter thrash!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Arda1000:
u no get sense bayi… so the indigenous Igbo in Delta will leave their ancestral lands to Nigeria because of what,anyway I don’t engage with illiterates

Their stance smacks of deepseated feelings of worthlessness and inferiority! The Igbo in Delta and Rivers states will leave their ancestral lands for who.....for Yoruba and their Fulani allies to take over!?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by naijaking1: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
IjawTukpa:
then why afraid to go alone?
If what you saying is to be believed, then what exactly the reason, you people are refusing to go alone as Yorubas doing?

you people claim to be wise, but even small pikin get sense pass una....who do you want to deceive? We all know it is the oil that you want

Yoruba mousliima posing as a concerned minority to divert attention from tragic APC misrule.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Those tributaries and Rivers passes through territories that will be Nigerian territories the moment u are named Biafra.
Doñ't u get it?
Basically Nîgeriàn góvèrñment can Mount a blockade between u and d ocean.

Aren't you getting ahead of yourself and being a bit presumptious to argue that Nigeria will still exist the moment ANY region/ethnicity (not just Igbos') leaves your hell-hole!? Assuming Ndigbo leave for instance, you really think the Yoruba will want to remain behind to continue 'one Nigeria' with the Fulani!? And assuming, without conceeding, 'one Nigeria' will remain as is, and Ndigbo leave alone, what makes you think the Akwa-Cross will sit down at a table with you still remaining hegemonic boss to dictate to them how they will join you in trying to economically frustrate the newly emergent Igbo nation!?

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Akungitit: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

People are myopic. Chad, Niger Mali and Zambia are some of the many landlocked countries in Africa, they are surviving

Lesotho and Swaziland are two independent countries inside South Africa, completely surrounded, they are surving

But someone believes that if South East becomes Biafra, it will not survive? Isnt that laughable

Some of these people dont even know that Imo, Abia have direct access to the sea through it tributaries and Rivers

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Akungitit: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Then go alone, we will happily vote and support you to go,we are all tired of you. Our country will finally become crime free and prosperous. Stop dreaming about SS joining Biafra, it will never happen.
1- SS don't want to join Biafra.
2- Nigeria will never let SS join Biafra.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Olril18(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Left for me, I would have given it to u long ago, and in another 10 -12 years, I have interest in partnering u lgb0s to get ur Biafra and get d fvck out.
Mynd 44
Seun
This guy should be banned.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Arda1000(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Their stance smacks of deepseated feelings of worthlessness and inferiority! The Igbo in Delta and Rivers states will leave their ancestral lands for who.....for Yoruba and their Fulani allies to take over!?
thanks Agu

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by JagabanBorgu: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Olril18:

Mynd 44
Seun
This guy should be banned.
I love ur teàrs
U prèteñd u didn't see d abûsé on me because d people carrying that out are on ur side, hyyyypoooocrite

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by JagabanBorgu: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Aren't you getting ahead of yourself and being a bit presumptious to argue that Nigeria will still exist the moment ANY region/ethnicity (not just Igbos') leaves your hell-hole!? Assuming Ndigbo leave for instance, you really think the Yoruba will want to remain behind to continue 'one Nigeria' with the Fulani!? And assuming, without conceeding, 'one Nigeria' will remain as is, and Ndigbo leave alone, what makes you think the Akwa-Cross will sit down at a table with you still remaining hegemonic boss to dictate to them how they will join you in trying to economically frustrate the newly emergent Igbo nation!?
I already answered all these questions in a reply to a lady with same question, do well to read it, I can confidently tell u that SS will ÑÈVÈR join Biafra, so that water will still be outside ur territories and they wiII be more hostiIe to u than Nigèria.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by IjawTukpa: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
naijaking1:

Yoruba mousliima posing as a concerned minority to divert attention from tragic APC misrule.
always mumu like ibo...
go and sell market before your oha sack u o.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by IjawTukpa: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

How are Igbos' dragging anyone with them? You keep on posting utter thrash!
quiet,,,, stopped pretending.
Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by ljoh: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
IjawTukpa:
quiet,,,, stopped pretending.

