Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria (4462 Views)

Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Coronavirus: See How Buhari's Handshake Was Avoided In Public (Video) / Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
JDistribute:

Sound like an adult...if you don't know the difference, look at warring countries and look at Nigeria, is it same level of violence?
Are expatriates running out of Nigeria?
Are people being evacuated from Nigeria?

Even though you hate Nigeria, try use sense, and comment reasonably.

Just returned from a 24 hr autobot 'ban'! I respond to some anti-Obi/Igbo post, and the autobot conveniently remembers to delete my post and ban me for 24hrs....meanwhile the bigoted and insulting post i was responding to remains untouched! Go figure! shocked

Now to your post: it reeks of insensitivity and shows a lack of empathy towards the thousands of Nigerians who have lost their lives, those of loved ones, and who have been displaced from their homes, for you to suggest their case isn't all that bad because 'war hasn't been officially declared in their country'! We have a situation where thousands of innocent Nigerians....especially from states like Benue, Plateau and Southern-Kaduna, have been slaughtered in cold blood and been displaced to IDP camps, yet you sit down in the comfort and safety of your home in Abuja or Lagos to imply that things aren't as bad in Nigeria as they are in say Ukraine or Sudan just because war hasn't been officially declared in the country!

Dude, newsflash for you: Nigeria is at war in all but name! The fact your deceitful gov't is playing games with Nigerians and still has its head firmly stuck in the sand as it declares the bokos 'technically defeated' doesn't mean we're not having it just as bad...if not worse than what's presently happening in Ukraine or Sudan!

Another newsflash: In the past three or so weeks, thousands of innocent Nigerians and criminal terrorists bandits have lost their lives in your 'peaceful' Nigeria, and though i've not compared figures, it's possible more lives have been lost in Nigeria during this period than were lost in the same period in Ukraine and Sudan...countries you reckon Nigeria is better off than because war hasn't been declared!

Another newsflash: It may have skipped your attention, but multinational coys are actually running away from your 'peaceful' Nigeria and relocation to neighbouring countries like Ghana! If this is not a sign of expatriates 'japaring' then japa must have taken on a new meaning since the last time i checked! Also, FDIs have been dwindling at an alarming rate since the unfortunate emergence of Buhari in 2015! Yet another proof expatriates are avoiding to invest in your 'peaceful' Nigeria!

Another newsflash: Nigerians have been forced to flee their ancestral lands, leaving them abandoned and desolate, as they relocate to IDP camps all over the country! This is enforced EVACUATION incase you didn't know!

Another newsflash: I would wager that in the last three weeks, more Nigerians have been kidnapped, robbed or taken out by terrorists, bandits and armed robbers than is the case in Ukraine or Sudan! And these are countries that are at war and are supposed to be getting it worse than we are in our 'peaceful' Nigeria!

Lastly, i did state there's little to choose between the two: war on the one hand, and terrorist/bandit occassioned insecurity on the other! This implies that though i see both as similar, there's still a slight difference in intensity and danger posed to lives and property! Each case study should be analysed on its own merit as no two situations are the same! The negative impacts of war and insecurity caused by terrorists/bandits vary from country to country!

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Just returned from a 24 hr autobot 'ban'! I respond to some anti-Obi/Igbo post, and the autobot conveniently remembers to delete my post and ban me for 24hrs....meanwhile the bigoted and insulting post i was responding to remains untouched! Go figure! shocked

Now to your post: it reeks of insensitivity and shows a lack of empathy towards the thousands of Nigerians who have lost their lives, those of loved ones, and who have been displaced from their homes, for you to suggest their case isn't all that bad because 'war hasn't been officially declared in their country'! We have a situation where thousands of innocent Nigerians....especially from states like Benue, Plateau and Southern-Kaduna, have been slaughtered in cold blood and been displaced to IDP camps, yet you sit down in the comfort and safety of your home in Abuja or Lagos to imply that things aren't as bad in Nigeria as they are in say Ukraine or Sudan just because war hasn't been officially declared in the country!

Dude, newsflash for you: Nigeria is at war in all but name! The fact your deceitful gov't is playing games with Nigerians and still has its head firmly stuck in the sand as it declares the bokos 'technically defeated' doesn't mean we're not having it just as bad...if not worse than what's presently happening in Ukraine or Sudan!

Another newsflash: In the past three or so weeks, thousands of innocent Nigerians and criminal terrorists bandits have lost their lives in your 'peaceful' Nigeria, and though i've not compared figures, it's possible more lives have been lost in Nigeria during this period than were lost in the same period in Ukraine and Sudan...countries you reckon Nigeria is better off than because war hasn't been declared!

Another newsflash: It may have skipped your attention, but multinational coys are actually running away from your 'peaceful' Nigeria and relocation to neighbouring countries like Ghana! If this is not a sign of expatriates 'japaring' then japa must have taken on a new meaning since the last time i checked! Also, FDIs have been dwindling at an alarming rate since the unfortunate emergence of Buhari in 2015! Yet another proof expatriates are avoiding to invest in your 'peaceful' Nigeria!

Another newsflash: Nigerians have been forced to flee their ancestral lands, leaving them abandoned and desolate, as they relocate to IDP camps all over the country! This is enforced EVACUATION incase you didn't know!

Another newsflash: I would wager that in the last three weeks, more Nigerians have been kidnapped, robbed or taken out by terrorists, bandits and armed robbers than is the case in Ukraine or Sudan! And these are countries that are at war and are supposed to be getting it worse than we are in our 'peaceful' Nigeria!

Lastly, i did state there's little to choose between the two: war on the one hand, and terrorist/bandit occassioned insecurity on the other! This implies that though i see both as similar, there's still a slight difference in intensity and danger posed to lives and property! Each case study should be analysed on its own merit as no two situations are the same! The negative impacts of War and insecurity caused by terrorists/bandits vary from country to country!
Talk to your ipob terrorists brothers to stop killing you, all state for itself, nothing join us, if you die, it's better, one bitter soul gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minister Of Works, Adeseye Ogunlewe, Sacked / Fashola Frowns At Road Closure For Top Govt Officials / Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.