Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,392 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria (4458 Views)

Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Coronavirus: See How Buhari's Handshake Was Avoided In Public (Video) / Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Acidosis:

War is better than attacks by terrorists groups.

Would you rather get shot in your sleep by armed terrorists than have free access to carry arms and defend yourself as in any war situation??
Okay kid I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Okay kid I hear you.

You're the kid here. See your mouth like war is bad. It is easy to sit your arse down in Lagos and make such claims.

Why don't you relocate to Southern Kaduna or one of those terrorist ravaged communities in Benue?

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Acidosis:

You're the kid here. See your mouth like war is bad. It is easy to sit your arse down in Lagos and make such claims.

Why don't you relocate to Southern Kaduna or one of those Benue communities where citizens are not allowed to bear arms and defend themselves??
Coward what stops you from fighting back, killing them back?

Or going to their enclaves and Killing their kids and families?

If you can't do that, then you can't face war. Stop coming here to cry, kill them back, kill their kids, mom and families. Coward kid. Cowards like you are killed and your mom raped, only mouth for nairaland una get grin

What's my business with you or your people, if you die what's my business?

Mumu, lol. Cowards are useless. Don't quote me again, go quote your papa, if the terrorists never slice his neck grin if people are dying there it's not my business, even if you and your whole family die, none of my business, nothing join us, no pity no mercy for fools.

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Caleb15(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
After going hungry for three(3)days then you know there's war
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Coward what stops you from fighting back, killing them back?

Or going to their enclaves and Killing their kids and families?

If you can't do that, then you can't face war. Stop coming here to cry, kill them back, kill their kids, mom and families. Coward kid.

Okay, now you want them to carry arms and defend themselves?? So how's that different from war? You no even get sense.

Since you align with my hypothesis, now can you beg the Nigerian army to allow Southern Kaduna people to bear arms? You really should keep shut since you know very little about their experience with the Nigerian army and the Kaduna state government.

How old are you by the way? Your mental capacity is faulty.

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2023
Acidosis:

Okay, now you want them to carry arms and defend themselves?? So how's that different from war? cheesy

Since you align with my hypothesis, now can you beg the Nigerian army to allow Southern Kaduna people to bear arms? You really should keep shut since you know very little about their experience with the Nigerian army and the Kaduna state government.

Your papa and your mama will keep dying, nothing concern me and you, nothing join us, some need to even die, too many useless dummies in this country. I pray all the fools die, fools are not useful. Go live in sambissa forest if you like. Nobody send you and your family, fool

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Your papa and your mama will keep dying, nothing concern me and you, nothing join us, some need to even die, too many useless dummies in this country.

See why I said your mental capacity is faulty? You lack the ability to hold sensible conversation.

Again, how old are you? 7 years? I would be surprised if you're above the age of 7.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2023
SalamRushdie:

That's how disconnected Nigerians are from reality , a bloody war has been going on in Nigeria for almost a decade with thousands killed annually and millions displaced but they are worried about fighting in Sudan.
Bloody war has been happening and you are still typing from your phone
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2023
Acidosis:

See why I said your mental capacity is faulty? You lack the ability to hold sensible conversation.

Again, how old are you? 7 years? I would be surprised if you're above the age of 7.
Go to sambissa and live mumu, wetin concern me and your dying, some.need to die, too many fools like you in this country. Our population is too much. I hate you, I wish you die since you lack sense
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Acidosis:

Why don't you relocate to Southern Kaduna or one of those terrorist ravaged communities in Benue?
You are mumu, do you think if there is war, people in lagos or any other part are save or be left out.

Use your head

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Caleb15:
After going hungry for three(3)days then you know there's war
No mind them, comparing attack to war.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Go to sambissa and live mumu, wetin concern me and your dying, some.need to die, too many fools like you in this country. Our population is too much. I hate you, I wish you die since you lack sense
You get time sha.

Shebi he still typing with his phone and read news

Shebi he is seeing food to eat daily

Shebi he is still changing clothes

Shebi he is still seeing his family and have where to sleep.

Shebi he is still entering car to his destination.

Let him experience war and get deprived of all those things, then he will know different between war and attack.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2023
Gabriel004:
You get time sha.

Shebi he still typing with his phone and read news

Shebi he is seeing food to eat daily

Shebi he is still changing clothes

Shebi he is still seeing his family and have where to sleep.

Shebi he is still entering car to his destination.

Let him experience war and get deprived of all those things, then he will know different between war and attack.
He is such a big fool, I hate fools. Fools need to die.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2023
Gabriel004:
You are mumu, do you think if there is war, people in lagos or any other part are save or be left out.

Use your head

This is how you reason when you watch too many Hollywood action movies from your Makoko shanties.

You think the war you saw in that "fake reality" is the same kind of war you'll see in a country where your Ministers celebrate toothpick; where your president selects can't use Twitter?

You're hoping to see fighter jets fly over your roofs ba? grin grin Go and study the war we saw in Ife and Modakeke. That's what a war looks like in a third world country.

Delete that fighter jet fictions from your head. Even Ukraine and Russian war cannot meet that fictional reality. Business is still booming in many parts of Ukraine. And fighter jets are not flying all over like you see in movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Mathantics: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

All these victim mentality format don cast teeh teeh..

Who is marginalizing who?
Which issue is on ground to solve and which peaceful way is it that they’re preventing?
Which opinions are they suppressing by force? Who are those suppressing who?

So you're saying nothing is wrong with Nigeria and everything is going well?

