Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Do I Boost My Immune System? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Boost My Immune System? (38926 Views)

How Can I Boost My Immune System / MAD OO!! “I Boost My Immune System By Drinking My Boyfriend’s Sperm Smoothies” – / What Should I Do To Regularly Boost My Immune System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by sammirano2: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
i did it twice

And your results are normal?
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
kponkedenge:
What makes you think it is cancer? Swollen lymph nodes and weak immune system is also a symptom of HIV, Hepatitis B, etc.

....just as they can also be signs of cancer(Lymphoma, Head & Neck Carcinomas).

He's not wrong to suspect so.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
sammirano2:

And your results are normal?
thats what they told me
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mandesz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nazgul:
Could be HIV, cos HIV attacks the immune system.

Go to the hospital and run a complete test.
stop that! There so many diseases/infections that affects the immune system. When u live with infection for a long time untreated or mistreated.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by TippuTip: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
I am living like i dont have a working immune system, i fall sick regularly like every week. last week i was on malaria drugs and antibiotic, i havent finished it then again yesterday i fall sick again nd they inject me with another malaria drug and give me another antibiotic.

i am tired of taking these poisons i feel like they hv started affecting my liver, i am very vulnerable to viruses and bacterias whenever a person cough to my face the following day i will fall sick.

i dont have hiv as i did the test several times all negative, but i suspect i have cancer cux of the presence of a swollen lymph node on my neck. guys im truly tired and depressed i cant hustle normally because of my condition please if you know anything that can boost my immunity tell me. because of my condition i know a lots of antibiotics like cipro,amoxyl,doxycline,clarithromycin,azithromycin e.t.c i dont know why these doctors never get tired of prescribing these drugs to me. i live constanly with a stomach discomfort, fever, flu, colds nd catarh there is no any known ulcer meds that i hvnt take in my life but i am still thesame. its depressing me nd making me suicidal. i dont need money from anyone i just need help from people that went through thesame situation or people that know of a solution.

There was a time someone cough on me i spent complete 2weeks sick.

Go for bitter-leaf water and bitter-kola instead of all these poison antibiotics

You will surely thank me later dude

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Malku:
How long have you had this situation? Please answer

3years
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Timblogga: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Dr. Iguedo's Goko Bitters grin
Till what’s happening to him befalls you.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by tkconcept(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Just get some money and go for proper diagnosis. Including a CT full body scan. So you know what you are treating.

I believe the maletia and typhoid and cold are all symptoms of an underlying problem. Boosting your immune without tacking the underlying issue will be a wasted effort.

Health is wealth. Forget the cost and go for a proper medical check.

Mrwhite09:
I am living like i dont have a working immune system, i fall sick regularly like every week. last week i was on malaria drugs and antibiotic, i havent finished it then again yesterday i fall sick again nd they inject me with another malaria drug and give me another antibiotic.

i am tired of taking these poisons i feel like they hv started affecting my liver, i am very vulnerable to viruses and bacterias whenever a person cough to my face the following day i will fall sick.

i dont have hiv as i did the test several times all negative, but i suspect i have cancer cux of the presence of a swollen lymph node on my neck. guys im truly tired and depressed i cant hustle normally because of my condition please if you know anything that can boost my immunity tell me. because of my condition i know a lots of antibiotics like cipro,amoxyl,doxycline,clarithromycin,azithromycin e.t.c i dont know why these doctors never get tired of prescribing these drugs to me. i live constanly with a stomach discomfort, fever, flu, colds nd catarh there is no any known ulcer meds that i hvnt take in my life but i am still thesame. its depressing me nd making me suicidal. i dont need money from anyone i just need help from people that went through thesame situation or people that know of a solution.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Malku: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
What is your location?
Mrwhite09:
3years
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Greenlandncom(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
i mash it, mix it with garlic and add lemon water to it
Too much of these things can be bad also.

Try and consume a lot of fruits like watermelon, banana and fruits and Vegetables generally.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Btruth: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
BRB....🤔
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Malku:
What is your location?
kano. why do u ask
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
tkconcept:
Just get some money and go for proper diagnosis. Including a CT full body scan. So you know what you are treating.

I believe the maletia and typhoid and cold are all symptoms of an underlying problem. Boosting your immune without tacking the underlying issue will be a wasted effort.