It's Ijaw people that drag Igbo and other ethnic groups into Niger Delta
Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by IjawTukpa: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Akungitit:
Then go alone, we will happily vote and support you to go,we are all tired of you. Our country will finally become crime free and prosperous. Stop dreaming about SS joining Biafra, it will never happen.
1- SS don't want to join Biafra.
2- Nigeria will never let SS join Biafra.
you writing nonsense....is it nigeria stopping us from joining biafra or you are just mad?
We refused biafra because we are will blow down the oils soon to go our own Ijaw Republic....
Ijaws is not Biafra.
Ijaw is not nigeria
Know this and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by IjawTukpa: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
ljoh:

where did Ijaws said niger delta Republic is a must for all?
Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by AwkaFinest: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

People are myopic. Chad, Niger Mali and Zambia are some of the many landlocked countries in Africa, they are surviving

Lesotho and Swaziland are two independent countries inside South Africa, completely surrounded, they are surving

But someone believes that if South East becomes Biafra, it will not survive? Isnt that laughable

Some of these people dont even know that Imo, Abia have direct access to the sea through it tributaries and Rivers

This your lie of Swaziland aka Etswatini is inside South Africa still baffles me till this day
Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by IjawTukpa: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2023
ljoh:

mumu, does this look like niger delta to you? blind man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by ljoh: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
IjawTukpa:
mumu, does this look like niger delta to you? blind man

If you want Ijaw Republic then your territory should be Bayelsa alone, you can't settle in another man's land and start laying claim on it.

Ijaw land is limited to Bayelsa alone. The Ijaw in Edo, Delta, Rivers are all settlers

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Shegzy8(m): 1:14am On Jun 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

That's d major reason Biafra is stvck, I just don't want to go intó that.
A region pulling out will give rise to other people breaking out, SW, SS as well as middle belt, talking about that will expand d scope of discussion with the person I replied so I kept it simple.
I told him "nobody cares about lgb0s", truly nobody does, people holding unto Nigèria are holding onto it because d day one part breaks, more parts will be broken which includes SW, SS and Middle belt all breaking off, basically, the SS will ÑÈVÈR give Biafra free access to d ocean Iike móst of u think.
That's what's hindering Biafra actually.

You are spot on.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2023
curfew:

Blockade where?

That's because you see Nigeria as one superpower. If not the British interest in stealing oil and support for Nigeria, ordinary Simon Ekpa's Autopilot criminals can raise Nigerian army down in one week on a neutral engagement.

You people and nonsense talk. Where is Epa now, tell him to step foot in Nigeria we want to see sumtin grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by OAFMods: 2:36am On Jun 04, 2023
And you pigs can tell Nigeria it own border

Fejoku:

Animals won't be the ones to tell us our boundaries. We know them very well.
Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Akpangbo: 2:52am On Jun 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Those tributaries and Rivers passes through territories that will be Nigerian territories the moment u are named Biafra.
Doñ't u get it?
Basically Nîgeriàn góvèrñment can Mount a blockade between u and d ocean.

How can you mount blockage in international waters or air? Even if Biafra is landlocked, airlocked, please let them go.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by JagabanBorgu: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Akpangbo:

How can you mount blockage in international waters or air? Even if Biafra is landlocked, airlocked, please let them go.
Territorial waters are not international waters.
Nobody is holding u, u don't get a country by making nóísé on social media.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by rosebowl01(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Using same logic, Mali also have access to the sea via Niger River?m, it’s not landlocked?

1 Like

Re: What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? by Ofunaofu: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ttipsy:
You pple should rest
Leave SE and SS matter

Everyday Igbo this Igbo that

I think they should rename nairaland to Igbo forum

Honestly, I don't understand

Igbo, Igbo Igbo here and there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Your President: Tinubu’s Utterance, A Display Of Arrogance – Labour Party / Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.