Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria (4461 Views)

Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Coronavirus: See How Buhari's Handshake Was Avoided In Public (Video) / Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
VEXT:
Anywhere you see a place with high population of Muslims runaway from that place....

Who are those people causing problems in Nigeria?

No wonder. Nah Muslim full SE. I don understand..

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Then stop doing what would lead to war

No one wants to go to war absolutely no one but people go to war because they can't continue to take their present situation

You can't keep marginalizing people, prevent every peaceful way to resolve the issue , always use force to suppress their opinions and they say let's not fight war

Peace is only found through mutual assured destruction

All these victim mentality format don cast teeh teeh..

Who is marginalizing who?
Which issue is on ground to solve and which peaceful way is it that they’re preventing?
Which opinions are they suppressing by force? Who are those suppressing who?

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

All these victim mentality format don cast teeh teeh..

Who is marginalizing who?
Which issue is on ground to solve and which peaceful way is it that they’re preventing?
Which opinions are they suppressing by force? Who are those suppressing who?
State for southern Kaduna
Resource control
State police

U want more ?

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by GOVERNORR: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
What is happening in Benue is act of revenge.

Fulani ancestors once battled Benue and then flew to Kwara with injury that killed a leader of theirs after he successfully installed Emirates in Ilorin

MadamExcellency:

Is what is happening in MiddleeBelt especially Benue, not war? Nigeria is in war with Fulani herdsmen.

What's your definition of war?
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

State for southern Kaduna
Resource control
State police

U want more ?
Hypocrite. You’re from SE but here you’re mentioning Kaduna even tho many many killings are going on in SE by SE people..

Which of your resources in SE is government controlling?

Is their no state police in SE?

Mention the more..
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
bdon12:

All are death by bullet
You are surely a kid or your brain has leaked.

4 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
tesppidd:
The guys has no idea, what a war is.
He might also want to compare us to what is going on, in Ukraine.
Don't know why some people sound so ignorant and dumb on a public forum, all because they hate Nigeria. No one is forcing them to stay here, they can migrate to Ghana. No mind the kid.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by CSTRR: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by CSTRR: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
You should be talking to your leaders, not your fellow citizens that are victims like you.

Look at the conditions in Southern Kaduna.

Are they living in the same Nigeria as you?
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Fejoku: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
War can never be avoided in Nigeria. The reason is very simple. The attackers will never stop killing off indigenous people because they've not seen or ever felt any threat to their lives ever since they entered Nigeria. It will take an actual war to teach them how to respect other people's lives.
War in Nigeria is INEVITABLE. Until then, many people will be slaughtered by fulanis and their lands claimed by them. It is very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Hypocrite. You’re from SE but here you’re mentioning Kaduna even tho many many killings are going on in SE by SE people..

Which of your resources in SE is government controlling?

Is their no state police in SE?

Mention the more..
Never knew your father gave south east state police ooh

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by MadamExcellency: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
ken6488:
That's not war, , you have not seen real war wait till tanks and airplanes start pounding your village that's war

What they are witnessing is just terrorism

If that happens, it will take us few days to dig trenches and live in fortified bunkers.

The number of people dying in Nigeria is ten times more than Sudan and you are here whining about Sudan.

We are talking about the scores.

4 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by honeyB2018: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
ken6488:
No one gonna help us

Oppression needs to stop

Can someone help me out, I really want to know what the issue is in Sudan.
Is it religious, tribal or sectional battle or just race to grab power?
The little I could get from the news,was that it was an attempt to over upstage the person and party in power, after that, I know next to nothing again.
I'm hearing Nigerians in Sudan should be repatriated, and I'm asking for what.
I will be pleased, if any can.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
But there's already war in Nigeria. More people have been killed in Nigeria by armed groups than those in Sudan. The data Is there and speaks for itself.
A response from a typical Nigerian that doesn't know the difference between Attacks and war .they are not ready to learn anything than Blames ,Insult and badmouthing whatever they have in their conutry.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Never knew your father gave south east state police ooh
What of Ebubeagu?

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

What of Ebubeagu?
Lmfao this one sha .. go school u say no

Vigilante are not police ...do dey have power to prosecute ? Can they carry automatic rutile ?

Oga go n sleep

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao this one sha .. go school u say no

Vigilante are not police ...do dey have power to prosecute ? Can they carry automatic rutile ?