Health is wealth. Forget the cost and go for a proper medical check.

there is no way i can do that im broke
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
im tired of taking ginger, garlic and lemon

take hot ginger and lemon tea every morning. Then it's a rule that after taking malaria drugs or antibiotics u take B complex and other supplements.

2ndly avoid sugar for a month eat moderately and decently no coke or junk food.

keep urself protected from mosquitoes.

Lastly the state of ur mind is a factor to how u feel and how ur body heals itself with or without medication so exercise regularly to free ur mind and be in a good and healthy state.

Stop taking drugs like ur an experimental lab rat and allow ur body restore itself naturally for awhile. Too much drugs also weakens the immune system.

Take the herbal teas prescribed to u they are natural and work wonders naturally without toxic chemicals and side effects.

Cheers
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by SpaceXR: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
For natural and fast immune booster. Get original honey and garlic. Eat the garlic raw together with honey first thing in the morning and wash it down with a glass of warm water,That's all. Do it for 14days everyday. You will thank God and come here to give the testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by youngEmelex: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
too much sugar weakens ur immune system. take less sugar and buy Jedi jebi roots from a Yoruba agbo seller. soak the roots with hit drink
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by FiremanX: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
ednut1:
Any new account doing this in my books na scam. Next
Have sense for once atleast..
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrluv(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
mannobi:
The surest bet is to ask buhari how he did it. He was almost lifeless before and Suddenly he is stronger than bala blue.
I have to login to comment this may look like a joke but it is the honest true

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Eteka1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Take Faforon

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by lildush(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Op said there was a time someone cough on him he spent 2 weeks sick . I suspect tuberculosis... Pls dos of us living in crowded cities always use ur face mask wen going out. It's for our own good. There are lots of infection in the air we breathe... So many people are sick due to poor living conditions.. we share public transport with them. Market churches.. mosques football viewing centers . Stadium etc. We must protect ourselves.. use ur face mask covid is still available.🤣🤣 And many others.. may God bless and protect us. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Zulu1990: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
I am really sorry for your situation but this is something you can heal from in a month or two. Try these steps:
Buy HB 12 syrup to boost your immune system. Take it twice or thrice daily. Also take Omeprazole and gestid suspension to stop the purge and stomach problems because this could be as result of chronic ulcer. Lastly drink enough water and have plenty of rest.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by mu2sa2: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
peacefulhome:

Check the water you drink. I fall sick almost every month. But since the day I decided to get water purifier on my tap , some time last year. I hardly fall sick now.
Even people around had testify that the rate I fall sick had reduce alot.
Very likely typhoid infection and re-infection from the same source ( food, water). Until the source of infection is identified and addressed the it will be an infection and after treatment another round of infection. And the cycle will keep repeating on and on.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Patiks: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
AA

AA and malaria fever are like 5 & 6. It may sound like a cliche, but it is also one of the things that messed up my health. I now sleep (by fire by force) under a mosquito treated net. My monthly malaria treatment syndrome has greatly reduced.

Some Nairalanders have also advised you on drawing closer to God. Have a daily Bible reading, meditation and prayers. As the words you read slowly start making meaning to you, it will start changing you spiritually and physically. Take this from someone who has gone through (or possibly worse than ) what you are going through now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Theben(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
my mind is thinking about giving up and end it all. its really not easy for a broke young man to be in this situation i wanna be active and hustle but this condition is pulling me down.
Change your environment
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mandesz(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bro u are not alone, God will help u. I've been fighting infection, staphylococcus since 2005 and not succeed. Upto now I didn't know how I contacted it because I've not had sex with anyone. Today my immune system weak. It's affected my sexual life and also my upper urinary system. So bad! But seeing physically u can't guess I have any problem. Pls, spend more time with Google to get solutions to your prob. With yo explanation u av liver disease already. God help us.
Mrwhite09:

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Your Liberty Is Connected To This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABo1Hig658k

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by musiliyukayode(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
Go and buy IMMUNACE from Vita bio tics. Take 1 per day. It contains 30 in a pack.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Voiceofthestree: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Use herbs and thank me later
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by God2man2again(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Only God can heal perfectly 🙏
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seagodess:
Do you masturbate? Just tell me the truth
If he masturbate, he should just forget it, na daily treatment of malaria and typhoid.
Re: How Do I Boost My Immune System? by Mrwhite09: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
musiliyukayode:
Go and buy IMMUNACE from Vita bio tics. Take 1 per day. It contains 30 in a pack.
i really wanna try this immunace but i cant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.