War or destruction is inevitable, this time its not going to be like 1967 as we are now in multipolar world

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Mathantics: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Your papa and your mama will keep dying, nothing concern me and you, nothing join us, some need to even die, too many useless dummies in this country. I pray all the fools die, fools are not useful. Go live in sambissa forest if you like. Nobody send you and your family, fool

While calling someone's father and mother and even wishing them death?

You must be a Muhammedian pig

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Mathantics: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Bloody Muhamedian pig showing his true hatred for Fulani Herdsmen’s victims.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Mathantics:

Bloody Muhamedian pig showing his true hatred for Fulani Herdsmen’s victims.

Go to sambissa and live, idiot pig
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2023
Mathantics:

While calling someone's father and mother and even wishing them death?

You must be a Muhammedian pig
Dummies and fools need to die, along with them papa and mama, dummies and fools cause most of the problems we see in Nigeria, spreading fake news and making dumb comments, they are useless to society. If you are a foolish dummy I hope you die too.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2023
Gabriel004:
Bloody war has been happening and you are still typing from your phone

During the Nigerian civil war Nite clubs in Lagos were still open

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Mathantics: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Go to sambissa and live, idiot pig

Sambisa is for Muhammedian pigs
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Mathantics: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Dummies and fools need to die, along with them papa and mama, dummies and fools cause most of the problems we see in Nigeria, spreading fake news and making dumb comments, they are useless to society. If you are a foolish dummy I hope you die too.

Use the correct word which is infidels and not dummies.

Bloody Muhamedian pig
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2023
Mathantics:

Sambisa is for Muhammedian pigs
You said you want to stay there na, go nobody need a foolish coward like you around.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2023
IVORY2009:
If war is what would bring change to this country called Nigeria, we don't mind calling for it, because the wealth of this great nation called Nigeria is in the hands of only few individuals, and the only way for there to be equal distribution of wealth, revolution war etc has to come in.
Emancipate your mind. All what you see as katakata in this country is originally the handiwork of the whites and for your information, there is no change that would really happen if the white man's establishment is not dissolved. If you want peace, dissolve Nigeria, simple.

Also Nigeria is an artificially created country, it's not a nation. And there are many different nations merged together to become Nigeria which in itself is evil and criminal in nature (the merging). So my friend, there is a difference between nation and country.

And it's only a nation united in similarities, cultures and values that make a good country, not the fake we have here.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2023
sharpwriter:

Emancipate your mind. All what you see as katakata in this country is originally the handiwork of the whites and for your information, there is no change that would really happen if the white man's establishment is not dissolved. If you want peace, dissolve Nigeria, simple.

Also Nigeria is an artificially created country, it's not a nation. And there are many different nations merged together to become Nigeria which in itself is evil and criminal in nature (the merging). So my friend, there is a difference between nation and country.

And it's only a nation united in similarities, cultures and values that make a good country, not the fake we have here.

Just one question for you, if there are no wars/fighting how does disolution comes in?
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Globad:

Hehehehe

You obviously don't know the meaning of a war

Pray against it!
There is war already. It is being rebranded as insecurity to keep the sizeable victims indifferent.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Acidosis:

This is how you reason when you watch too many Hollywood action movies from your Makoko shanties.

You think the war you saw in that "fake reality" is the same kind of war you'll see in a country where your Ministers celebrate toothpick; where your president selects can't use Twitter?

You're hoping to see fighter jets fly over your roofs ba? grin grin Go and study the war we saw in Ife and Modakeke. That's what a war looks like in a third world country.

Delete that fighter jet fictions from your head. Even Ukraine and Russian war cannot meet that fictional reality. Business is still booming in many parts of Ukraine. And fighter jets are not flying all over like you see in movies.
Arguing with you is a waste of time.

Like I said, you are still using phone, wearing cloth, eating, laughing with your family. Try and experience war, your biafra war picture is enough to open your brain.

Who is talking of airstrike, I am talking of how all you enjoy will be deprived from you. You are talking of movie, are you trying to change your mouth?
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2023
SalamRushdie:

During the Nigerian civil war Nite clubs in Lagos were still open
Because it doesn't reach them. The war is not fight in their land, but if it engulf all the country, then you will know what you are in for.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by oyatz(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Father0fjesus:
war will be inevitable is things dont change

The war will be inevitable in your State/Geo-political zone.

You obviously didn't learn any lesson from the last Civil War in Nigeria.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Father0fjesus: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2023
oyatz:

The war will be inevitable in your State/Geo-political zone.

You obviously didn't learn any lesson from the last Civil War in Nigeria.
okay, we shall see
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Gabriel004:
Arguing with you is a waste of time.

Like I said, you are still using phone, wearing cloth, eating, laughing with your family. Try and experience war, your biafra war picture is enough to open your brain.

Who is talking of airstrike, I am talking of how all you enjoy will be deprived from you. You are talking of movie, are you trying to change your mouth?

There's no reason to argue with you because you clearly have not experienced both: war or terrorism.

I have no firsthand experience in either but if I have to choose between facing a war situation or being at the mercy of small Fulani boys with AK-47, I know what to choose.

In war, all aggrieved sides have access to weapons; in Naija terrorism, only Fulani boys have access and permitted to use weapons. Is that what you want any sane Southern Kaduna or Benue person to choose? Go and ask Akeredolu about his experiences with the federal govt in the early days of Amotekun.

Over 200 communities and their inhabitants have been sacked in Nassarawa by herdsmen and you think, if given a chance to defend themselves (war), they'll reject it??

Good luck to you sha!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary: Another Billboard Sighted With "25% In FCT Is A Must” / Sanusi's Cartoon / Mystery As Nigerian Couple Gives Birth To White Baby In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.