Oga go n sleep
Okay what of Esn?
Those ones are carrying arms..
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by ken6488(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Most people seeking war are not even in the country
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by PROPEACE: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
sharpwriter:

You don't need to see tanks and AK 47 before you know that war is around.. It may not just reach your area. Even in that Sudan, it's possible that the crisis haven't engulfed everywhere.

In the past, there were wars, in levels and there ain't any tanks or sophisticated guns. What you see the fulani herdsmen doing with other terror groups is known as Guerrilla Warfare!

It's a war tactic and can continue for decades if not addressed. It is an attack and run tactic. And in it, those being attacked are most times not prepared for it, because they are taken by surprise.

You may say you ain't fighting war with another person, But what if he's interested in warring with you? On the frontpage there's a thread about a Benue parent that said his daughter was slaughtered before his very eyes. This has been going on for years, it only reached that parent recently.

So what level of violence do you need to see before you acknowledge that there's war. It's a silent one though, only the wise would see.

Don't let our weakness and dormancy deceive you. Not a quarter of what we're experiencing presently would happen to olden days people before they would go to action and fight their enemies.
I insist you dont know what war is and may you not experience it. Ukraine is very developed and we saw Nigerian students running out for their lives, you heard of Russia working on conscripting young people to fight compulsorily. Has that happened in your country. Has anyone ever been forced here to join the army? You think insurgency is war Shay? I laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by bdon12: 1:32am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

You are surely a kid or your brain has leaked.
Look at this rifraf describing his present condition
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by bdon12: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2023
PROPEACE:

I insist you dont know what war is and may you not experience it. Ukraine is very developed and we saw Nigerian students running out for their lives, you heard of Russia working on conscripting young people to fight compulsorily. Has that happened in your country. Has anyone ever been forced here to join the army? You think insurgency is war Shay? I laugh at you.
It is u who do not understand shit.Do u live in d north?has ir brother or sister been slaughtered or kidnapped?it hasn't gotten to where u are bt bet me las las e go reach there

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by PROPEACE: 2:02am On Apr 24, 2023
bdon12:

It is u who do not understand shit.Do u live in d north?has ir brother or sister been slaughtered or kidnapped?it hasn't gotten to where u are bt bet me las las e go reach there
Lol I live in the North. I have been trapped once between Potiskum and Damaturu during a boko Haram attack. I have narrowly escaped being kidnapped along Abuja-Kaduna road and my community was once attacked by fulanis. You know nothing about me. I insist, you know nothing about a war. It is laughable to think an insurgency is a war.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 4:12am On Apr 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
But there's already war in Nigeria. More people have been killed in Nigeria by armed groups than those in Sudan. The data Is there and speaks for itself.

That's how disconnected Nigerians are from reality , a bloody war has been going on in Nigeria for almost a decade with thousands killed annually and millions displaced but they are worried about fighting in Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 5:14am On Apr 24, 2023
haybhi1:
The Biafran war is even a more exact reason war is never a good option.

The pictures are an evidence to the debacle that can follow a war. Many Igbos innocuously paid for it. A pitiful harrow of destruction. May the hearts lost be peaceful.

All in the name of 'one Nigeria' that turned out to be a monumental failure

1 Like

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2023
If war is what would bring change to this country called Nigeria, we don't mind calling for it, because the wealth of this great nation called Nigeria is in the hands of only few individuals, and the only way for there to be equal distribution of wealth, revolution war etc has to come in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2023
ken6488:
No one gonna help us

Oppression needs to stop
It is also an example that a new country will not unite a divided people.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by lebron7(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

You should know the difference between wars and attacks by terrorists groups.
Oga why are you even explaining to him
Sometimes I wonder the iq level of some people on this site
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2023
lebron7:

Oga why are you even explaining to him
Sometimes I wonder the iq level of some people on this site
Nairaland should have an IQ test, these dumb kids should not be allowed into politics section, politics is serious stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2023
bdon12:

Look at this rifraf describing his present condition
Dumb idiot, go play with your kindergarten mates.
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by orisa37: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2023
COOOOOORECT.
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

You should know the difference between wars and attacks by terrorists groups.

War is better than attacks by terrorists groups.

Would you rather get shot in your sleep by armed terrorists than have free access to carry arms and defend yourself as in any war situation??

Please acquire some sense if you lack one. "War is bad" until you get shot in Southern Kaduna or get arrested by the army while trying to defend yourself from your killers.

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Globad:

Hehehehe

You obviously don't know the meaning of a war

Pray against it!
He doesn't really don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago / Where Is Save Nigeria Group (SNG)? / Prof. Osibanjo's Role as VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.